Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls who are easy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

delllat wrote: »
    Women are complaining that its a double standard but its not an equal playing field since a man works harder to be a slut ,woman just says yes all the time :rolleyes:

So men call women sluts because the playing field is uneven and they are jealous?

Lulz. brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Dragan wrote: »
    Actually, i have a pretty interesting theory about the whole "slut" thing. It's mostly based on fear from what i can see. A bloke may be very interested in a girl but upon finding out she has had a decent number of sexual partners, she then becomes a "slut". As far as i can tell this change about comes from the fact that the bloke is suddenly uncomfortable with the number as it implies a good chance that someone else made her come a whole lot more than he is able to.

Same applies to women who find out the man in there life may have had a wandering penis before they got together.

People are weird.

All I got from that post was the image of a penis wandering about looking for a vag,kinda like that hand in the Adams family(the wandering bit,not the vag)

If its a girl who shags every night she's out thats a bit much tbh,same with a lad.But they are only doing it because there is a demand suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 gmitStu

Women can get sex easier than men. They can walk into a nightclub/bar and hand pick who they want to sleep with as there are plenty of willing men who would jump at the chance.

Men can't get sex so easy. Also men don't get as much sex as they claim to. Women probably get more than they will claim.

I don't like a sluts, female or male, because I myself don't get any sex or contact with the opposite sex at all and that has made me bitter towards everyone and everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

twinytwo wrote: »
    As it always is... a girl sleeps around she is a slut... a guy does it and he is a legend.... sad really

Says who though? No one here seems to think so, I don't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I don't see the point.

I mean if people wanna fvck let them...
    If some chick like's a bit of length 3 days a weel, well good for her, yet the only people who seem to call them sluts are the one incapable of pulling such women... for what ever reason...

• Advertisement

I don't see the point.

I mean if people wanna fvck let them...
    If some chick like's a bit of length 3 days a week, well good for her, yet the only people who seem to call them sluts are the one incapable of pulling such women... for what ever reason...

Just the 3 days? :p

Abigayle wrote: »
    Just the 3 days? :p

:eek:

I was using it as an example :)....

how about 365 days of the year:cool:

but then again in this weather :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Sex is NATURAL!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

There is the other aspect in this too. If we say it's ok for a man or woman to have as many partners as they like, then it should equally be ok for a man or a woman to have as few as they like. The extension of that is if a man wants a partner to have a lower number then that's his choice(ditto for a woman). I know people of both genders that are perfectly emotionally fine and yet would not want a partner who was promiscuous. Of course the personal definition is the issue and we would all have a definition in our heads to some degree.

As an (extreme) example I wouldn't be personally prepared to entertain emotionally involving myself with a woman who had a couple of 100 one night stands say. Why? For a start it would be sweet FA to do with my own prowess or any of that guff. If she was with me she would be with me. End of. I would question her decision making ability for a start. I would question her need for that amount of self proof is that was her reason. I would question her loyalty to me if novelty was what drove her(and the self proof lark).The chances of her being infected with something nasty would be higher than someone who didn't have that number count. Safe sex is all very well, but that's also a numbers game. I'm sure the reverse would be the case with a guy like that.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

994 wrote: »
    No, no, no. It's because a man knows that a woman who has slept around a lot is probably more likely to cheat on him than one who has only been with a few (or no) men. So he is more likely to end up raising a child that isn't his, making him lose in terms of evolution.

It seems thats how men think. Its the only reason I can see why I'd be so uncomfortable with a girl who's had many partners.
    mindazzler wrote:
    No, I am more inclined to agree with Dragan.

Just because a woman sleeps around when she is single, doesn't mean she is not 100% completely Monogamous when in a relationship.

It doesn't mean that no, but it is what men think. Almost universally, that kind of implies evolution has made us think that way. That doesn't mean its true of course, but it does mean men who thought that way were successful in evolutionary terms. As to why that is we will perhaps never know.

A woman isn't as bothered by a guy with a high number because she will always know the child is hers.

Perhaps its that guys see a girl who's had lots of partners as a girl who wants lots of partners, and therefore that want would not be satisfied by a monogomous relationship. Once again, don't know if that's accurate, its just possibly what men think.

My own personal opinion, which I'm not saying is true, is that women with a lot of previous partners are more likely to cheat. I've based this on gut instinct and behaviour of people I've known.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Wibbs wrote: »
    I would question her decision making ability for a start. I would question her need for that amount of self proof is that was her reason. I would question her loyalty to me if novelty was what drove her(and the self proof lark).

The answer might be that she enjoys having sex with randomers while she's single, it's exciting new and fun! If blokes had women on tap wherever they went most of us would be doing it too I imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I love sluts.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Starman07

Dragan wrote: »
    Actually, i have a pretty interesting theory about the whole "slut" thing. It's mostly based on fear from what i can see. A bloke may be very interested in a girl but upon finding out she has had a decent number of sexual partners, she then becomes a "slut". As far as i can tell this change about comes from the fact that the bloke is suddenly uncomfortable with the number as it implies a good chance that someone else made her come a whole lot more than he is able to.

Same applies to women who find out the man in there life may have had a wandering penis before they got together.

People are weird.

This is exactly correct! I don't think men or women have a massive issue with partners having had lots of sex if their confident in themselves.

Also, i agree with another point saying men need skills to become a stud.ie,looks,charm,humour etc.So it's well deserved.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

It seems thats how men think. Its the only reason I can see why I'd be so uncomfortable with a girl who's had many partners.

It doesn't mean that no, but it is what men think. Almost universally, that kind of implies evolution has made us think that way. That doesn't mean its true of course, but it does mean men who thought that way were successful in evolutionary terms. As to why that is we will perhaps never know.

A woman isn't as bothered by a guy with a high number because she will always know the child is hers.

Perhaps its that guys see a girl who's had lots of partners as a girl who wants lots of partners, and therefore that want would not be satisfied by a monogomous relationship. Once again, don't know if that's accurate, its just possibly what men think.

My own personal opinion, which I'm not saying is true, is that women with a lot of previous partners are more likely to cheat. I've based this on gut instinct and behaviour of people I've known.
    I would agree with a lot of that as far as why men feel twitchy about it. Maybe why some women feel twitchy about obviously promiscuous women too. She may be plugging into the social thing of not giving away for free in lieu of resources from an evolutionary standpoint. Actually I've heard as many women use the slut word.
    BraziliaNZ wrote:
    The answer might be that she enjoys having sex with randomers while she's single, it's exciting new and fun! If blokes had women on tap wherever they went most of us would be doing it too I imagine.
    Possibly. The oft quoted idea that gay men have more random partners because there's more on tap. That said that's a stereotype too IME.

I've gone through a slut phase myself and in my case anyway, yes it was fun and exiting at times but I was looking back either looking for something more or blocking out what I was missing by hooking up with randommers. It wasn't as much fun as it would have seemed to me beforehand either. Yea at the time, but even then. Actually made me quite cynical for a time TBH.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

I think you've hit the nail on the head there. A woman having many sexual partners would not bother me in the slightest. It means she's probably highly sexual ie. 'High sex drive' and I am probably more likely to get greater quantities and greater quality sex with her. She's more likely to be a dirty dirty girl :D

However, much like 'all cognac is brandy but not all brandy is cognac'...'All female serial cheaters are highly sexual but not all highly sexual females are cheaters.

In other words I would have no problem dating and marrying a 'Slut' but would have a problem dating and marrying a 'Cheating slut' :D

Lads who will not countenance dating a girl that sleeps around do not want to invest the time finding out which kind of 'slut' a girl is. Me, I try not to get too emotionally invested while I find out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

994 wrote: »
    No, no, no. It's because a man knows that a woman who has slept around a lot is probably more likely to cheat on him than one who has only been with a few (or no) men. So he is more likely to end up raising a child that isn't his, making him lose in terms of evolution.

once a slapper,always a slapper :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭JacquesD'Ladd

Wibbs wrote: »
    I'd agree for the most part. It's a sellers market, so anyone overselling or selling too "cheaply" is considered a slut by men(and a lot of women). It's simply easier for women to get NSA sex. Some of the plainest women I've known would have had a higher number of sexual partners compared to even the better looking men I've known.

That's a tad harsh tbh. He never said he wanted to "seal the deal" with any of them for a start. They could be rough in his eyes, or he's just not interested in them in particular.

As for "sluts". Yep I've known a few(Men included). I would loosely define a slut as someone who seeks sex for unhealthy reasons, that reflect badly on them and their standing among their peers. It's not so much the number as how they go about it. I will say of the women I've known with very high numbers, not all, but most have been compensating for something. I'd say the same of the male version. I know I was when I was at that lark.

There is a gender bias and above and beyond the sellers market bit you could easily argue there is also the evolutionary bit too. Men have more to lose from a promiscuous woman as far as suspicion of paternity goes. Yes we have contraception and paternity tests now, but the animal brain has yet to keep pace. The suspicion that she's had a load in the past and is too free and easy with giving it up and the guy figures she'll do it to him in time.

It may also be a small part of the confidence thing with men too. I do agree that has a lot to do with it. A guy thinking she's had better. I'll say this though, even if she has had, doesn't mean she'll leave the current guy. Not by a long shot. Example; I had an ex that left me for another man and I discovered through a mutual mate that he was dire in the sack. This ex told the mutual mate this repeatedly and commented that she missed that part of our relationship(he must have been dire:D). She still stayed with him and left me.

Now I can't speak for men, but I would also say that high number of sex partners does not always mean women are any better at sex. A bit of a crap shoot that one. Among the best in bed I've been with had little enough experience(in one case none) and among the very worst had plenty of experience. Indeed the very worst I recall was the most "experienced" as far as notches on the bedpost go. God luv her she thought she was the bees knees in the leaba.

I would imagine that aspect would be more true with men though. A woman could have 100 sex partners and essentially just lay there and still she'd get more.

Actually there's a bit of a double standard going the other way on that score. You will hear far more how crap a guy is in bed and is often a topic of debate and derision among women, but not as much as how crap a woman is among men. And there are some that are next to useless.
    does anyone ever bother reading these long-winded essays? :eek: or am i the only one who moves on to the next one (no, i'm not a slut :cool: but i have been accused of it by several )

No, I am more inclined to agree with Dragan.

Just because a woman sleeps around when she is single, doesn't mean she is not 100% completely Monogamous when in a relationship.

shes still more than likely going to be considered a spunnkbucket ,monagamous or not :rolleyes:

does anyone ever bother reading these long-winded essays? :eek: or am i the only one who moves on to the next one

Yes, I do. You should try reading them. Wibbs has his head screwed on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Abigayle wrote: »
    Yes, I do. You should try reading them. Wibbs has his head screwed on :)
    Backwards :P

• Advertisement

shes still more than likely going to be considered a spunnkbucket ,monagamous or not :rolleyes:

I think the really question to you is why ?

Kiera wrote: »
    Backwards :P
    LMAO

I think the really question to you is why ?

i didnt invent societys preconceptions so i cant explain them but regardless any woman whos had a couple of hundred cocks in her is not regarded as "a legend" but more as a "filthy slut"

until this changes men will still be legends for doing what comes naturally but women wont be so highly praised for the same thing

i didnt invent societys preconceptions so i cant explain them but regardless any woman whos had a couple of hundred cocks in her is not regarded as "a legend" but more as a "filthy slut"

until this changes men will still be legends for doing what comes naturally but women wont be so highly praised for the same thing

no i didn't ask you that i should have been more cleer..

On what grounds in your own mind is the girl a slut other then the fact that she's had sex with about 100 men ?

On what grounds in your own mind is the girl a slut other then the fact that she's had sex with about 100 men ?
    just a little logic... that's all i ask for :rolleyes:

no i didn't ask you that i should have been more cleer..

i didnt want to get into numbers but i would imagine that any woman whos had over two hundred different sexual partners could be regarded as a slut on the basis that more quality women dont give up the goods so easily and tend to have longer relationships

just a little logic... that's all i ask for :rolleyes:

hey you've only got 40 posts i miss read things not my fault...
    If you got a problem with it i flush your head down the toilet for all i care....:rolleyes:

sorry miss read the above post :o.

hey you've only got 40 posts i miss read things not my fault...
    If you got a problem with it i flush your head down the toilet for all i care....:rolleyes:

sorry miss read the above post :o.
    that's all right :p
    and by the way i have no probs with girls who sleep around... at the end of it all, i feel many guys and gals only want only to find the right person. we just have right or wrong ways of going about it, or we went astray along the way.
    that's what i tell myself anyway. :(

i didnt want to get into numbers but i would imagine that any woman whos had over two hundred different sexual partners could be regarded as a slut on the basis that more quality women dont give up the goods so easily and tend to have longer relationships

I know a particularly attractive girl who used to sleep around a lot.. Was more interested in having fun etc.. Now the thing is she did go out with a few guys over the 2 years we where living together, but thing was those blokes where unable to keep her interest she got board because maybe they where unable to stimulate her in a relationship I don't know i didn't really care...
    the thing is she with this one guy 6 years and is very happy..

personally I think its important to sleep around simply because if your locked down in a relationship in your 20s to 30s what have you experienced ? fvck all. There no point to it... being single and being able to shag what ever you want and do what ever you want is more enjoyable you can go travelling you can do what ever you want....
    My old man brought me up that way... He said don't bother with women when your in your 20s in the relationship sense, your supposed to be having fun...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Beth1978

I haven't had many sexual partners at all. In some ways I'm happy with that, in others I'm not because I don't have much experience and feel a bit inferiour in the bedroom. I don't do one night stands but I wonder how else are you supposed to experiment/get experience if you're not in a relationship and don't have a boyfriend not to try things out with?

Advertisement