Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls who are easy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    it's called meaningless sex but we shouldn't open that can of worms

i beleave you i swear.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    it's called meaningless sex but we shouldn't open that can of worms

You'd see how meaningless it is when he has to tell the wife why she has the clap:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dragan wrote: »
    Why? That is exactly the double standard that is being discussed.

You wish you had it that easy? Why, so you could look at yourself with very little respect? Or would the fact that you get laid a lot suddenly make you a stud?

And if not, then why the different attitude towards these girls. If a decent sex life is a goal that you have for yourself and something that you might enjoy, then why would somebody else acheiving that be a bad thing?

Honestly, it's a ****ing mystery to me.

With regard to the girls getting laid, had it occured to you that the blokes they might be with my have less in the looks department that you, they just put themselves out a bit more, or try a bit harder, or simply have completely different tastes to you?
    I think maybe BraziliaNZ is simply fussy about whom he sleeps with. Many guys are - I'm finding it unfair the way plenty of people here are saying guys will **** anything.
    The reason you're not getting enough action BraziliaNZ is probably because you're choosy - nothing wrong with that.
    994 wrote: »
    No, no, no. It's because a man knows that a woman who has slept around a lot is probably more likely to cheat on him than one who has only been with a few (or no) men.
    Eh... no she isn't.
    gmitStu wrote: »
    Women can get sex easier than men. They can walk into a nightclub/bar and hand pick who they want to sleep with as there are plenty of willing men who would jump at the chance.
    I really don't think they can "handpick" unless they're very attractive.
    delllat wrote: »
    i didnt invent societys preconceptions so i cant explain them but regardless any woman whos had a couple of hundred cocks in her is not regarded as "a legend" but more as a "filthy slut"

until this changes men will still be legends for doing what comes naturally but women wont be so highly praised for the same thing
    So it's not "what comes naturally" in the case of women?
    personally I think its important to sleep around simply because if your locked down in a relationship in your 20s to 30s what have you experienced ? fvck all. There no point to it... being single and being able to shag what ever you want and do what ever you want is more enjoyable you can go travelling you can do what ever you want....
    My old man brought me up that way... He said don't bother with women when your in your 20s in the relationship sense, your supposed to be having fun...
    Depends on the person though - not everyone is into sleeping around.
    a classic examplle is on a recent holiday one of my mates shagged 4 prostitutes in an hour,everyone thought he was great :D living legend and all that ****e
    I doubt they did really - I'd say it's more a case of you simply saying it to piss women off here. You do seem to have a problem with women - why so?
    hes not ugly at all,hes happily married to a beautiful woman

he just wanted to shag 4 women one after another so he did
    Seems like an utter cuntbag. You'd consider him a legend though would you? Well you'd SAY so anyway no doubt...

Roadend wrote: »
    You'd see how meaningless it is when he has to tell the wife why she has the clap:D

Shes probably not having sex with the "legend" ;)... Hence the 4 sex workers in an hour ;):pac::pac:

Shes probably not having sex with the "legend" ;)... Hence the 4 sex workers in an hour ;):pac::pac:
    4 in 5 minutes :)

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »

You dont actully have to sleep around to have fun you can kiss or maybe swop stamps or swop train number what ever floats your boat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

I think maybe BraziliaNZ is simply fussy about whom he sleeps with. Many guys are - I'm finding it unfair the way plenty of people here are saying guys will **** anything.
    The reason you're not getting enough action BraziliaNZ is probably because you're choosy - nothing wrong with that.

Eh... no she isn't.

I really don't think they can "handpick" unless they're very attractive.

So it's not "what comes naturally" in the case of women?

I doubt they did really - I'd say it's more a case of you simply saying it to piss women off here. You do seem to have a problem with women - why so?

Seems like an utter cuntbag. You'd consider him a legend though would you? Well you'd SAY so anyway no doubt...

I have no problem with women at all ,it amuses me that people get so heated about what constitutes slapperism for a man and for a woman

I have no reason to upset anyone here ,i only made the comparsion of a maan nailing 4 sluts in an hour and asked what people would think if a woman did the same

Yuou obviously feel the need to second guess why i wrote what i wrote -why is that ?

4 in 5 minutes :)

so thats 1 min to have sex 15 seconds to get a nother stiff on with a comdom and the next and so on and so forth.... :confused:

The sheer venom of your comments I suppose. And the way you implied that skank who ****ed four prostitutes would be considered a legend... no he wouldn't, apart from by idiots.

so thats 1 min to have sex 15 seconds to get a nother stiff on with a comdom and the next and so on and so forth.... :confused:

1 minute? You're being very over optimistic there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I have no reason to upset anyone here ,i only made the comparsion of a maan nailing 4 sluts in an hour and asked what people would think if a woman did the same

Yeah, but people seem to think the man is a cockbag in fairness. He's not reaching "legend" status on the telling, only with the people around him who share his lie to his wife.

If you get me.

1 minute? You're being very over optimistic there

i wanted to give the guy some credit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Classic Thread.

Personally Id never even consider anything with a bird who is willing to put out after u meet her in a club! thats always one night stand material nothing more.

Love sluts but would spot one a mile away and would be instantly be turned off unless Im in a fun mood!

If a guy thinks a promiscuous girl is a <insert misogynistic term here> fair enough, his opinion. But for god's sake, don't have sex with/accept head from her so... yet he more than likely will.

ok then ,hes not a legend :rolleyes:

battser wrote: »
    Personally Id never even consider anything with a bird who is willing to put out after u meet her in a club!
    I really don't understand that notion. How does sex on the same night as meeting mean a relationship is ruled out? What if the sexual attraction is so strong the two people decide not to wait. Why the sacredness attached to "waiting" anyway? What a load of shyte...

ok then ,hes not a legend :rolleyes:

Thast not good enough what we want is

I know this ding bat who married to a beautiful woman who wont have sex with him any more, he slept with 4 women in one hour and best save to last....

He payed for it...

How Fvcking sad is that :)

Thast not good enough what we want is

I know this ding bat who married to a beautiful woman who wont have sex with him any more, he slept with 4 women in one hour and best save to last....

He payed for it...

How Fvcking sad is that

signature :delllat :)

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

i dont see the point in this ":rolleyes: " when its true...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Howiya. Long time no see

What do you make of the evolutionary significance of the Hymen? As far as I know it doesn't have any effect on orgasm, yet it does let a man know his partner is a virgin.

Duh it's to cut on on the possibility of infection when a girl child is not sexually mature as her body will not be producing the range of mucus and natural occurring lubricants which help keep the sexually mature vagina healthy.

FFS the hymen is part of the female body for the good of a female child not to tell some male later on if she is a 'virgin' and you can not have a hymen and still be a 'virgin' in terms of sexual intercourse and penetrative sex.

I can't believe such medieval thinking is still prevalent in this country but then again we don't educate people on the functions of their body.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I really don't understand that notion. How does sex on the same night as meeting mean a relationship is ruled out? What if the sexual attraction is so strong the two people decide not to wait. Why the sacredness attached to "waiting" anyway? What a load of shyte...
    I reckon again it's down to the guy being dubious about how quickly a woman makes that kind of decision. If she'll do it so fast with him, she may do it with someone else when she's with him using the "sexual attraction is so strong" as an excuse. She's too "spur of the moment sorta" thing. The fact is there is a double standard so a person that doesn't acknowledge that or even see it, wouldn't be appealing. It really depends on the individual I suppose but that would be my take.

I would say as a general rule I personally wouldn't emotionally over engage after a one nighter with a complete stranger. If I knew her before to talk to, or had some kind of social relationship then cool, but a complete stranger? Nope. I just wouldn't consider her long term material. Not if my experience is anything to go by. That's not to say it hasn't worked out for others, but personally I've never seen that particular scenario not end in tears.

I would be dubious about anyone, man or woman that is led too much by their impulses that quickly. IMHO and IME they are the ones more likely to play away. That's exactly what I've seen with the women and men I've known like that. Not to say they don't grow out of it, but impulse control would be important to me in a long termer.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

i dont see the point in this ":rolleyes: " when its true...

ok,il have to ring him and tell him his legendary status has been revoked :rolleyes:

You appear to have an addiction to the :rolleyes: symbol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

It applies to both genders. Sleeping around can be a good thing for some and not good for others. Personal preference.

The number doesn't really bother me anymore. What does though is who they were with. I don't mean specific names, i mean the type of people eg. men who are married and have kids, men with girlfriends etc...
    That would worry me a LOT more. It would say she doesnt give a damn about other people as long as she got what she wanted. Obviously, the man is just as bad for cheating but she had the choice to refuse and didn't. That would put me off.

Also, in my experience, any time ive been cheated on was from slutty birds. Doesn't mean that everyone who sleeps around will do the same but it's my experience and it's what ive learned from. then again, ive gone out with very faithful hoores too :p You can't really judge based on a number but on your own personal experience. I've learned that if my new girlfriend has a high number, don't write her off but thread with caution. If i had a high number, i wouldnt blame a girlfriend for thinking the same. People don't want to get hurt.

ok,il have to ring him and tell him his legendary status has been revoked :rolleyes:

glad to hear it... make shore his wife is buy him and its on speeker and your recording it :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Wagon wrote: »
    The number doesn't really bother me anymore. What does though is who they were with. I don't mean specific names, i mean the type of people eg. men who are married and have kids, men with girlfriends etc...
    That would worry me a LOT more. It would say she doesnt give a damn about other people as long as she got what she wanted. Obviously, the man is just as bad for cheating but she had the choice to refuse and didn't. That would put me off
    Good point. I would agree entirely. It's not the quantity it's the quality. I think in one way I would judge a woman more on this as it is easier for them to get sex. Even forget about the married guys scenario for a second, if she sleeps with all and sundry, just to scratch an itch, I would question her value. Not in my eyes, but the value she puts on herself.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Wibbs wrote: »
    I reckon again it's down to the guy being dubious about how quickly a woman makes that kind of decision. If she'll do it so fast with him, she may do it with someone else when she's with him using the "sexual attraction is so strong" as an excuse. She's too "spur of the moment sorta" thing. The fact is there is a double standard so a person that doesn't acknowledge that or even see it, wouldn't be appealing. It really depends on the individual I suppose but that would be my take.

I would say as a general rule I personally wouldn't emotionally over engage after a one nighter with a complete stranger. If I knew her before to talk to, or had some kind of social relationship then cool, but a complete stranger? Nope. I just wouldn't consider her long term material. Not if my experience is anything to go by. That's not to say it hasn't worked out for others, but personally I've never seen that particular scenario not end in tears.

I would be dubious about anyone, man or woman that is led too much by their impulses that quickly. IMHO and IME they are the ones more likely to play away. That's exactly what I've seen with the women and men I've known like that. Not to say they don't grow out of it, but impulse control would be important to me in a long termer.

That sums it up for me pretty well. It would be something I would apply to a new partner in other areas too, not just sex.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Well, I might have an issue with it if she was really nasty about it. I think it's the attitude that does it for me.
    It depends on the person entirely. There's a few guys who sleep around I know and I think they're complete douchebags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Wibbs wrote: »
    Actually there's a bit of a double standard going the other way on that score. You will hear far more how crap a guy is in bed and is often a topic of debate and derision among women, but not as much as how crap a woman is among men. And there are some that are next to useless.

Yes, but sex is like pizza -- even when it's bad, it's good!
    My old man brought me up that way... He said don't bother with women when your in your 20s in the relationship sense, your supposed to be having fun...

I dunno . . . IMO, trying new things and experiences with one person who you care about is much more fun than trying to score (and failing many times), waking up in bed with a new person every week, getting tested often for who knows what, worrying about whether or not the randomer you had sex with two months ago is the father of/carrying your child.

But that's just me!

• Advertisement

You appear to have an addiction to the :rolleyes: symbol.

you appear to have an addcition to criticising my posts :rolleyes:

Advertisement