Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls who are easy

Options
  • 25-05-2009 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

I recently had this arguement with a few buddies and said id see what ye think. so if a girls sleeps around would ye honestly think less of her? alot of people do. as far as im concerned they can do as many guys as they like it doesnt change a thing. i mean to call her easy or a slut is just a form of discrimination. so if ye were to meet a girl and go out and after a while find out that her bed post is covered in notchs would ye let it influence your opinion of that person?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

cork1 wrote: »
    girls who are easy

The best kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

so if ye were to meet a girl and go out and after a while find out that her bed post is covered in notchs would ye let it influence your opinion of that person?

Well from that indication they're either sluts or infested with rats, the latter being a major turn-off for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Dirty whores :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Whats a slut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Whats a slut?

It's the female version of a guy who sleeps around and everyone thinks is a legend apparently

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Whats a slut?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slut

The first one sums it up quite well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭gwhiz

Whats a slut?

Otherwise known as "Flora"
    Spreads easy :p

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=promiscuous

and this one sums it up quite well too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slut

tbh as long as she's clean and not a pro and respects her self whats the issue?

Oh yeah women aren't meant to have more sexual experience then the man they are with :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

brummytom wrote: »
    Dirty whores :D

awww yeah!! Giggidy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

tbh as long as she's clean and not a pro and respects her self whats the issue

Huh! When I want it, I want it done right. None of your amatuer sex for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

High-larious. Well played good sir.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_you_call_a_man_who_sleeps_with_a_lot_women

The male version of "slut" is "a simultaneous dater".... ???
    WTF :confused:

Oh yeah women aren't meant to have more sexual experience then the man they are with :rolleyes:

Experience is good, you can learn all sorts of new things. Reading the books can be useful, but I'm a firm believer in the merits of practical education

Man says: Your nothing but a dirty fcuking slut and whore

Woman: and your just nothing but a simultaneous dater thats what you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Honestly, sleeping around seems stupid, and only shows a lack of commitment.. but sure what do I know?

Women who sleep around are sluts, men who do are manslags as far as I'm concerned, I dislike both equally

*Runs off to bed before getting attacked*

brummytom wrote: »
    Honestly, sleeping around seems stupid, and only shows a lack of commitment.. but sure what do I know?

Women who sleep around are sluts, men who do are manslags as far as I'm concerned, I dislike both equally

Why? Provided people are happy with themselves and respect themselves and there is no deceit involved (like cheating on a partner in a monogomous relationship) they should be free to sleep with whoever they want imo

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

so if ye were to meet a girl and go out and after a while find out that her bed post is covered in notchs would ye let it influence your opinion of that person?
    My bedpost has a fair few notches, not half as many as I'd like, but still a fair few. Does that influence your opinion of me? For the better or for the worse? Why should it be different for women?

(And yes, I get that you're not actually agreeing with your friends, just turning your questions on their head.)

Lol @ Slut: a woman with the morals of a man.

Perfect, tbh.

You know the old joke about why women can't park?

Coz men keep telling them this (hold hands close together) is 6 inches.

Well, there's another version seems apposite here.

Why do some men dislike experienced women?

Coz they can't fool them that 30 seconds and 4 inches twice a week constitutes a sex life.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

There's really just no point though, is there?

0_hotdog_down_a_hallway.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I recently had this arguement with a few buddies and said id see what ye think. so if a girls sleeps around would ye honestly think less of her? alot of people do. as far as im concerned they can do as many guys as they like it doesnt change a thing. i mean to call her easy or a slut is just a form of discrimination. so if ye were to meet a girl and go out and after a while find out that her bed post is covered in notchs would ye let it influence your opinion of that person?

OP you have the right attitude.

Plus;

How the hell would you find out unless you asked?

And if you can't handle the truth you shouldn't ask these questions.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

TBH, anyone who sleeps around, male or female, is just putting themselves at way too much risk for me to take them seriously.

A lad who shags every bird that moves inst a legend, he's usually a tool with intamcy issues and personal insecurities.
    The exact same things applies to girls who sleep around.

Usually the "sluttiest" girls are the onws who have problems with depression aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Thought about this a bit. In general I'd say I wouldn't consider her girlfriend material.

On the other hand I wouldn't ask, so if I found out it would be a mix of feeling uncomfortable with it as well as her lack of tact.

There's one girl I used to sleep with semi casually, liked her a lot but she lived far away, told me she's been with a sizable number, maybe she wouldn't have told me if a relationship was possible.

If the geographical circumstances were right for us now I'd probably make an exception for her and I'm 95% sure it wouldn't bother me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

When all you could get was this, guys whinged. So.. you lot don't want a prude, but don't want a slut.. so you'd like half a slut by my calculations :rolleyes:

Fussy fcukers aren't you ;) Tbh...

!!!!! 2009 !!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

This thread the biggest let down since i read that book that was supposed to teach me how to kill mockingbirds.

Where are all these easy women?

I want names and numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

5318008! wrote: »
    This thread the biggest let down since i read that book that was supposed to teach me how to kill mockingbirds.

Where are all these easy women?

I want names and numbers.
    You need to get yourself a wolf moon t-shirt.
    All women are easy with the Wolf Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Std's are cool.
    Anyone wanna trade herpes for crab's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I asked a young lady whom I was about to bone if I could inspect her gowler for cleanliness and crabs and stuff.

Pulled up her knickers and went off in a huff.

So that doesn't work:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

For every easy girl you need an easy man, stupid arguement really isnt it. But if I was free and single why the hell not, If you die of aids wouldnt it be better to say you got it riding 400 women intead of dying of prostate cancer or something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I asked a young lady whom I was about to bone if I could inspect her gowler for cleanliness and crabs and stuff.

Pulled up her knickers and went off in a huff.

So that doesn't work:mad:

do you carry a nit comb around with you or where you going to use your teeth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

For every easy girl you need an easy man, stupid arguement really isnt it. But if I was free and single why the hell not, If you die of aids wouldnt it be better to say you got it riding 400 women intead of dying of prostate cancer or something

Why would you be dying of Aids!?
    They have non latex condoms now ...just incase you were allergic to the old ones :D

Advertisement