Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls who are easy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

Beth1978 wrote: »
    I haven't had many sexual partners at all. In some ways I'm happy with that, in others I'm not because I don't have much experience and feel a bit inferiour in the bedroom. I don't do one night stands but I wonder how else are you supposed to experiment/get experience if you're not in a relationship and don't have a boyfriend not to try things out with?

practice on your girlfriends!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

yeah i wouldnt want a relationship with a slut but i one nighter, i wouldnt care then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Beth1978

delllat wrote: »
    practice on your girlfriends!

you'd like that wouldn't ya!!! nice try but ain't going to happen!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

gwhiz wrote: »
    Otherwise known as "Flora"
    Spreads easy :p
    I lol'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

994 wrote: »
    No, no, no. It's because a man knows that a woman who has slept around a lot is probably more likely to cheat on him than one who has only been with a few (or no) men. So he is more likely to end up raising a child that isn't his, making him lose in terms of evolution.

Bollix. Total and utter.

How to act out of a relationship has **** all to do with how you act in it. When single i tend to get laid quite often, when in a relationship i would never cheat.

The above logic is flawed, unless you mean it applies to differently to males than it does to females, in which case it's really flawed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

RHunce wrote: »
    yeah i wouldnt want a relationship with a slut but i one nighter, i wouldnt care then

Mmmm ... clarsey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Dragan wrote: »
    Bollix. Total and utter.

How to act out of a relationship has **** all to do with how you act in it. When single i tend to get laid quite often, when in a relationship i would never cheat.

The above logic is flawed, unless you mean it applies to differently to males than it does to females, in which case it's really flawed.

Howiya. Long time no see

What do you make of the evolutionary significance of the Hymen? As far as I know it doesn't have any effect on orgasm, yet it does let a man know his partner is a virgin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

I think that girls that sleep around are whores and sluts,its a fundemental male instinct

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭veryangryman

i didnt invent societys preconceptions so i cant explain them but regardless any woman whos had a couple of hundred cocks in her is not regarded as "a legend" but more as a "filthy slut"

until this changes men will still be legends for doing what comes naturally but women wont be so highly praised for the same thing

Closest to the truth that ive found from the posts.

Simple as this...It takes more energy for a man to get with 100 women than vice versa. So the man is lambasted if he gets with none. As such it is because he is "lazy"

The woman who gets with 100 men is too "lazy" to be picky. So she will also be lambasted.

Its not double standards -its just simple nature taking its course. Men are by their nature randy. Women are by their natue picky.

Jimmy Carr said he once had read an interesting book on "Women Who Love Too Much". Or as he liked to call them..."Sluts" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Beth1978

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    I think that girls that sleep around are whores and sluts,its a fundemental male instinct

Do you think the same of men who do the same??!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Howiya. Long time no see

What do you make of the evolutionary significance of the Hymen? As far as I know it doesn't have any effect on orgasm, yet it does let a man know his partner is a virgin.

Howdy! Yeah, i was on a net break for a while.

Now then, the Hymen itself doesn't really let a man know ****. So you do a chick and it kinds of hurts her it seems and you end up with a bit of blood on your cock. So what? If a girl is near the start of her period she may not have bad cramps, she may have an upped sex drive, the very act of intercourse itself may induce the period, she may be a little bit tighter than normal due to her period starting etc etc.

As such, the hymen doesn't really tell you ****, especially as there is no way to actual CONFIRM if a girl is a virgin or not by examing it medically.

As such, the whole thing is really a ball of crap.

It's not just humans that posses hymens, so do other mammals, namely apes and what not. So, it's a more logical thought that the hymen, while currently offering protection to developing young females, played a far more important role at an earlier point in our combined evolutions.

I mean, we currently posses at least one organ that is considered useless, and various other hallmarks of the old days that simply haven't developed out yet ( like nails and hair ).

Or at least that would be my take on it.

a classic examplle is on a recent holiday one of my mates shagged 4 prostitutes in an hour,everyone thought he was great :D living legend and all that ****e

could you imagine a woman coming into a group of people and telling them she had just fcuked 4 differnt blokes inside an hour ?

she wouldnt be looked at with respect :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭JacquesD'Ladd

Beth1978 wrote: »
    I haven't had many sexual partners at all. In some ways I'm happy with that, in others I'm not because I don't have much experience and feel a bit inferiour in the bedroom. I don't do one night stands but I wonder how else are you supposed to experiment/get experience if you're not in a relationship and don't have a boyfriend not to try things out with?
    I'm not a sex-therapist but on no account feel inferior; don't even think that.
    just enjoy yourself, that's all :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

a classic examplle is on a recent holiday one of my mates shagged 4 prostitutes in an hour,everyone thought he was great :D living legend and all that ****e

could you imagine a woman coming into a group of people and telling them she had just fcuked 4 differnt blokes inside an hour ?

your mate payed to have sex with four women :pac:....

is he that ugly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Melange

a classic examplle is on a recent holiday one of my mates shagged 4 prostitutes in an hour,everyone thought he was great :D living legend and all that ****e:

Erm... I'd like to think that those who thought he was a living legend for having sex with four prostitutes in an hour don't really represent the male gender.

True. But he does sound like a bit of a plank, in fairness.

Melange wrote: »
    Erm... I'd like to think that those who thought he was a living legend for having sex with four prostitutes in an hour don't really represent the male gender.

yeah

id struggle to finish with any woman in an hour :o, i feel in fearer.....

maybe i shuold stop useing condoms that are as thick as marrigolds :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Eh...What kind of man gets called a living ledgend or is respected for paying for a shag. They are either an ugly cnut or a loser round my way...

Abigayle wrote: »
    True. But he does sound like a bit of a plank, in fairness.

what like pat kennys wife :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Tbh same applies for both in my books.

I remember a guy in college who shagged everything that moved. Had serious problems with commitment and I remember he messed around one of the girls in my year pretty bad. (She thought it was going to be a relationship, they became official and he kept going off with other girls yadda yadda yadda).

He's a manwhore and a tool.

On the other hand there was also an absolute slut of a girl who wanted nothing more than to ride any fella who looked at her. Not one fella respected her by the end of it and when she began going off with her mates ex's neither did the girls. Also was a big fan of going for fellas who were taken which made me lose all respect for her.

She's a slut.

Go figure.

• Advertisement

Was she good in the sack though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Roadend wrote: »
    Was she good in the sack though?

Is a bit of a chunky monkey but they can be good for putting in the effort :pac:

what like pat kenny wife :confused:

Fyp :pac:

Oh Christ! you made me think of Pat Kenny in .... neeuurrrghhhh!:eek::(

your mate payed to have sex with four women :pac:....

is he that ugly :D

hes not ugly at all,hes happily married to a beautiful woman

he just wanted to shag 4 women one after another so he did

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Roadend wrote: »
    Eh...What kind of man gets called a living ledgend or is respected for paying for a shag. They are either an ugly cnut or a loser round my way...

you'd be surprised how many normal people pay for hookers

Married at 15, I thought that was against the law :confused:

hes happilly married and sleeping with prostitutes :confused:

yeah shore....