Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

farna wrote: »
    Thanks for PM. Let me know how you go. Good Luck:cool:

Could you PM me the number as well? How do you meet her?

kim_eire wrote: »
    ive been to conor in castledaly and thinking of going to billy in mullingar, does anyone think that billy would be a waste of money after conor?? ivebeen reading good reviews of billy and would like to go? does he only do certain nights in mullingar still??

Do you have conor's number? Could you PM me?

Could you PM me the number as well please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ashlingc

Hi everybody, Just seen a couple of posts looking for my Mother Dympna. If you need to contact her for a reading you can pm me and I will give u her details.

Sherin :)

Hi Please can you reply with the number i am keen to have an appointment? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lolo08

Hi all, could someone please please please send me any details for mary tea leaves or dympna? Im desperate at this stage!!! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 poppyduck

anyone thinkin of goin should think twice..i go every year and never b4 have i seen a bigger bunch of scammers..iv just spent 175 in an hour to be told a bunch of rubbish by so called psychics..international psychic ted layton reads your hair by touching it.he told me i was gonna have a baby girl when iv had my tubes tied..he told me i had 1 child.when i told him i actually had 4 he said well you've had your hair cut so i could'nt see the other 3..i had my cards read by another who claimed to be psychic..she was eating a sandwich while she was talking and spitting it all over the cards she expected me to handle..she told me i was gonna get a dog which was total rubbish as i cant stand them and gave me a load of money,travel and luck crap..im not a sceptic i actually practise this art but i know a scam when i see one..id stick to dympna and mary..there genuine and real and not in it for the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pipqueak

Hi

I have been to Mary tea leaves years ago. I found her very good at the time in regards to the past and present. She said your brother had been to see me 3 weeks ago, which he had...which was freaky and described him. Her future was way off though. I went to a few over the years whose names I can't rem but the best I went to, in my opinion was Eddie Christian. He was able to say back to me a conversation I had with someone the night before. I don't know about the future predictions yet, as I went 2 months ago but some of it has come out already. I have heard so much about Billy and would really like if someone could pm me his details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 koala75

pipqueak wrote: »
    Hi

I have been to Mary tea leaves years ago. I found her very good at the time in regards to the past and present. She said your brother had been to see me 3 weeks ago, which he had...which was freaky and described him. Her future was way off though. I went to a few over the years whose names I can't rem but the best I went to, in my opinion was Eddie Christian. He was able to say back to me a conversation I had with someone the night before. I don't know about the future predictions yet, as I went 2 months ago but some of it has come out already. I have heard so much about Billy and would really like if someone could pm me his details

Hi PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 koala75

kim_eire wrote: »
    ive been to conor in castledaly and thinking of going to billy in mullingar, does anyone think that billy would be a waste of money after conor?? ivebeen reading good reviews of billy and would like to go? does he only do certain nights in mullingar still??

Hi, could you pm the number for Conor, was he good?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

after reading through the posts I'm deciding between getting a reading fro Mary Tea Leaves, Joe gough or Conor.... any advise?

I need no's for Mary Tea Leaves and Conor, is someone in the know could PM them to me.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dilles

Does anyone know how much billy martin in mullingar costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

Hi, could someone please PM me the contact details for Dympna or Mary tea leaves....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 katia2009

Hi, could anyone pm number of a good psychic in dublin. I am really need help. please could you pm anyone who is not a scam. also the number of Mary Tea Leaves
    Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 helly245

hi do you have a number for any of these phychics in dublin im really interested in getting at reading for some guidance

"what the mind can concieve and believe the spirit will achieve"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

I was wonderin does anyone have billy in mullingars number or joe in ashbourne?if u cud pm dem to me it wud b great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

hi all.
    im going to see derek acorah in the helix next month, has anybody been to him before and if so did u think he was any good also do u think if i bring something of my mother it will give me a better chance of her coming through.
    i have been to mediums before and they where not able to contact her..kathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lolo08

I used to watch derek acorah on the most haunted show on living and i found him useless!! I used to believe him but them one night he supposedly got possesed by an alien ghost. Totally hillarious to watch, but defo a sham in my eyes if you ask me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Hi all,

Could someone please PM Billy's number and if they could, directions on how to get to him. i'm in Dublin. I've been to Eddie Christian twice over the past two years - and I would say he was very accurate. It's just a future bit i'm thinking about. It's distracting the hell out of me and would love some clarification from someone else rather than going back to Eddie cause the time with him is somewhat short and he does speak very fast.

Oh I also have Catherine Woods number (she's on East Wall road) and she is excellent but I've been to her before so she would know my situation and I'd rather someone who didn't know a beep about me.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭xxfelix

Hi there any in sligo??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 poppyduck

iv seen derek acorah 3 times in the helix and iv always been amazed and he is totally genuine..if you get a chance to see colin fry and tony stockwell there well worth going to see aswell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 coolio15

Hi there ha s anyone got the number of tea leaf mary am i right in thinking is she in Dublin? Are there any other good psychics in Dublin. ALso does anyone know is there a psychic reading place in temple bar and isit any good? thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lucioussammy

hi i went to clare crystal she was very good in what she said to me about my life and everything else she is in the victoria hotel in cork you can get her detail in the echo i got great peace from her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Katie01

Does anyone know of a good pyschic or palm reader in the Trim area?

By the way, I went to see Billy Marten yesterday and wasn't very impressed. He told me a few things but nothing earth shattering and didn't really say much about my future. I was disappointed.

Katie

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭bog master

Was down for the weekend visiting friends in Bagenalstown over the weekend. Having a few pints and chatting away and subject of psychics came up. Anyway they had to been to this Ellie and found her very good, so gave her a ring to see if she would see me.

Found her very accurate as for the past and present and describing me and my current situation. Will see how her predictions for the future pan out.

Was wondering, has anyone else been to her and their experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭Mialin

coolio15 wrote: »
    Hi there ha s anyone got the number of tea leaf mary am i right in thinking is she in Dublin? Are there any other good psychics in Dublin. ALso does anyone know is there a psychic reading place in temple bar and isit any good? thanks:)

Hi, I have heard some really bad reports about her, apparently there is a woman in clondalkin who is great

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

The woman in Temple Bar is a complete chancer stay well away from her...she over this hippie shop...Keep well clear of her...

In fact..the likes of her give others a bad name

Yeah there are a few messers out there alright. I went to Joe Gough and I am now totally content and wont be going to anyone else. He was brilliant and gave me the reality check that I needed. He told me not to be going to different ppl looking for answers. He said I was wasting my money and to go back if i wished years down the line to tell him how great my life is now i have looked at myself. He was great and knew stuff that even I had forgotten/blocked out! I would highly recommend him although he is harsh and claims not to be a "fortune teller" but i loved him and felt great after it and have mede loads of positive changes to my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

where is Joe Gough based?

bet they are very busy at the moment..lol

where is Joe Gough based?

bet they are very busy at the moment..lol

He is in Asbourne Co Meath. Yeah he has a long waiting list with manic ppl panicking haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 coolio15

Mialin wrote: »
    Hi, I have heard some really bad reports about her, apparently there is a woman in clondalkin who is great

Hi has anyone gone to this woman in clondalkin what she like and her name?Thanks:)

Advertisement