Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

quiteone wrote: »
    ive been to see tricia in finglas,she was good told me i had a lot of spirits were around me and a bad one which scared me abit, but told me i wouldnt be living were i am this year,which i still am,her reading was good but not great,but my friend got a great reading from her...
    Im with poppyduck on this one. I really cannot understand why readers tell people they are attached to 'bad' spirits. What is the point of scaring someone that way? Drives me nuts. :)

For anyone who is ever told that kind of stuff: the reader is wrong. You are not followed around or 'attached' to a bad spirit, the reader has probably misunderstood what they have seen for you, or not explained themselves fully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 poppyduck

some psychics who say you have a bad spirit attached to you usually go on to say but i could get rid of it for you for a fee of...
    when that happens there only in it for the money and nothing more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

... when i said girl , it covers all irrespective of age ;)..

Not according to the online Oxford English Dictionary. Maybe THEY'RE wrong??...

girl

• noun: a female child; a young or relatively young woman; a person’s girlfriend; dated: a female servant.
    girlhood
    noun: girlish
    adjective: girlishly ; adverb: originally denoting a child or young person of either sex: perhaps related to Low German gör ‘child’.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Why is this being made such an issue out of? its just someones way of communicating,seems to me its being made personal for some reason...dont see the harm in a person being called a girl,hell,id love it if someone called me that....lighten up folks!!!
    take a moment to remember this thread if for info purposes,not picking on people because of their vocabulary...
    LCDeelite wrote: »
    Not according to the online Oxford English Dictionary. Maybe THEY'RE wrong??...

girl

• noun: a female child; a young or relatively young woman; a person’s girlfriend; dated: a female servant.
    girlhood
    noun: girlish
    adjective: girlishly ; adverb: originally denoting a child or young person of either sex: perhaps related to Low German gör ‘child’.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

getting a definition from a dictionary - just shocking. Very helpful..really!!

Really added to this forum. (Actually annoyed at the rudeness).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Irishlawgirl...............or should that be irishlawwoman, lol

People really like to find things to complain about, lets start looking at what we HAVE and appreicate it rather than what we dont have. so much going on in the world..... does using girl or woman make much of a difference, if you live in cork you women are called girl all the time........really people!

poster wrote: »
    Irishlawgirl...............or should that be irishlawwoman, lol

After consulting with Oxford - I will revert with my due title/label!!

Heres one for ya from the world dictionary of slang and it will give you a different meaning in the oxford dictionary

This is pants! Why would any one want to rabbit on about the oxford meaning of girl. Why start a ruck about it, it is totally uncalled for and has achieved zilch. You could also use the word bird to describe the same noun in the english dictionary but that would be a booboo as birds dont like being called birds, they would just tell you to bugger off and shut your cakehole (this has a very clean meaning lol) so lets forget all this cock and bull. By the way you could call some birds dogs

You can get the meaning of each of these not in the oxford, you will find some of these words there with different meanings but on http://www.world-english.org/slang_world.htm

Heres one for ya from the world dictionary of slang and it will give you a different meaning in the oxford dictionary

This is pants! Why would any one want to rabbit on about the oxford meaning of girl. Why start a ruck about it, it is totally uncalled for and has achieved zilch. You could also use the word bird to describe the same noun in the english dictionary but that would be a booboo as birds dont like being called birds, they would just tell you to bugger off and shut your cakehole (this has a very clean meaning lol) so lets forget all this cock and bull. By the way you could call some birds dogs

You can get the meaning of each of these not in the oxford, you will find some of these words there with difference meanings but on http://www.world-english.org/slang_world.htm

Priceless!!! right........back to topic!!

right back to the topic

Bad spsirits, I dont believe there are bad spirits, you may get some troubled spirits but I dont think there are bad ones.

Some people when the cross over in my opinion dont always make it to the light. The somethimes still thing they are here and are wondering why people are ignoring them, the film the others is a good portrail of this. So people when they say they have haunted houses etc, I dont believe this to be true, I think the spirit is frustrated because you are not communicating with it and is being felt ignored.

My 2 cents on it. I would agree that a lot of the others who say there are bad spirits and that do then say they can clear it for x euros these are all chancers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Hi, does anyone have any details for a psychic called Josephine?

My mother went to her years ago and has been trying to track her down recently but can't find any info.

Unfortunately I don't know her last name, all I know is she's called Josephine and used to be based in the Kildare area (i think :s ).

Any help appreciated.

This is pants!

Yeah, that long-winded whatever-it-was-you-typed thing really was "pants".

Aside from an ailing attempt to be 'humorous', I honestly can't see how that makes any sense!!!

getting a definition from a dictionary - just shocking. Very helpful..really!!

It was actually, because people are normally too ignorant to believe something unless some form of sound substantiation is provided.
    Really added to this forum. (Actually annoyed at the rudeness).

Be annoyed all you like. The only thing you seem to add to this forum is unabashed nescience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MaryX

dulchie75 wrote: »
    Babyca did you get Joes number, I can send it on if you're still looking for it.

Went to see Joe last week, found him really good on my past, spot on knew things that he just couldn't have guessed. Said alot about my present that I could relate to but some things were bit general but I guess that's the nature of readings.

I also went to Anna in Boyle a while back and while she too was excellent on my past, said more or less the same things as Joe but when it came to present and future they were both complete opposites. Just wondering how can two people can say exactly the same things about my past but when it comes to the future there are huge differences.

Has anyone else ever found this with readings?

Also has anyone ever read a book called the Secret and any ideas where to buy crystals - online maybe?

Thanks
    Hiya just reading up on the board, I went to two around the same time , one said I was going abroad this year to work and the other said I was going to study in Ireland both were very accurate with my past....Strange!!!I asked the second lady would I be working over seas and she couldnt see anything like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MaryX

dollfacex wrote: »
    Ashlingc wrote: »

Hi Sherin.... Can you send me your mams number too

thanks a mil ;)

Hi Sherin
    Tried to pm you but it wouldnt send, could I your mams number too.

Cheers
    MaryX

If you're going to bother with an attempt at mimicking an erudite person jokingly, at least use the correct grammar!!! :p

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 poppyduck

MaryX wrote: »
    Hiya just reading up on the board, I went to two around the same time , one said I was going abroad this year to work and the other said I was going to study in Ireland both were very accurate with my past....Strange!!!I asked the second lady would I be working over seas and she couldnt see anything like that...

when you get 2 readings that are different about your future its because everyone has free will and what is set out for you in the future may not be the path you decide to take..even if you only get 1 reading done its up to you which path you choose to take when it happens.. with the secret..its also on dvd and its better understood than the book..very interesting and really opens your eyes...you can get crystals in any angel shop..1 in ballyfermot and 1 in crumlin or the longmile market on a sunday has a stall were you can buy all that kind of stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 always.wonderin

Hi guys
    I'm new to here, first time posting (be gentle please :)) I have been to the white witch and found her good, I also had a reading with a girl in Dundalk 2 years back and she was fantastic but I can't remember her name, she was in Anne Street anyone know her name or number. I'd love to see her again as almost all she told me happened.
    Thanks

If you're going to bother with an attempt at mimicking an erudite person jokingly, at least use the correct grammar!!! :p

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Blah!! - You've too much spare time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lolo08

hi girls, i finaly got dympna's number, i also have stefan and joe's number, if any of you want it, please PM me :-)

It was actually, because people are normally too ignorant to believe something unless some form of sound substantiation is provided.

Sweeping statement - ironically quite ignorant - stop being such a pain.
    Be annoyed all you like. The only thing you seem to add to this forum is unabashed nescience.

My "Word" dictionary didn't even have that word!

Again - too much spare time. There are moderators here - no need for the grammar police!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Sweeping statement - ironically quite ignorant - stop being such a pain.

My "Word" dictionary didn't even have that word!

Again - too much spare time. There are moderators here - no need for the grammar police!

Er, think u have too much spare time. Shame the mods won't police your snotty attitude

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hello , anybody had a reading with joe in ballyfermet. is he a tarot reder . ant recommendation. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Smilingpanda

Going to see a guy called Steven during the week in the angel shop in Walkinstown, anyone had any experience with him???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

sometimes when i am driving in my car i sense that sitting next to me in the front passenger seat,is a small victorian lady [i think i know who she is] has anyone else had this feeling ?

getz wrote: »
    sometimes when i am driving in my car i sense that sitting next to me in the front passenger seat,is a small victorian lady [i think i know who she is] has anyone else had this feeling ?

Think your story would fit better on the 'Ghosts, what are your experiences?' thread but..

Haven't had any experience of that personally, but a mate of mine experienced something very similar to you bout 3 years ago. He was on his way to work one morning (approx 5.30) when he said he got this sudden feeling he wasn't alone in his car. Keep in mind he was on his own in an ordinary sense.

He said he could sense someone (felt like a bloke) sittin in the back seat glaring at him all the way into work, which was several miles from his house. Obviously he looked in his rear view mirror a few times but there was nobody to be seen. It only happened to him the once, as far as I know anyway. Freaked the crap :eek: out of him. None of that tosh where people get a sense of comfort or someone looking out for them, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

getz wrote: »
    Hi , may be I can help . This is your gauiding spirit trying to comunicate with you . you must be very gifted as a medium . I would suggest some meditation courses , this will help you to interact with her . Hope that help
    lilly

poppyduck wrote: »
    anyone thinkin of goin should think twice..i go every year and never b4 have i seen a bigger bunch of scammers..iv just spent 175 in an hour to be told a bunch of rubbish by so called psychics..international psychic ted layton reads your hair by touching it.he told me i was gonna have a baby girl when iv had my tubes tied..he told me i had 1 child.when i told him i actually had 4 he said well you've had your hair cut so i could'nt see the other 3...

Ted Leydon is a f-ckin eejit and a chancer. My ex gf had a reading from him at one of those holistic fairs a couple of yrs ago. He told her she'd work with kids (she's near allergic to kids) and how she looked like her mother (not true). When she corrected him, he was all like 'Oh but I mean you resemble her in your facial structure'.
    Also told her she'd be 'working by the sea in something to do with computers' six months from then. That never came true. Nothing did and even his assessment of her personality (that isn't hard to figure out- even for a cold reader) was sh!te as well.

She said he was a weirdo with a dumb haircut and freaky Uri Geller eyes. Charged her something like 50 or 60 Euro for all of that. I'd steer well clear of him.

• Advertisement

Hi guys
    I'm new to here, first time posting (be gentle please :)) I have been to the white witch and found her good, I also had a reading with a girl in Dundalk 2 years back and she was fantastic but I can't remember her name, she was in Anne Street anyone know her name or number. I'd love to see her again as almost all she told me happened.
    Thanks

Hey,

Was that the white witch in Cobh? I've heard good things about her but also heard she's nearly impossible to get a hold of - did you find that?

Thanks

Advertisement