Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 moby10

hi could someone pm me joe goughs number.
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Clarehobo

Hi,

Could anyone advise me of a good psychic in Dublin - I went to see the guy in Phoenix park & found him accurate about people present in my life, but not really about anything else...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 stephaniec

Hi All,

Just joined this 2day so looking for some help!

Looking for a good psychic / medium !! I've done the fortune telling and card stuff before but at the time in my life when I need some guidances...or answers even !!:confused:

Could some give me a number for a good psychic please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 loloc3

Can anyone send me dympnas no pls. Im desperate or a really good psychic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Kattz

Hi I am looking for a genuine medium who someone has visited in the Kildare or Dublin area and can recommend as there seems to be a lot of scammers out there trying to make a profit on people's grief. Would appreciate any help.

Regards

Kattz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 poppyduck

i have the number of 2 good psychics..dympna hughes and joe coleman (ballyfermot) if anyone wants either pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kattz

poppyduck wrote: »
    i have the number of 2 good psychics..dympna hughes and joe coleman (ballyfermot) if anyone wants either pm me
    HI Poppyduck.

Im very new to all this so not sure how to pm you but i would really appreciate it if you could send me their numbers. Where is Dympna based?

Regards

Kattz:D

she was in walkinstown but the last time i talked to her she was thinking of moving to tallaght..if you look on the right at the top of the page were it says welcome..click on private message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dollfacex

she was in walkinstown but the last time i talked to her she was thinking of moving to tallaght..if you look on the right at the top of the page were it says welcome..click on private message

Hey poppyduck, can you send me her number too :) thanks a mil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dollfacex

Ashlingc wrote: »
    Hi everybody, Just seen a couple of posts looking for my Mother Dympna. If you need to contact her for a reading you can pm me and I will give u her details.

Sherin :)

Hi Please can you reply with the number i am keen to have an appointment? Thanks

Hi Sherin.... Can you send me your mams number too

thanks a mil ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

dollfacex wrote: »
    Ashlingc wrote: »

Hi Sherin.... Can you send me your mams number too

thanks a mil ;)

Hiya, Can I get the number as well? THanks a mil. Where is she situated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 caeter

hi there, i tried to pm you for joes number not sure if it sent correct im new to this can you pm me it please??

i went to see the lady in clondalkin i have her number if anyone wants it. i thought she was really good. unfortunatley what she told me came through (that my boyfriend wanted space- he split up with me out of the blue the next week:() she reads by angel cards, its 60 euro about 20 mins but get a lot said in that time. i found her really good and want to go back to see her again. she told me other stuff that only made sense a few months later.

im going to a lady in tallaght this week its a pyshic reading. i tried to get joe gough the person who answered the phone said to text name and number but they still havent got back to me. i heard that can only have 2 readings a year with at least 6 months between so wanna make sure go to right person! would love to see joe gough any ideas what his waiting list is?? i dont want to ring again in case i appear a stalker!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 salsagirl

I was just wondering if anyone had visited this lady Phyllis, Palm Reader who lived in Templeogue. I had a reading from her 16 years ago, I still have the notes that she made me take whilst she took the reading, she was amazing, everything she told me came true! The only experience of phychics before her were Madame grey beside the deadmans pub in Liffey valley and mrs murphy in georges st arcade, who were good but nothing like Phyllis! Unfortunately Phyllis doesnt do readings anymore but Im interested to know of other peoples experiences with her or if her children inherited her gift and if they now read. Over the last year I've been to see eddie Christian quite a few times, a lovely fellow but I think he's more of a counsellor than a phychic, mrs murphy and her two daughters who I think are genuinely gifted but sometimes their readings lack... Michelle over the hippy shop in temple bar who is lovely but has no phychic ability....June in south William st, lovely lady who gives an indepth reading and very good...but I would have loved to have heard spooky exact details from her to confirm her validity and finally patricia in finglas/fairyhouse market who was also excellent but the third reading I had from her lacked but I think that was because she was tired. I would love to hear of others readings with Phyllis and if they have found anyone else to match up to her talents.

salsagirl wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anyone had visited this lady Phyllis, Palm Reader who lived in Templeogue. I had a reading from her 16 years ago, I still have the notes that she made me take whilst she took the reading, she was amazing, everything she told me came true! The only experience of phychics before her were Madame grey beside the deadmans pub in Liffey valley and mrs murphy in georges st arcade, who were good but nothing like Phyllis! Unfortunately Phyllis doesnt do readings anymore but Im interested to know of other peoples experiences with her or if her children inherited her gift and if they now read. Over the last year I've been to see eddie Christian quite a few times, a lovely fellow but I think he's more of a counsellor than a phychic, mrs murphy and her two daughters who I think are genuinely gifted but sometimes their readings lack... Michelle over the hippy shop in temple bar who is lovely but has no phychic ability....June in south William st, lovely lady who gives an indepth reading and very good...but I would have loved to have heard spooky exact details from her to confirm her validity and finally patricia in finglas/fairyhouse market who was also excellent but the third reading I had from her lacked but I think that was because she was tired. I would love to hear of others readings with Phyllis and if they have found anyone else to match up to her talents.

i see you've had a lot of readings in the past..can i ask how often you go.. especially a return visit to the same person..any good psychic or reader should tell you to wait atleast 6 months between visits or you will only get repeat messages..always remember everyone has free will so what might come up in a reading about your future may not actually come true it depends on the path you choose to take when that time comes..readings shoud be used for guidance and messages from your loved ones who have passed over

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a really good psychic in Galway or surrounding area? I've been to the tea lady she was ok the first few times but i found the last couple of times i went to her she wasn't great...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 --PEG--

Hi All,
    I really hope someone can help me :) I went to my friends house about 8 yes ago and had my cards read by a man who absolutely floored me with his Reading. I'm extremely eager to get in contact with him again but my friend doesn't remember his name :(

Apart from the great Reading he gave me all I remember is that he was missing I think it was missing half or perhaps a whole finger. I hope that might be significant enough for someone to remember?

I've had nothing but bad stuff happen to me for so long and I would really like to get in contact with this man for another Reading to see if he can give me another Reading.

If my search fails it would be much appreciated if you good people could please recommend somebody for me to try and get an appointment with :)

Thanking you all in advance for your help

xx

--PEG-- wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I really hope someone can help me :) I went to my friends house about 8 yes ago and had my cards read by a man who absolutely floored me with his Reading. I'm extremely eager to get in contact with him again but my friend doesn't remember his name :(

Apart from the great Reading he gave me all I remember is that he was missing I think it was missing half or perhaps a whole finger. I hope that might be significant enough for someone to remember?

I've had nothing but bad stuff happen to me for so long and I would really like to get in contact with this man for another Reading to see if he can give me another Reading.

If my search fails it would be much appreciated if you good people could please recommend somebody for me to try and get an appointment with :)

Thanking you all in advance for your help

xx

do you remember if this guy was well built and slightly thining hair?
    it sounds like a guy i got a reading from years ago ..i think he was from kildare somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

Hi everyone, does anyone have Dympna Huges number? or know how I can contact her? if you do could pm me please:D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

any body recommends good forune teller in dublin , lodz talk about carol byrn, is she the girl in clondulkan area , any one has her number, please . anyone had a reading with moreen in temple bar , :confused:, thanks , new to the site :rolleyes: xx

• Advertisement

do you remember if this guy was well built and slightly thining hair?
    it sounds like a guy i got a reading from years ago ..i think he was from kildare somewhere

Yes that sounds like him alright not too sure about his hair but I do remember he was well built. You wouldn't happen to have a name or number for him by any chance would you?

Thanks so much! I'm eager to try get another Reading with him. The guy you think is him, what did you think of the Reading you got? Was it accurate?

Thanks again. I really hope it is the same person.

Yes that sounds like him alright not too sure about his hair but I do remember he was well built. You wouldn't happen to have a name or number for him by any chance would you?

Thanks so much! I'm eager to try get another Reading with him. The guy you think is him, what did you think of the Reading you got? Was it accurate?

Thanks again. I really hope it is the same person.

i dont have his name or number..sorry..it was a few years back..hes was really good..at the time there was some strange things happening in my house and he told me i needed to have the house cleared and blessed and i was to start in the upstairs back bedroom.. that was were i was hearing a lot of strange noises and things moving around..this guy didnt know me, was never in my house and knew nothing about it..i was shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ciars84

Could someone please PM me the number for Joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

... lodz talk about carol byrn, is she the girl in clondulkan area , any one has her number, please...

Carol Byrne is NOT a "girl"- we're talking about a WOMAN who's easily in her 50s!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Furthermore, Carol Byrne no longer resides in Clondalkin. She lives and works (from the shop 'Ann's Angels'- http://www.annsangels.net/), in Wexford town.

i dont have his name or number..sorry..it was a few years back..hes was really good..at the time there was some strange things happening in my house and he told me i needed to have the house cleared and blessed and i was to start in the upstairs back bedroom.. that was were i was hearing a lot of strange noises and things moving around..this guy didnt know me, was never in my house and knew nothing about it..i was shocked

He was scarily spot on with things that happened to me yrs ago too. I mean he told me things I did that no one could have guessed by looking at me and I certainly didn't offer this info.
    What a shame I can't get in contact with him again :(

I'm going to make an appointment with patricia Burke I think that's her name she's in the angel shop in finglas. Has anyone been to see her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 quiteone

He was scarily spot on with things that happened to me yrs ago too. I mean he told me things I did that no one could have guessed by looking at me and I certainly didn't offer this info.
    What a shame I can't get in contact with him again :(

I'm going to make an appointment with patricia Burke I think that's her name she's in the angel shop in finglas. Has anyone been to see her?

ive been to see tricia in finglas,she was good told me i had a lot of spirits were around me and a bad one which scared me abit, but told me i wouldnt be living were i am this year,which i still am,her reading was good but not great,but my friend got a great reading from her...

quiteone wrote: »
    ive been to see tricia in finglas,she was good told me i had a lot of spirits were around me and a bad one which scared me abit, but told me i wouldnt be living were i am this year,which i still am,her reading was good but not great,but my friend got a great reading from her...

nobody has bad spirits with them..dont ever believe that..usually the spirits around you are family and friends who have passed over and stay with you to watch over you and help guide you..they still have an interest in your life just like they did when they were here..bad spirits are usually only attached to places and not people..even if you caused there passing they learn forgivness on the other side and dont come back to haunt you..apart from family and friends we have angels and spirit guides around us aswell..angels are with us to answer any prayers we have and give us help when we need it but they cant intervine in your life unless you ask them to.everyone has free will so unless you ask for help you cant get it...

some people are very open to spirit and can sense them around them..if anyone ever thinks there is someone around them and there scared all you have to so is say archangel michael please take this person away from me and it will be gone right away..it as easy as that..archangel michael is like a bodyguard for you and will take away any spirit who your scared of..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

LCDeelite wrote: »
    Carol Byrne is NOT a "girl"- we're talking about a WOMAN who's easily in her 50s!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    thanks for your reply . when i said girl , it covers all irrespective of age ;). i guess its not her . the women in clondalkin is caroline ward . been to her . enjoyable readings .

Advertisement