Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 farna

Katie01 wrote: »
    I'm planning to go and see Una Power. She charges 150 euros for a half hour session....has anyone been to see her? Not sure if I want to spend that much - unless I can be persuaded she's worth it. Thanks for any feedback.:)

Only ever seen her on tv. I wouldnt pay that much these people are meant to help people, there should be others out there just as good for a lot less. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

janey mack,her ego is as big as her price,thats a disgrace,so what if shes well known,thats a right cheeck to charge anyone for the pleasure of there company,30 mins,dont spend your cash on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭STUBBORNGIRL

I'm planning to go and see Una Power. She charges 150 euros for a half hour session....has anyone been to see her? Not sure if I want to spend that much - unless I can be persuaded she's worth it. Thanks for any feedback.:)

LOL - Sorry i def wouldnt spend my money on her! Myself and my flatmate used to laugh our ar$es off at her on the radio!! did you ever listen to the advice she gives out - This woman rang in one night and had lost something - Una was like asking her where was the last place she had it? She said in the house to which Una replied - its definitely in the house! i can see it upstairs under a pile of papers - to which the viewer replied - but Una i live in a bungalow!! HaHA so funny!!! but the funny thing is she is always getting things all mixed up!! i know its hard to read for someone over the radio but come on!! She tells everyone that rings - yeah i can see a man coming into your life - he is just around the corner! pity she couldnt tell them which corner!! :)

Sorry im not a sceptic and i do believe in them but not in her!! WEnt to Mary Tea Leaves in walkinstown there on Saturday - not sure about her! she did say a tall guy would come into my life in 5 weeks - ( how close was that - well in 5 weeks i will def know how good/bad she is)

Anyone else got any stories on Mary tea leaves??

karynp wrote: »
    janey mack,her ego is as big as her price,thats a disgrace,so what if shes well known,thats a right cheeck to charge anyone for the pleasure of there company,30 mins,dont spend your cash on her.

Thats def taking advantage of people. And unfortunately some people will pay that for whatever reason they feel the need to go and see her. I used to go to a woman awhile back. She was deadly, could actually read your mind she never charged me, she used to say buy her 10 fags or something at a very low cost. Unfortunately she died. But she was the best I ever went to. And ive been to loads here and in England;)

dulchie75 wrote: »
    Babyca did you get Joes number, I can send it on if you're still looking for it.

Went to see Joe last week, found him really good on my past, spot on knew things that he just couldn't have guessed. Said alot about my present that I could relate to but some things were bit general but I guess that's the nature of readings.

I also went to Anna in Boyle a while back and while she too was excellent on my past, said more or less the same things as Joe but when it came to present and future they were both complete opposites. Just wondering how can two people can say exactly the same things about my past but when it comes to the future there are huge differences.

Has anyone else ever found this with readings?

Also has anyone ever read a book called the Secret and any ideas where to buy crystals - online maybe?

Thanks
    Hi ya . What does Anna in Boyle do? Do u have address-no for her?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

dulchie75 wrote: »
    Babyca did you get Joes number, I can send it on if you're still looking for it.

Went to see Joe last week, found him really good on my past, spot on knew things that he just couldn't have guessed. Said alot about my present that I could relate to but some things were bit general but I guess that's the nature of readings.

I also went to Anna in Boyle a while back and while she too was excellent on my past, said more or less the same things as Joe but when it came to present and future they were both complete opposites. Just wondering how can two people can say exactly the same things about my past but when it comes to the future there are huge differences.

Has anyone else ever found this with readings?

Also has anyone ever read a book called the Secret and any ideas where to buy crystals - online maybe?

Thanks
    Ye and watched dvd which is the very same as book. Trying to put it into practice which i find quite hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

My husband and I separated about 7 years ago and I spoke with Una Power via phone when she was on Ireland AM. I wasn't asking to find out about a man but was told there was a new man coming into my life in 5 or 6 weeks. I'm still waiting for him to appear. My husband and I did get back together a while later. She was either very vague or just gave a stock answer.

deisemum wrote: »
    My husband and I separated about 7 years ago and I spoke with Una Power via phone when she was on Ireland AM. I wasn't asking to find out about a man but was told there was a new man coming into my life in 5 or 6 weeks. I'm still waiting for him to appear. My husband and I did get back together a while later. She was either very vague or just gave a stock answer.

Seen her on tv and to be honest i dont think id queue to see her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

omg,what a shambles,i think saying things like a tall man coming into your life,well yeah,thats sure to come true isnt it,i mean,a tall man could serve you in a shop,knock on your door ect...and a new man coming into your life could be the very same,a new neighbour which happens to be male,a teacher in a childs school,a new doctor...all of which are new males in your life!!:D

the unfortunate thing is people are willing to pay this amount of money,the fact were in a reccession doesnt seem to tweek the conscionce of these money grabbers,im sure una power gets paid to do the radio thing too when in actual fact we should be the ones getting paid to listen.

ive been to see a few in my time,not many,but always felt it was a waste, Mary tea leaf i found crap,i was pregnant when i saw her and she never picked it up,a girl in the waiting room did and told me way more than her.
    the best medium i ever saw was in england and everything so far has happenend as she said,she didnt recieve the money i paid it went to a fund for mediums and was by far brilliant.
    so people, a charge between 30 and 40 euro is well enough to pay,any more is just not very fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Katie01

Thanks to everyone for your input on Una Power. You will be very happy to know that I've decided not to go and see her after all - price is a bit steep - so going to see Billy Martin instead!!! Hopefully money well spent! :D

• Advertisement

:):)
    Thanks to everyone for your input on Una Power. You will be very happy to know that I've decided not to go and see her after all - price is a bit steep - so going to see Billy Martin instead!!! Hopefully money well spent! :D
    There's a guy in castledaly outside moate far better than Billy Marten.
    His Name is Conor O'Donoghue ull probably get no in directories. I have reccomended him to quite a few and all were quite impressed. He charges 40€ and its 20€ deposit for each person. Upto yourself but at least you have choice and its alot cheaper than una power! Good Luck:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fields_of_gold

hi all

was on this site last month (can't remember what thread!!)and i wanted to see a psychic and had asked did anyone know of a good one, a few of the members suggested fionafaery in Dundalk and i bit the bullet and rang her. The reading was excellent and very accurrate and has provided me with so much clarity in my life. Can i just thank those of you that recommended her to me, i never really had much faith in psychics but through low points in my life it has allowed me to become more open and less sceptical, which is great.

So thanks for the referral and yes i would definitly advise others to go see fiona faery

Take care:)

Definitely making the right decision there Katie01! he is brill and will knwo you inside out! i was at him in June and i found him absolutely brilliant! had great insight into my life and the others around me!! I would definitely go to him again! ( next year though think i have had my fair share of them now!! )

Let us know how you get on at him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭kim_eire

ive been to conor in castledaly and thinking of going to billy in mullingar, does anyone think that billy would be a waste of money after conor?? ivebeen reading good reviews of billy and would like to go? does he only do certain nights in mullingar still??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 yvonneb0033

Babyca wrote: »
    I left a voice mail for Louise Kings over a week ago and she has not yet got back to me, however she contacted me through bebo and wanted me to be a friend??? Found this v strange indeed, so i deleted her! I have the number for Billy in Mullingar who i am going to try and get an app with and I also have Joe's number in Ashbourne - anyone been to both of these that could give me comparisons?
    Hi just wonderin could you send me billys number please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 yvonneb0033

hI meant to say in last msg dat im from d mayo area and der is a medium who is orginally from mayo but now lives in d uk ,anyhow she comes bk roughly every 2mths to do readins iv been 3 times and find her quite good..my gran came tro wit msgs along wit a few more dat has passed over,it was mind blowin as she culd tell how d passed ova. iv a app again n april ,shes such a lovely person and has also done some shows.. i av her number...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hiluxgal

I went to see Denis McKenzie a year ago,and found him very good. What he said to me,nobody else would know,but i would love to go to another to see would it match.i was very sceptical,and after paying €70,it was good but i can't help but want to go to another..can anyone give me the name of a good pyscic in the munster area??

kim_eire wrote: »
    ive been to conor in castledaly and thinking of going to billy in mullingar, does anyone think that billy would be a waste of money after conor?? ivebeen reading good reviews of billy and would like to go? does he only do certain nights in mullingar still??

I think it would. i was with Billy and what a load of crap and not because i didn't hear what i wanted to! It's upto yourself but i think conor is way ahead. My friend went to billy a few weeks ago and she thought he was crap too. maybe you should go and make your own mind up. Good Luck;)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

rachel3690 wrote: »
    Hi would you have a contact number for Katherine woods please:D
    Can you PM me and I can send you on Catherine's number - I can't figure out how to PM but I know where to look if I receive one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sophiepop

Dear Madam

I would be most grateful if you could please contact me as I have been trying to phone your mobile number for 2 years now. i originally had an appointment in 2006 April but had to cancel due to unforseen cicumstances the day before. I have made endless attempts to find you even contacting the post office in your area!
    I would be most grateful for your help.
    Thanking you
    Sophiepop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 loz87

He guys,
    I went to the "white witch" Yvonne in glen wood in dundalk shes a clairaudient aswell, that was 2 years ago EVERYTHING she told me was in detail and has come true even though I thought at the time that it was crap but now I am realising she was right.
    She contacted my granda for me very accurate and predicted a death in my family that november relating to granda, my uncle was buried on his birthday that year. things predicted about my career and lovelife were so accurate.
    I would love to see her again she was excellent I'm wondering if anyone has a contact nuber for her??? any help in trackin down a number would be appreciated thanks

loz87 wrote: »
    He guys,
    I went to the "white witch" Yvonne in glen wood in dundalk shes a clairaudient aswell, that was 2 years ago EVERYTHING she told me was in detail and has come true even though I thought at the time that it was crap but now I am realising she was right.
    She contacted my granda for me very accurate and predicted a death in my family that november relating to granda, my uncle was buried on his birthday that year. things predicted about my career and lovelife were so accurate.
    I would love to see her again she was excellent I'm wondering if anyone has a contact nuber for her??? any help in trackin down a number would be appreciated thanks

Sorry don't have a clue. But if you gat a contact no-add will you pass it on to me. Would love to meet her. thanks:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

PM sent loz

qc3 wrote: »
    PM sent loz
    Thanks for PM. Let me know how you go. Good Luck:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zenab

Does anyone know a good medium/psychic in Kildare area? I'd really like to speak to someone but would like to speak to someone who has had good feedback - anyone hear of or know of a carol Byrne in Clane area or Sandra in Naas??? Any contact details for them appreciated

loz87 wrote: »
    He guys,

Hi I was wondering if someone could send me on Yvonne's number too - Thanks a million

zenab wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good medium/psychic in Kildare area? I'd really like to speak to someone but would like to speak to someone who has had good feedback - anyone hear of or know of a carol Byrne in Clane area or Sandra in Naas??? Any contact details for them appreciated

Only just seen their names mentioned on here. There's a woman in Cavan town who does that Mairead Murray probably too far. But if you google her I know she travels around. You may hit it lucky. And if all else fails there is an holistic fare in Athlone last Sunday of this month. should be plenty to choose from!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Caroline578

does anyone have phone number for tea leaf mary in walkinstown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Caroline578

LOL - Sorry i def wouldnt spend my money on her! Myself and my flatmate used to laugh our ar$es off at her on the radio!! did you ever listen to the advice she gives out - This woman rang in one night and had lost something - Una was like asking her where was the last place she had it? She said in the house to which Una replied - its definitely in the house! i can see it upstairs under a pile of papers - to which the viewer replied - but Una i live in a bungalow!! HaHA so funny!!! but the funny thing is she is always getting things all mixed up!! i know its hard to read for someone over the radio but come on!! She tells everyone that rings - yeah i can see a man coming into your life - he is just around the corner! pity she couldnt tell them which corner!! :)

Sorry im not a sceptic and i do believe in them but not in her!! WEnt to Mary Tea Leaves in walkinstown there on Saturday - not sure about her! she did say a tall guy would come into my life in 5 weeks - ( how close was that - well in 5 weeks i will def know how good/bad she is)

Anyone else got any stories on Mary tea leaves??

I went to tea leaf mary 12 years ago,
    she told me I was pregnant and would have a boy
    8 months later I had a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!

would love to go to her again, do you have phone number for her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭annon123

Could anyone pm me with a recommendation for a psychic near the meath dublin area. I was at billy in mullingar a few yrs ago. His predictions were so so far into my future i don't kno if he was any good. If i was to go back how do i contact him. I've seen a couple of people mention a connor guy. Is he any good? Where is he? Any help would be really appreciated as i feel like i really need to see someone good. Thanks a million

Advertisement