Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 laurs11

Where is Joe Gough based?

He is aut the ashbourne road near the snail box resturant... he is the best person i have ever been to i really do recommend him to anyone and is well worth the wait some of the stuff he told me and my friends was just impossible for him to know he is €80 euro but again well worth the money

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

laurs11 wrote: »
    He is aut the ashbourne road near the snail box resturant... he is the best person i have ever been to i really do recommend him to anyone and is well worth the wait some of the stuff he told me and my friends was just impossible for him to know he is €80 euro but again well worth the money

Thats great. Wld you mind pm his number? I have a few numbers for others if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Babyca

Hey - as i said in an earlier post I was at Eddie christian a few weeks ago, my mind went blank with what he told me, and yes he did actually sit for a while too saying nothing and just waiting on me to say something, my x boyf went to see him last week and although some of the stories add up, some things he told us both were just not true - I am very confused as to what to believe...

However logging on today i see a new name appear. Louise King, is she suppose to be good?? can someone send me her number please?

Also very silly of me but whilst in Eddie's a few weeks ago, another girl there had the number of Joe Gough, took it off her and deleted it a week later cause i swore i wouldnt go back to another one...

I have also since heard about a tea leaf lady in Galway, anyone know anything about her??

Sorry for all the questions but if anyone can send me some numbers and some honest opinions on these people i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Cat

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Babyca wrote: »
    Hey - as i said in an earlier post I was at Eddie christian a few weeks ago, my mind went blank with what he told me, and yes he did actually sit for a while too saying nothing and just waiting on me to say something, my x boyf went to see him last week and although some of the stories add up, some things he told us both were just not true - I am very confused as to what to believe...

However logging on today i see a new name appear. Louise King, is she suppose to be good?? can someone send me her number please?

Also very silly of me but whilst in Eddie's a few weeks ago, another girl there had the number of Joe Gough, took it off her and deleted it a week later cause i swore i wouldnt go back to another one...

I have also since heard about a tea leaf lady in Galway, anyone know anything about her??

Sorry for all the questions but if anyone can send me some numbers and some honest opinions on these people i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Cat

sounds like he was looking for encouragement to continue and reading off your reaction and input...done that to me last time i was in with him...

COMPLETELY blank out what he said as you and you alone determine your own future, not Eddie christian or anyone else....

if you want short term accuracy and in a timely fashion go to Billy in mullingar...he works for me...hopefully he would for you too but as with these people they are brilliant for some and woeful for others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bluecotton

Hi everyone - I'm trying to track down the white witch of cobh for ages now - does anyone have her number ? There is also supposed to be a good one Croom (I think her name is Kate?) if anyone had her number instead ??

thanks a mil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LCN

Stubborngirl... can you PM me Marjories no.???

Thanks a mill,

LCN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LCN

Thats great. Wld you mind pm his number? I have a few numbers for others if you wish.
    Hi there, do you have Marjories no. from 98fm? If so can you pm me with it? Thanks so much :)

Hi

Could anyone send me Joe Goughs number please:confused:?

Thanks

Babyca:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Sheryl

Hi

Could anyone send me Joe Goughs number please:confused:?

Thanks

Babyca:):)

I have Joe Goughs number if you want to pm me. I went to him he was the most negative person I have ever come across he was accurate but doesnt have a great manner. Beware if you dont want to hear bad news coz he will tell you anyway, i said I didnt want to know about people dying & he told me my dad would die after christmas, which he did. I left the reading very distressed & my friend who went in after was the same. I wouldnt recommend him but as i said i have his number if you want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Driina

Hi All,

Do you know anything about a woman called Philomena in Drogheda? 4 of us are going to her because she was recommended by someone but nobody has mentioned her here...

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Driina

bluecotton wrote: »
    Hi everyone - I'm trying to track down the white witch of cobh for ages now - does anyone have her number ? There is also supposed to be a good one Croom (I think her name is Kate?) if anyone had her number instead ??

thanks a mil

Have you gotten the number of the Limerick one yet? If so, could you pls pm me?

THanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

laurs11 wrote: »
    Hey joe goughs wife phones everyone back just keep ringing and leaving messages say you want a reading they tend to go mad if you say want fortune told... thers is a huge waiting list for him but i highly recommend him myself and 4 of my friends went to him and the stuff that was said was unbelieve able... just keep ringing and leaving messages they will call you back...

Hi, have an appointment with Joe tomorrow can't wait.
    I'm traveling from the west and was wondering if it would be best to head up the M50 and turn off for Ashbourne or go cross country through Navan and then on?

Did you go in with a list of questions in mind?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 caromur

mail4ter wrote: »
    LouiseR wrote: »
    ? I've been to her twice over the years but since she's moved to Enfield I've no way of contacting her as she's on a new number... I'd really appreciate if anyone out there could forward her number to me!! Thanks in advance!:)[/qu

Carol Byrne is now working from Ann's Angels in Wexford town
    Hi there ,

Carol is working from Ann's Angels the shop is located on Cinema Lane is Wexford the phone number for the shop is 053-9174926.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Caroline

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sammy78

Hi All

I went to see Louise on thurs. I thought she was utter crap. She was extremely general and was asking me questions. She only picked up on one thing in the entire reading (that i was moving house) and even then said i would get an animal (im moving to an apt). She told me i was wasn't happy but wasn't unhappy in work!! And my past relationships weren't great but weren't bad!! I asked her about my sisters health and she asked me what was wrong with her!!
    I understand that not all psychics will have a connection with me but i would have respected her more if she said this too me before taking my 65 euro. I still totally believe that people have psychic abilities and maybe louise does but they also have a responsibility to be honest when they cannot read someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 theblessed1

Hi

It does get very disheartening when the reading given is not specific and rather generic. I guess it is all down to luck and whether they can connect with you. However, 65 euros is rather much especially when you feel very let down. I too have had many not so good psychic readings as well. You are not alone by a long shot.

That said, I did have a reading with Majorie from Clondalkin and all the predictions she said have yet to be validated, however if they do come to pass I shall update accordingly. I felt that the reading was good in whole and others whi have had readings with her feel that she was spot on. She charges incidenatlly 60 euros.

Hey can some one send me joe gough's phone number please ? o_donnellcatherine@hotmail.com

& also has anyone heard of Zara from Trim - is she suppose to be any good?

Thanks a mill

Hey does anyone know of the lady in Rossnowlagh, or there abouts in Donegal, she is suppose to be very very good, but I just cannot seem to get her number.....?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Babyca did you get Joes number, I can send it on if you're still looking for it.

Went to see Joe last week, found him really good on my past, spot on knew things that he just couldn't have guessed. Said alot about my present that I could relate to but some things were bit general but I guess that's the nature of readings.

I also went to Anna in Boyle a while back and while she too was excellent on my past, said more or less the same things as Joe but when it came to present and future they were both complete opposites. Just wondering how can two people can say exactly the same things about my past but when it comes to the future there are huge differences.

Has anyone else ever found this with readings?

Also has anyone ever read a book called the Secret and any ideas where to buy crystals - online maybe?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Hey,

Anyone heard of Heidi Sawyer from the UK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cc82

hey all im a newbie,

anyhow recently broke up with my boyfriend and need a pick me up, im goin to see caroline ward in clondalkin tonite anyone know if shes any good,
    went to mary tea leaves years ago wasnt impressed at all, also went to eddie christian, found him good altho doesnt keep u long and is a little expensive.

• Advertisement

Hey thanks a mill for sending me on Joe's phone number... i am gonna try ringing him this evening.... i had made an appointment with Zara from Trim, but now I think I will wait on getting an appointment with Joe instead.

Re THE SECRET - you can get it in any book shop, its by Rhonda Byrne i think, i have read half of it and it basically tells you that if you think positive thoughts all the time then the universe will send back positivity to you, if you think negative thoughts, then it will send you negativity and so on...you'll either love it or hate it.... i cant make up my mind on which??

Anyway am off to try Joe's number...........see if i can sort out this mess in my life!!! Also am waiting on a call back from Louise King, but see on the board here that someone went to her just last week and thought she was rubbish - ??

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 psychresearch

Hi all wondering has any one had any luck with Eddies predictions coming true..... went to him during the week and he was spot on with some details of my life but he said some stuff that I would love to come true

Hi all wondering has any one had any luck with Eddies predictions coming true..... went to him during the week and he was spot on with some details of my life but he said some stuff that I would love to come true

I'm in the same boat - i've sang his praises on this board before for his accuracy with things that were present and for his very candid approach however the things that are due in the future - they sound fantastic - wouldn't mind knowing the same thing you asked! Anyone experience their future as predicted by Eddie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cc82

i went to eddie christian about 2 years ago he predicted i would break up wit my then boyfriend in 6 weeks which i did he finished wit me,
    and meet someone new in 18 months again which i did, he was spot on wit times also wit other little things,
    a lot if what he said was general enough i went wit my friend and she though he was crap she was 2 months pregnant at the time and he didnt mention it, depends on the person i suppose i was happy enough wit him, so hopefully wat he said will come true for you..

ooh this is interesting !! I have heard he is good with dates. He told me back in early 2008 and the same thing again a month ago that something in particular was going to happen in Feb/March this year re my love life. It just would be interesting if that something did happen. Hmmm I wait with baited breath!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Josie_dub

Hi,

I'd be very grateful if someone could pm me Dympna's number, I had a number before but can't for the life of me find it!!!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Anyone going to the evening of mediumship in ballyfermot civic centre tomorrow night at 8pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kt23

does anyone know of anyone in limerick or kerry?

I left a voice mail for Louise Kings over a week ago and she has not yet got back to me, however she contacted me through bebo and wanted me to be a friend??? Found this v strange indeed, so i deleted her! I have the number for Billy in Mullingar who i am going to try and get an app with and I also have Joe's number in Ashbourne - anyone been to both of these that could give me comparisons?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I left a voice mail for Louise Kings over a week ago and she has not yet got back to me, however she contacted me through bebo and wanted me to be a friend??? Found this v strange indeed, so i deleted her! I have the number for Billy in Mullingar who i am going to try and get an app with and I also have Joe's number in Ashbourne - anyone been to both of these that could give me comparisons?

Louise is doing her readings through Crystal Wings on Aungier Street.

Advertisement