Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 psychresearch

Thinking about it ... i went to eddie this time last year aswell (its my birtday :) and decided to make efforts to dig out my diary from last year to see if anything came to pass. he did say that I would be unhappy in my job untill May 12th which was odd because at the time i was happy. Well just after that i changed supervisor to someone who bullied me really badly. I quit in april whats odd is that he quit soon after and the 1st day he was not there was .... yes you have guessed it :) May 12th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Thinking about it ... i went to eddie this time last year aswell (its my birtday :) and decided to make efforts to dig out my diary from last year to see if anything came to pass. he did say that I would be unhappy in my job untill May 12th which was odd because at the time i was happy. Well just after that i changed supervisor to someone who bullied me really badly. I quit in april whats odd is that he quit soon after and the 1st day he was not there was .... yes you have guessed it :) May 12th :)

not being funny but that sounds like coincidence tbh...

sure you left your job too? so how could you be unhappy in a job that you had left and all of a sudden be happy that the clown of a supervisor had left a job you were no longer in on May 12th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Garcia82

Oryx wrote: »
    That girls name is Carol Byrne, pm me if you want the number, I dont want to post it on here without permission!

Hi there, I know you said to pm you for the number, but I've just joined boards.ie and I don't know how to do that yet! Could you send it to me if it's not too much trouble?

Thanks in advance!

I've heard of a great fortune teller in Cork city, I think her name is Tina. You leave a message on her voicemail and she calls you back. Then you pick her up in your car.

Would anyone have the number for her?

Hey Emma,

I'm trying to get a number for Carol; would you be able to help? I know it was a long time ago, but was she any good?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tugboat

hi have read alot about carol on board anyone could send me her number thanks. just wondering has anyone seen that guy in mullingar have appointment to see him in two weeks. im in dublin and was wondering also about this guy called joe on ashbourne road anyone got number for him. ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tugboat

Babyca wrote: »
    Hey thanks a mill for sending me on Joe's phone number... i am gonna try ringing him this evening.... i had made an appointment with Zara from Trim, but now I think I will wait on getting an appointment with Joe instead.

Re THE SECRET - you can get it in any book shop, its by Rhonda Byrne i think, i have read half of it and it basically tells you that if you think positive thoughts all the time then the universe will send back positivity to you, if you think negative thoughts, then it will send you negativity and so on...you'll either love it or hate it.... i cant make up my mind on which??

Anyway am off to try Joe's number...........see if i can sort out this mess in my life!!! Also am waiting on a call back from Louise King, but see on the board here that someone went to her just last week and thought she was rubbish - ??

:confused:
    hey baby ca could you pm me joes number and is he worth the visit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kimme-w

Hiya, Im a newbie to this, Im probally about the zillionth person asking this question but i'd really appreciate if some nice person could pm me Veronica's (medium in fairhill cork) numbr been hearing gr8 things that shes the new white witch, finally wana get in on the whole medium thing!!!:)
    Or maybe theres a person in the cork area u'd reccomend that doesnt cost the earth???
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 farna

Hi, there is a guy in Castledaly,outside Moate. His name is Conor O'Donoghue excellent at reading Tarot, far better than ones in Mullingar. I think you can get no from directories or try internet.Well worth a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Miss Happy

Hi
    Does anyone know how much Billy Martin in Mullingar charges?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

Miss Happy wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know how much Billy Martin in Mullingar charges?

He charged me 30 euro last month! He was good - but I wasn't wowed like I thought I would be after going to see him. It's worth going alright - 30 is good value! Most seem to charge about 50+

btw he also does readings in templmore every second saturday. You ring a mobile and make an appointment. I think its easier to see him that way because it's impossible to get through on that number for the pub in Mullingar. I have the mobile number if you want to pm me for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Miss Happy

Thanks for that - just pm'd you

Think he charges 30-40 euro. Been awhile ago since I was there. Good Luck.

ote=Miss Happy;59071027]Hi
    Does anyone know how much Billy Martin in Mullingar charges?[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

Oswald wrote: »
    He charged me 30 euro last month! He was good - but I wasn't wowed like I thought I would be after going to see him. It's worth going alright - 30 is good value! Most seem to charge about 50+

btw he also does readings in templmore every second saturday. You ring a mobile and make an appointment. I think its easier to see him that way because it's impossible to get through on that number for the pub in Mullingar. I have the mobile number if you want to pm me for it

I should have said TULLAMORE!!! not templemore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Just_lil_ole_me

Has anyone PLEASE got a number of a fortune teller that would come to my house to read for a party of about 10 i haven't a clue of where to start please please. Thanks !!

Has anyone PLEASE got a number of a fortune teller that would come to my house to read for a party of about 10 i haven't a clue of where to start please please. Thanks !!

I dont have a no as such but u could try gettin conor odonoghues no in directories, he lives in castledaly moate. I dont know if he does parties. Hes very good. Also log onto www.psychic wisdom.com i think thats right web add. Theres a woman from cavan called mairead murray does tarot, angel & numerology. I will be doing a workshop in 2 weeks with her. I know she gets out n about. Worth a try. If I find out more Ill let you know. Hope u get sorted let me know how you go. Good luck!

Hi i went onto irelands holistic directory and got a few names has anyone heard of the following people and if so do they do home readings and are they any good???

1. Joe Cooper Clontarf

2. Marie Fay Dundalk

3. Joe Flynn Donnybrook

4. Deirdre Hogan Stoneybatter

5. Audrey O'Hanlon Francis.St Dub 8

6. Margaret White Clontarf

ANy info be highly appreciated !!

Thanks

Thanks farna !!! :D Fingers crossed i get someone don't think i will at this short notice need them for 7th March had someone getting a number and they let me down:( only found this boards.ie the other night.

Thanks again for the info, found a few people on the irish holstilic directoy so fingers crossed i get some feedback about them and finges crossed they have that date free not likely though :eek:........oh well what's ment for you won;t pass you as they say !!!!:p:P

Haven't heard of any of them but then again im not well up on whos who!
    Only know of a few myself in midlands. Sorry.

uote=Just_lil_ole_me;59124900]Hi i went onto irelands holistic directory and got a few names has anyone heard of the following people and if so do they do home readings and are they any good???

1. Joe Cooper Clontarf

2. Marie Fay Dundalk

3. Joe Flynn Donnybrook

4. Deirdre Hogan Stoneybatter

5. Audrey O'Hanlon Francis.St Dub 8

6. Margaret White Clontarf

ANy info be highly appreciated !!

Thanks[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

I think that Catherine Woods would - she's got great reviews all over this board and I think she would travel to people's house. let me know if you want me to PM her details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Kieo

anyone got dymphna's number could ya please pm it to me. seen her years ago and she was the best medium ive seen. she was last in perrystown ta.:confused:

Kieo wrote: »
    anyone got dymphna's number could ya please pm it to me. seen her years ago and she was the best medium ive seen. she was last in perrystown ta.:confused:

Sorry dont know anything about her. wheres perrystown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rachel3690

Hi would you have a contact number for Katherine woods please:D

rachel3690 wrote: »
    Hi would you have a contact number for Katherine woods please:D

No sorry only know about a few in midlands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CailinBearla

I went on the recommendation from the treads of boards.ie and got Mary Grey in for a house party...I am sceptical but thought it might also be a bit of fun but she spent about 10 minutes with everyone for €50 and then was gone, it seems she really is in it for the money. We all got nearly the same reading and some were just so obvious...like questioning our jobs - we are in a recession! I have children but yet she told me I wasn't ready to take the step of becoming a mother...I know, I know, she can't really tell the future but she was just so wrong for all of us and everyone was disappointed and felt ripped off, it really took from our night!!!!

I went on the recommendation from the treads of boards.ie and got Mary Grey in for a house party...I am sceptical but thought it might also be a bit of fun but she spent about 10 minutes with everyone for €50 and then was gone, it seems she really is in it for the money. We all got nearly the same reading and some were just so obvious...like questioning our jobs - we are in a recession! I have children but yet she told me I wasn't ready to take the step of becoming a mother...I know, I know, she can't really tell the future but she was just so wrong for all of us and everyone was disappointed and felt ripped off, it really took from our night!!!!

Ive been caught a few times as well. Unfortunately people like that give genuine ones a bad name. By the sounds of her it was a case of talk crap and get the money quick! The only thing is you'll know not to go there again or reccomend her to anyone. The only way to find out how good someone is, is either a reccomendation from someone you know or just take the chance. Not all of them are out to fraud people:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leepisces22

Hi everybody, Just seen a couple of posts looking for my Mother Dympna. If you need to contact her for a reading you can pm me and I will give u her details.

Sherin :)

Hi Sherin

I am looking to make an appointment with your mother for a reading next month, if you could kindly get back to me about this i would be very grateful.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Katie01

I'm planning to go and see Una Power. She charges 150 euros for a half hour session....has anyone been to see her? Not sure if I want to spend that much - unless I can be persuaded she's worth it. Thanks for any feedback.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Katie01 wrote: »
    I'm planning to go and see Una Power. She charges 150 euros for a half hour session....has anyone been to see her? Not sure if I want to spend that much - unless I can be persuaded she's worth it. Thanks for any feedback.:)

havnt heard great things about her

either way i wouldnt be spending that sort of bob dylans on ANY psychic....what if she doesnt connect with you? etc etc...

Billy Martin costs 30€ in comparison in mullingar for as long as your reading takes...

id urge you to not spend 150€ on this lady esp in a recession

Advertisement