Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭peekyboo

Hi there, this is a great forum and a coincidence because I was just thinking about going to see someone and this leapt out of me!

Have a real difficult decision to make at the moment and would love to see a pyschic. Can anyone please recommend one in London?

Many thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 apple_7

Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a good Clairvoyant / Tarot reader in the Cork area .... Can someone PM with details if they have them. I went to a Romanian Lady on North Main street some years ago but she now seems to have moved, rumours were that she headed down to Cobh but I have no contact details for her any more.
    Tk's,
    Really appreciate it ....

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Titania

Hello :)

I am looking to find a medium in the Dublin area. I'm a big fan of John Edwards, and while I know his ilk will be hard to find, watching his shows has given me a yen to see if I can make contact.

I would greatly appreciate any help in this! Either reply here or PM me if you have any suggestions.

Thanks so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

anyone got billy martins number?would love to book an appointment if someone could pm me his number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wolverini

AntiRip wrote: »
    there is also a woman in croom in limerick. she takes you into her own car. she blow me away. told me my name, my gf name and discribed her so accurately, height, color hair etc. all my cousins went down & she also said all their names accurately, etc. she told one of them the second name of his future wife and described her. she was right. her name is kate o halleran. e50. u dont say a word. she does all the talking

can someone please tell me that carol's number from enfield i think? I'm searching the country for a good medium. please, someone pm. i will have the number of that ladies no in croom

Hi ya,

Would love to get Kates O'Hallerns number could you PM it.

Thanks a mill
    Wolverine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wolverini

Hi there, could you also email me the lady's in oranmore name and no
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tupps

Hiya,

If you get the number for the woman in Croom can you PM me please.

Regards
    Tupps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Skippy65

Hi all, has anybody got the number of a good medium in the dublin or kildare area. I heard theres a good one in clodalkin. I am quite sceptical about all this but ive never been to one before so i would love to see if they are any good! Please pm me if you have any recommendations or numbers. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

I'm based in dublin, i just need some1 to give me some clarity or an insight into things, does anyone have any reccomendations with numbers? like the eddie christian guy, he seems to be getting rave reviews, and what about the marjorie woman on 98fm how did that person get on with them? any numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 screwtape

Anyone know of anyone good around the Sligo kind of area?!?! Happy enough to travel to someone who's good though. Heard good things about Claire Crystal and Sandra in Naas?? PM me if you've got contact details!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭ALFIET

can you pm her number please thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭ALFIET

hi can anyone who has contact name & numbers of good fortune tellers etc in dublin or meath please pm with details. thank you

Would love it if someone could PM me a number for an excellent psychic for a reading in Dublin. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 keirablack

wolverini wrote: »
    Hi ya,

Would love to get Kates O'Hallerns number could you PM it.

Thanks a mill
    Wolverine

Hello,

can someone please Pm me The fortune teller kate in croom , my sisters both went to her and were amazed how much she knew about past and present my sister lost her number and i've been trying to get it since so if someone has it i would be delighted. I'll let ye know how i get on .

Thanks guys

Happy Halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Has anyone heard of/been to Heather in the Dunleer area?

My friend passed me on her details lately saying she was in with her for over an hour and that she was really good.

I wouldnt mind going to her as its near enough, but would just like some neutral feedback..

So, anyone here been??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

Hi,

Could somebody please PM the contact details of Sandra the medium in naas?

Thanks a mill!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tupps

Hiya,

If you manage to get the number for Kate in Croom can you PM me with it please. i have been looking for it with ages aswell.

Thanks a mill

Tupps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭bensoneb

Hi,

I'm just looking for a recommendation for a Medium only. I've looked through a few threads and see that most people tell the future and I'm not looking for that. I would just like to make contact with my loved ones who've passed on over the years so can anyone recommend someone who does that well?

I live in Dublin and travelling outside the city isn't a problem.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 18 irishtweety

Hi,

I have been to see Eddie 3 times; the first time I went was several years ago; he was exceptionally specific about a lot of things in particular saying my Dad would meet someone in the next 6 months which I disagreed with as my parents had only seperated after 26yrs of marriage the prevous month... I said no & he said yes; it will happen... This went back & forth a few times & I left feeling he was quite arrogant but guess what... My Dad met his partner approx 6 months later & they are still together as per Eddie's prediction...

The second time I went he spent a long time talking about an ex of mine & I would agree with previous posts i.e. he related his advice & my situation to some of his own situations... But rather spookily he asked if my ex had something about his eye, in specific his right eye and he does have a "freckle" in his right eye...

The third time I went was early this year & again he was spot on in terms of past relationships & asked if he could give me honest advice to which I said yes... He told me what would happen if I got back with either of my exes and to be honest it made perfect sense & has helped me remember / stay focused on why they are exes... His future prediction was that I would meet someone but probably not until Sept or Nov and as it is now Nov I am going back now...

Each time I was with him for 40 mins and although he told me a few difficult things on 2 occasions I would have preferred him to do that rather than lie...

I went to Catherine Woods in East Wall before the last time I went to Eddie thinking all I wanted was to be told life would be fien & a tall dark handsome stranger was coming my way... She basically told me what I wanted to hear but as her info on my past was so inaccurate I could not believe in what she said about my future so it was after that I went to Eddie.... And of course he was spot on about my past whilst also telling me nice things about my future...

I'm off to see him tomorrow so will see what he has to say then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shush 'n listen

irishtweety what have you done ? you seem to have scared everyone away ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 vmcnult

Hi,

I have been to see Eddie 3 times;

Hi, Where is this Eddie and do you have a number for him please?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 musing

can I please have eddie's number tooo

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Abrean

Hi, wondering can anybody reccommend a psychic/fortune teller in wicklow or south dublin? even wexford or around carlow would be great as well, thanks a mil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 music mania 08

tcat wrote: »
    hi there . just wondering has anyone been to or heard of a psychic/fortune teller in nenagh called yvonne?????????

any info appreciated.

i have been to a few over the years. it seems everyone has different experiences but i thought i would give my two cents worth for anyone who is interested.

Anna in ennis --- never could tell me a single thing(been 5 times with different people) but was spot on for all of them!!

Eddie Christian -- (twice) very very good

Lady in Croom her name and number have been mentioned preiously on this thread)-- not able to tell me zilch. but o.k for my friend. big into giving names (siblings etc)

Guy in pheonix park-- didnt think so at time(several yrs ago ) but actually in hindsight very good.

Mary tea leaves -- 4 of us went . good for one. o.k for 2. no good for one.

Len in Limerick -- very nice man. good at numerology and palm. alot about ur personality and not bad on future.

lady in george street arcade in dublin-- (just last week as could not get in to ed. C.) actally pleasantly surprised . quite good.

Helen Barrett (white w ) Cobh -- pretty good.

Think thats about it. god few others cant remember anything about.
    no comments about being a saddo please.

im fully aware of that fact :rolleyes:

Yes I have been to Yvonne in Nenagh.. Taught she was excellent.. She told me stuff that I had discussed with the new man in my life down to things we had talked about in private.. How would she have known that unless she was brill!!! Told me that the new man was my life partner but currently things are stopped... Fingers crossed we will find each other again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

Watson1985 wrote: »
    I've been to carol and so has many of my friends and relatives.
    She has not let anybody down.
    Shes really accurate and helpful. The reading she gave me was more of an insite into my future than talking with people who have passed over, altho they did come and my spirit guides. You feel absolutly brilliant when you leave its so amazing.
    Anyway go and see her! She's the best.
    Also john o'shea in dublin is excellent he's up near firhouse.

Does Anyone have the number for Carol Byrne or Dympna Hughes? Would really like to contact them - cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Geri Boyle

Hey, has anyone been to see Doreen Marron? I saw her at a mind body and spirit fair yesterday and she was extremely specific about my future so I'm curious to know any feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Here are my summaries

White Witch- spent years trying to track here down. Just read my palm and offered advice more than anything else. Was underwhelmed by her lack of concrete predictions..mentioned nothing about the past or even present. Nevertheless I left feeling good. She is also the cheapest at €30.00

Eddie Christian- certainly the most convincing and dramatic. Very certain/sure about what he says. Most of it was about current relationship so its hard to tell yet whether any of it comes true. At the start asked me straight away why I was holding myself back and refusing to go abroad (my g/friend lives abroad). I told him it was because of loans to be paid off etc and he told me that wasnt true..the cheek!!..but by the end of it he is telling me not to move and to forget about current g/friend and that it wld be over in Sept/Oct 08. I was with him last January/Oct. Still with her so will go back next month for an update..lol.. Got moneys worth though.

Claire Crystal- Expensive. Dont waste your time or money with palm readings just go for tarot cards. Got CD for extra €3.00. Not overly impressed. Blatantly contradicted herself a few times and very much feeds of reactions. Not the worst.

Eileen Bulman- Not overly impressed. Very vague.

Lady in Temple Bar over shop- nice lady..typical Dub..absolutely horrendous pure chancer. Stay well clear.

Christ I need a hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Here are my summaries

White Witch- spent years trying to track here down. Just read my palm and offered advice more than anything else. Was underwhelmed by her lack of concrete predictions..mentioned nothing about the past or even present. Nevertheless I left feeling good. She is also the cheapest at €30.00

Eddie Christian- certainly the most convincing and dramatic. Very certain/sure about what he says. Most of it was about current relationship so its hard to tell yet whether any of it comes true. At the start asked me straight away why I was holding myself back and refusing to go abroad (my g/friend lives abroad). I told him it was because of loans to be paid off etc and he told me that wasnt true..the cheek!!..but by the end of it he is telling me not to move and to forget about current g/friend and that it wld be over in Sept/Oct 08. I was with him last January/Oct. Still with her so will go back next month for an update..lol.. Got moneys worth though.

Claire Crystal- Expensive. Dont waste your time or money with palm readings just go for tarot cards. Got CD for extra €3.00. Not overly impressed. Blatantly contradicted herself a few times and very much feeds of reactions. Not the worst.

Eileen Bulman- Not overly impressed. Very vague.

Lady in Temple Bar over shop- nice lady..typical Dub..absolutely horrendous pure chancer. Stay well clear.

Christ I need a hobby.

remember you mate from before being freaked out by Eddie...this is the girl in England from memory?

my advice is to not go back to him as he will remember you and will only screw with your brain whether intentionally or not...he will keep on saying hes right and from experience he isnt (with me).....i popped in a while back for an "update" too and he basically read off my reaction and the fact that i hadnt been for months and months...he told me i was more emotionally balanced (obvious as i hadnt been to him for ages and had chatted to him at the door for a while) and then he was getting a "blank"....he then went on to say some things about another party which he had said before...then a blank again...i then gave a little bit of info to him and Low & behold the reading CHANGED all of a sudden....and then he contradicted himself again....he then told me he couldnt help me anymore, didnt charge (in fairness)

my first ever read with him he was very accurate on past & present but his future stuff just didnt happen and continued to not happen (couple of coincidental things perhaps but vague) and now due to the little bit of info i gave him it has all of a sudden changed (something which he told me wouldnt change in our first read as i questioned him and it was bad and he got ratty with me for questioning him) ive come to the conclusion that he is indeed talented for what has happened in the past and present but his future just doesnt happen(well for me anyway, maybe it does for some) and to be honest i blame myself for continuing to go to him as i should have stopped...

also he never stops goin on about his ex and his sister...

ive read somewhere that any reader shouldnt use their ego or logic when they read for you and to be honest he does...well the ego bit defo....and he is also very rascist

great entertainment in his own flamboyant way though but can be dramatic and the girl next door told me that she gets a lot of freaked out people that have been to eddie lookin for a second opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jo16

Hi,
    I have appointment with catherine woods, in eastwall dublin on saturday, but i have lost her number and dont know where to go...can someone PLEASE mail me her num????

Also has anyone been to her before?? is she good???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 missmire

hi, could somebody pm the number of the lady in oranmore? and the lady who brings you into the car helen or kate o'halloren i think her name was!! thanks!

have been to the man in castledaly a few times, think he can be a bit hit and miss. the things he told me in the last reading just havnt happened at all!

Advertisement