Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 The Noodler

Hi can you please send me Carol Byrnes number. Going to wexford soon .tks.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I know your trying to emphasise your point, but please for the love of god put away the animated gifs.:) I cant finish reading your post!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

LCDeelite wrote: »
    I hope that suits your tastes now, Mum.
    Whered your post go, son?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 magdatella

Hi everyone, great forum! I too have been to see Billy in Mullingar. Again he gave short term predictions which turned out to be extremely accurate as he did with my friends. Most predictions were based over a 3 year period. I was quite overwhelmed and most of us ended up coming away quite emotional!!

Hiya!

Can anybody please pm me with the phone number of Billy, please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Oryx wrote: »
    Whered your post go, son?

I put it up for adoption.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rubo

can somebody please please please get me a number for dymphna hughes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hughessu

magdatella wrote: »
    Hi everyone, great forum! I too have been to see Billy in Mullingar. Again he gave short term predictions which turned out to be extremely accurate as he did with my friends. Most predictions were based over a 3 year period. I was quite overwhelmed and most of us ended up coming away quite emotional!!

Hiya!

Can anybody please pm me with the phone number of Billy, please!

Hi All,

Would somebody be able to give me some feedback on Joe Gough in Ashbourne? If somebodt wuld be able to get me his number too I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a million:)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭heavymetalrock

hi, i went to claire 4 ago, and she was very good, i would like to go back to her again, has anyone got a contact number for me or does any know if she is coming to offaly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 munks

kevmacc wrote: »
    Hi Misswicca,

Can you (or anyone else that might have it) PM me the number for Billy in Tullamore, trying the mullingar number for weeks with no joy. Thanks!

Hi,
    I've also been trying to get an appointment with Billy for ages now. Would really really appreciate it if someone could pm me his new number.

Thanks,
    munks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brighteyes65

Hi, I went to Joe Gough twice and he is absolutely fantastic (was for me anyway). I had gone to Billy in Mullingar a few weeks previous and both of them said quite the same things to me regarding the future (some of which have already happened). Joe Goughs nr. is <snip> - you will have to leave a msg and it could be a couple of weeks before anybody gets back to you. If you don't hear from them after 2 weeks try again they will eventually call you back. He also does healing and I believe its great. Let me know how you get on if you get a reading.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

Tazzer wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for contact details and location for Marjorie in Clondalkin.
    If anyone here can PM details to me that would be great.

Also, has anyone been to see Joe Goff in Tara.If so any opinions would be apreciated.

Thanks
    T

Did you get the contact details for Marjorie? Could you PM them to me please? How did you get on with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Has anyone heard of or been to see a medium and healer called Larry in Blanchardstown?

Shinners23 wrote: »
    Marjorie -- is the lady on 98fm on Wednesday nights. She is brill - Although I think she may be booked up til June!!! Well worth a visit - If anyone would like her contact details feel free to PM me -

I found Marjorie's number and I have an appointment with her this week. Really nervous. Just wondering if anyone has been to see her and what they think? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 celtic1967

Can someone please forward Garth Keogh phone number? i went to see him before and he was excellent.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 10 blondietara07

hughessu wrote: »
    magdatella wrote: »

Hi All,

Would somebody be able to give me some feedback on Joe Gough in Ashbourne? If somebodt wuld be able to get me his number too I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a million:)

Hiya I have been reading the forum and I am shocked more people havent gotten back to you on Joe, and they are very un specific when they do.
    Personally if I was looking for feedback I would want to hear a bit about there experience, so here is mine.
    I went to see joe with my work friend, after numerous people in work had been and recommended him highly to us.
    It was Febuary just gone and I was terrified he would tell me something terrible, but i still tried to go in with an open mind. Basicly he did my cards and came up with such brilliant stuff, for intance he knew me dad had had an accident and described the people in my life down to a tea! he also told me about a procedure my mum would have and the out come which came true. he also told me many many more things I have written down and put away and as far as I know haven't come true yet, but it was only 7 months ago and I dont plan to take that stuff out for another year, i dont want to live by it, it was just nice to hear. also while i was there a friend of mine who died came to him as did my granny. I had a wonderful experience with him, I did feel very shaken and emotional throughout, as one point the room started to spin and my vision went blurry, that may sound silly to you, but It doesn't to me.
    also my friend found him brilliant too as as soon as she was through the door he knew her father had never been around, but also with all those great points the simple things like my star sign where wrong but that i dont mind he made up for it after! x I hope I haven't put any of you to sleep and I hope it helped.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jane130

can anyone pm a contact number for denis curren to me thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 katieo

Hi could anyone advise of a good psychic/medium in the Galway area?? Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DubWR

hi;
    dennis currans no is;
    <phone number removed>
    just been today and both myself and a friend were impressed good luck

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Thanks for posting Dubwr, but please do not include phone numbers in posts, phone numbers should only be shared via private messages (PMs).

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Adagiodiva

Hi,

Can someone please PM me Billy Martin's no?

Many Thanks,

Sara

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tupps

Hiya, Just woundering if you have contact details for the woman in Croom.
    Thanks
    Tupps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 carmody1

celtic1967 wrote: »
    Can someone please forward Garth Keogh phone number? i went to see him before and he was excellent.

Thank you

Hey there,

I went to see him also and he is absolutely fantastic, very much so.

He has moved to Canada though, sorry - think he is gone for next year or two.

Did many things he tell u come true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Anyone going to the mediumship evening in the Ballyfermot civic centre next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 carmody1

Hey!

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of/been to see Larry from Ballymun. I read of him on another thread but there wasnt much detail on what he does and if he is good.

If anyone has heard of him - would be good to get some feedback.

Thanks a million : )

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LeighannR5

TattyTeddy wrote: »
    I think he's based below a shop called fantasia. Does anyone know any good psychics in Cork apart from the White Witch who is IMPOSSIBLE to contact!!!!!!

For those of you who are looking for an outstanding psychic medium who is spot on with everything then you should check out Dave from Clonakitly,co Cork. He did a reading for me and my mother last week and i have to say that he was the best we've gone to over the last 10yrs!! And best of all he comes to your own home so your totally comfortable.

LeighannR5 wrote: »
    For those of you who are looking for an outstanding psychic medium who is spot on with everything then you should check out Dave from Clonakitly,co Cork. He did a reading for me and my mother last week and i have to say that he was the best we've gone to over the last 10yrs!! And best of all he comes to your own home so your totally comfortable.

Can you pm me his number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lasherlisa

hi
    im just wondering would you be able to send me this lady veronicas number please as i would love to get a reading please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 muddled

Oswald wrote: »
    Can you pm me his number?
    I would be grateful if you would PM me with Dave in Clonakilty's number too, and how much he charges. I would really like to get a good reading without travelling far.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Has anyone got Sandra in Naas phone number,if so could you PM to me please.
    I heard she is wonderful.Any reports ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 valz08

I have been to the guy in the midlands, he is in the Castledaly area. i found him quite good. worth going to.

i am looking for a good medium in the midlands area, can anyone reccomend a good one for me please:)

Advertisement