Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ubadaisy

could someone please send us billy the physic in mullingars number please much apprecited

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Yutup

Hi there,

Just interested in hearing a bit more about Joe Coleman. If he is in around the Dublin area can someone pm me his details. Would appreciate it if someone can post a male psychic near wicklow/south dublin area.

THanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

jo16 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have appointment with catherine woods, in eastwall dublin on saturday, but i have lost her number and dont know where to go...can someone PLEASE mail me her num????

Also has anyone been to her before?? is she good???

Did you get Catherine's contact details? I have them and could PM them to you. If you did go - how did you get on??

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

ubadaisy wrote: »
    could someone please send us billy the physic in mullingars number please much apprecited

Hi, did you get billy's number?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Hi could someone send me the number of a Medium in Dublin City centre or south Dublin? I am looking to make contact with someone. :rolleyes:

Not get future read, have been to see Eddie for that!!! Found him to be very acurrate, and direct!!! He could even tell me about my cats and how they were feeling!!! (was thinking that maybe 2 boys not happy together and considering finding home for 1, he said that they only tolerated each other and that re homing was the best bet. Hadnt had a chance to tell him bout my doubts before he said matter of factly that the 2 cats were not friends!!! Brought them to a woman who ran a cattery and she said from watching them she would say that they only tolerated each other! Hadnt told her what Eddie had said just about my doubts,so he spot on there!!!!):cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 mrtayto

hi all,

i had a reading with anna in boyle recently and found her very good. very accurate and no guess work. a couple of friends went to her also and found her good. i was wondering if anyone has any info on mary in dundalk? a girl in work has given me her number and i'm very tempted to go in the new year....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kingcharles

hey there,just reading your thread.what did he have to say when you went back the following day.you havent posted anything or did he say something to you.looking forward to reading your reply. i went to him a year ago. when i was reading back on few threadson this it sounded simular to what he told me. did you ever go to christine holohan in laois?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 POK3RPRODIGY

Hi, I was hoping someone could give me a number for Eddie or someone else that has a good reputation in dublin? you can PM me

Thanks
    P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 misswicca

Hi billt martin in mullingar call the yukon bar at 0449340251 or to see him in tullamore call 0858476857

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sublue

Hi there, yes I have seen Mary three times,
    I first met her at a psychic fair in drogheda, then at her place in the centre in Walkinstown.
    I found her absolutely MIND BLOWING the first time, she told me things in the past , all about my family etc , was scary really. one or tw things at that time didnt come true tho but id give her 98% accuracy. The second time it was only small tit bits of information and one thing she told me tho that i didnt believe would come true, it did, she said about 6 weeks time frame but it happened approx7 months later..so timing is often dfficult to predict but if it there it usually comes. Some other things she said were also frightenely accurate. I took one friend to see her and she found her useless nothing in it at all,,but anther friend i took there she found her astonishinghly accurate.
    I think sometimes if she has a lot of peole to see she gets very tired and it can impair the reading but i still hold her in high regard.Ill go along to see her soon in the new year. again.:)
    /
    carmody1 wrote: »
    Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has seen mary the tealeaf reader in walkinstown.

I went to see her on sat and she asked a lot of questions but I have to say A LOT was accurate..

Could anyone let me know if they saw her and did her predictions come true and within the timeframes?

Thanks a lot :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Yutup

Yutup wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just interested in hearing a bit more about Joe Coleman. If he is in around the Dublin area can someone pm me his details. Would appreciate it if someone can post me contact details of a psychic in the dublin area.

THanks.

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone can help me with the above query.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 laurs11

Hi All

Im new to this so il be short and sweet....

Im looking for the best name and number for a Medium only..

I have noticed that alot of people have found Carol Byrne really good can any one update me on what was said if anyone wants to share

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sheller79

Would you happen to have Carol Byrne's contact telephone number
    Oswald wrote: »
    Does Anyone have the number for Carol Byrne or Dympna Hughes? Would really like to contact them - cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

laurs11 wrote: »
    Hi All

Im new to this so il be short and sweet....

Im looking for the best name and number for a Medium only..

I have noticed that alot of people have found Carol Byrne really good can any one update me on what was said if anyone wants to share

Thanks

Stefan De Gillian had queues out the door at the convention and speaking to him he was so genuine and sound: http://www.stefandegillian.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Babyca

Hi

My first post - went to E Christian a good few years ago, if i can remember he was very fast and i didnt much like him only because he didnt tell me what i wanted to hear, anyhow, he has had so much good press on this site that I really want to go to him again.

Have also heard good reports from Billy in Mullingar and Joe Gough in Ashbourne,

Can anyone that has gone to all three recommend which was the best?

Thanks

Babyca wrote: »
    Hi

My first post - went to E Christian a good few years ago, if i can remember he was very fast and i didnt much like him only because he didnt tell me what i wanted to hear, anyhow, he has had so much good press on this site that I really want to go to him again.

Have also heard good reports from Billy in Mullingar and Joe Gough in Ashbourne,

Can anyone that has gone to all three recommend which was the best?

Thanks

Hey - I went to Eddie C a few years ago too - didn't like what I was told - but it was the truth I realised years later! Went to him last August for a "love life" query - spot on!! Down to specifics.

I recently went to him - on Tuesday - for "Career" and thank goodness I did!! He cleared it all up for me - went in in foul humour over work and he just gave me very clear, direct advice. And it wasn't all roses and it'll work itself out - he gave the harsh truth - which was basically get yourself in gear - and you haven't been in your workspace mentally for a few months! And also, he covered my lovelife and it was basically a continuation of what I had in August - virtually verbatim! Sooooo I would recommend him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 laurs11

I went to see joe Gough last year and he was unbelivable myself and 4 friends went and he was spot on with every one of us highly reccommend him but there is always a long waiting list for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Babyca

I only posted here a few hours ago and on my way home from work i decided to call in to see if Eddie was available for a reading ,he was, there was only 2 people in the queue in front of me, i was in and out in about 15 mins tops. He was brillant, he answered a question for me about a decision i made and i just sat there in disbelief at what he said, he actually said to me that usually in this situation i should have been crying or asking him to re-read the cards or telling him he was wrong, but the thing is i knew he was right and thats why i sat in shock... the reading was very quick but thats because i was so in shock at what he said and how accurate he was that my mind went blank and i couldnt think of anything else to ask him, when i was leaving he told me come back a year from august and tell him how i was getting on (this was a date that something significant was going to happen). I found him 100% accurate and only sorry that i didnt go to see him alot sooner... Big up for Eddie!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CailinBearla

Hi, I'm looking for a number of a GOOD fortune teller that is based on the Northside or willing to travel Northside of Dublin for a house party...lots of names mentioned here but mostly Southside...and if anyone knows of cost...seems to be a good guy in Ashbourne but he cost 80E, thats way too much I think...?? I'd love any help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 theblessed1

Hi all

I have just joined, having read all the threads that someone here may be able to recommend a accurate pyschic who gives telephone readings. I am in the UK so the only communication possible will be via the phone.
    Inicidentally, I have visited a few, however none of their predictions have come true and all have been off the mark. Hence, please can someone PM a good psychic email/phone number.

Thanks in advance for all your assistance in this matter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Hi all

I have just joined, having read all the threads that someone here may be able to recommend a accurate pyschic who gives telephone readings. I am in the UK so the only communication possible will be via the phone.
    Inicidentally, I have visited a few, however none of their predictions have come true and all have been off the mark. Hence, please can someone PM a good psychic email/phone number.

Thanks in advance for all your assistance in this matter

Yeah...so the bad ones didn't work? When someone gives you the "Good one", tell us your experiences please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Driina

Hi, I'm looking for the phone number of the psychic called Kate in Limerick, if someone has it pleaseplease PM me. :)

Thanks a mill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 michellemac

I live in Dublin and have herd of all the great psychics and mediums that are around but no one seems to know there addresses or phone numbers.

please help:(

I live in Dublin and have herd of all the great psychics and mediums that are around but no one seems to know there addresses or phone numbers.

please help:(

I'm very slowly gonna build a directory but have alot on my plate. If anyone wants to help then let or give me numbers let me know: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Sabotage wrote: »
    I'm very slowly gonna build a directory but have alot on my plate. If anyone wants to help then let or give me numbers let me know: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Hey,

can I ask you - you seem to be very much "in the know" about this topic - what is your opinion on Eddie Christian? I've been to him - found him to be accurate and straight forward but would really like to hear your opinion if you are willing to share!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Kalona

Can someone PM me Catherine Woods number in East Wall as myself and a mate are very interested in going.

Cheers :)

Hey,

can I ask you - you seem to be very much "in the know" about this topic - what is your opinion on Eddie Christian? I've been to him - found him to be accurate and straight forward but would really like to hear your opinion if you are willing to share!

He's great with numbers but his delivery is blunt. Sure it comes down to his confidence and fair play to him but when it comes to reading for someone who needs guidance and a lighter touch then he's not much good.

In contrast to him I find Louise Kings very good when it comes to working with people. I dont hide the fact that I know her but its because of that that I can say she's great for dealing with more sensitive issues.

I usually find people breakdown into one of those two categories when it comes to wanting a reading. Of course there are always t hose who just want a reading out of interests sake and most good readers will do.

Kalona wrote: »
    Can someone PM me Catherine Woods number in East Wall as myself and a mate are very interested in going.

Cheers :)
    I'll pm you her number - let me (us/boards.ie) know how you get on if you can - I think Catherine is quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Candypants

Hi

I am new to to this site and this thread, and I have really enjoyed reading all your posts.

I am in need of a bit of guidance as I have hit a crossroads (apologies for hte cliché) but I really need some help in deciding what to do next. From what I have seen from all your great posts is that Louise King is quite good and I was wondering if anyone has a number for Louise King. I have rang the Tarot Academy and left messages for her but nobody has come back to me yet.

Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Suzanne

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Driina

Btw...

I have been to the younger woman in the George's st arcade - not good... she was reading from cards, but beforehand she offered me to read my palm or read from the glass ball (or how you call it)... I find that ridiculous, not to mention the poor light conditions in the room. So how did she want to read the tiny lines in my palm like that? :)

I went to June on South William st, she is okay and a very nice person, i wouldn't say much about her "predictions" coming through.

Advertisement