Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nathania

adam in santry and sorry he was crap!!! been to a few at the psychic fairs and stuff do ye know anyone good?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Joe's fanclub

Eddie! Under Miss Fantasia - Ace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 carmody1

Hey there,

I have recently started doing the cards and am looking for people to practice on..so if anyone would be up for a free reading (although I cant guarantee complete accuracy) I would love to read for you.

If you are interested, that would be great and you can PM me.

Thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

nathania wrote: »
    adam in santry and sorry he was crap!!! been to a few at the psychic fairs and stuff do ye know anyone good?

if you can travel, go to Billy in mullingar...if not Eddie Christian is good BUT dont go if its a serious matter you want looked at as he has a tendency to drop all sorts of bombshells for the future and his past/present accuracy will make you think his future is goin to happen....if its strict entertainment go to him....

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

carmody1 wrote: »
    Hey there,

I have recently started doing the cards and am looking for people to practice on..so if anyone would be up for a free reading (although I cant guarantee complete accuracy) I would love to read for you.

If you are interested, that would be great and you can PM me.

Thanks a million :)
    You could create a thread offering readings which you can provide via pm if you dont want to post publicly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rugrat

Hi there,

I read your post and I am wondering if you do Medium reading or is it Psychic reading?
    I would be grateful to hear back from you.

Oryx wrote: »
    not strange at all, from my experience it can be a very healing thing. I know a few names who might help, and I do that kind of work myself but I dont know how much I could help you, - it is difficult over a comp screen! (btw I dont charge)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 The Noodler

Hi Jacinta
    I have been to Christian twice over a number of years and on both occasions he was excellent..He is also very confident that what he is saying is the truth whish makes it even more scary! If you do go ..hope you get goood news.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Hi all, love this forum I'm mad into fortune tellers. I've been trying to get in touch with Billy Martin in Mullingar but can't get through on the phone, was anyone with him recently?

I'm thinking of driving to Dublin to see Eddie Christian but I live in the West and was wondering what's the best day to go and see him, is he there everyday?

Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dublindoll

Me again :) Theres a lady in the midlands, who gets mixed reviews, but some people blown away by her. Will get the info if I can, my bro went to see her, he might still have her number.
    You want to contact the dead, or have your fortune told? Big difference in the type of reader.

hello

can u send me carol byrne number, my dad died suddenly last yr and would like to know he ok. i was given her number but seems to be dis connected..thanks for your help

doll

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

He is also very confident that what he is saying is the truth whish makes it even more scary! If you do go ..

which is also a polite way of saying that he refuses to be corrected too in fairness;)

he is good though but wont be corrected which can be annoying....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TeddyBear7

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know a psychic called 'Madam Lee'?

Some friends of mine have used her recently in Courtown Harbour in Wexford and said that she was good.
    But when I went to find her, I found out that she had left for the season (apparently she's only in that town for August-ish every year).

Does anyone out there know where she might be now?

Any help is much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Sineadg

Hi Folks,
    Just wondering if anyone has a number for Billy Martin either in Mullingar or Tullamore. I would really appreciate if you would pm me. I have been trying to get the Yukon for ages and no luck..is not even ringing now. Was with him before and he was absolutely amazing. Both my friend and I were blown away at how accurate he was. I would highly recommend him.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mild

Hi there

Could someone pm me the phone number of Catherine Woods?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brighteyes65

Hi, I'm new to all of this i.e. using a site like this. I am quite addicted to psychics and Mediums and I only heard of Catherine Woods on Friday night. Needless to say I would like to pay a visit. The best so far for me was Billy in Mullingar and Joe Gough near Kilmoon Cross, Ashbourne. Is it possible to get a phn nr. for Cathrine Woods please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brighteyes65

Happen to be looking for her nr myself. If you have it could you pass it onto me please.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 TOPGUN25

HI DUBWR, SORRY I DON'T HAVE CAROL'S NUMBER I AM LOOKING MYSELF FOR IT! IF I EVER GET IT , I WILL PASS IT ON TO YOU. THANKS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 TOPGUN25

HELLO, I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I FINALLY FOUND CAROL BYRNES NUMBER. I BELIEVE CAROL IS NOW IN A SHOP CALLED ANN'S ANGELS IN WEXFORD. I HAVE A NUMBER IF ANYONE WANTS IT, :cool:SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I WILL REPLY.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Does anyone know of a good psychic in the Cork City area? I sent a message here a few weeks ago and got no reply. More interested in fortune telling. PM me please with names and nos, etc =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Camille1975

megz wrote: »
    Hi there, Could i get the number for the white witch in cobh? thank you
    Hi, did you get a muber for the white witch of cobh that time please?

Camille

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tazo2323

hey hey i'm new 2 this i was wondering if anyone knows of any white witches or mediums that do group bookings for nights in the clondalkin area??:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kevmacc

misswicca wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I've just joined this and think i should let you ppl needing an appointment to see Billy Martin know that he is also sitting every second saturday in Tullamore because so many ppl are looking for appointments i have the number if anyone wants it ,I dont want to look like this is advertising but so many ppl on here seem to have trouble getting an appointment in mullingar
    Thanks
    Ps: dose anyone know is there any genuine Mediums in the midlands??

Hi Misswicca,

Can you (or anyone else that might have it) PM me the number for Billy in Tullamore, trying the mullingar number for weeks with no joy. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

kevmacc wrote: »
    Hi Misswicca,

Can you (or anyone else that might have it) PM me the number for Billy in Tullamore, trying the mullingar number for weeks with no joy. Thanks!

I think the number won't work with Mobiles. Try on a landline. Also only on Tuesdays so I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tcat

hi there . just wondering has anyone been to or heard of a psychic/fortune teller in nenagh called yvonne?????????

any info appreciated.

i have been to a few over the years. it seems everyone has different experiences but i thought i would give my two cents worth for anyone who is interested.

Anna in ennis --- never could tell me a single thing(been 5 times with different people) but was spot on for all of them!!

Eddie Christian -- (twice) very very good

Lady in Croom her name and number have been mentioned preiously on this thread)-- not able to tell me zilch. but o.k for my friend. big into giving names (siblings etc)

Guy in pheonix park-- didnt think so at time(several yrs ago ) but actually in hindsight very good.

Mary tea leaves -- 4 of us went . good for one. o.k for 2. no good for one.

Len in Limerick -- very nice man. good at numerology and palm. alot about ur personality and not bad on future.

lady in george street arcade in dublin-- (just last week as could not get in to ed. C.) actally pleasantly surprised . quite good.

Helen Barrett (white w ) Cobh -- pretty good.

Think thats about it. god few others cant remember anything about.
    no comments about being a saddo please.

im fully aware of that fact :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Andrew H

Hello,
    can someone pm me Eddie Christian's number please.
    Thanks
    Andrew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shush 'n listen

tcat wrote: »
    hi there . just wondering has anyone been to or heard of a psychic/fortune teller in nenagh called yvonne?????????

any info appreciated.

i have been to a few over the years. it seems everyone has different experiences but i thought i would give my two cents worth for anyone who is interested.

Anna in ennis --- never could tell me a single thing(been 5 times with different people) but was spot on for all of them!!

Eddie Christian -- (twice) very very good

Lady in Croom her name and number have been mentioned preiously on this thread)-- not able to tell me zilch. but o.k for my friend. big into giving names (siblings etc)

Guy in pheonix park-- didnt think so at time(several yrs ago ) but actually in hindsight very good.

Mary tea leaves -- 4 of us went . good for one. o.k for 2. no good for one.

Len in Limerick -- very nice man. good at numerology and palm. alot about ur personality and not bad on future.

lady in george street arcade in dublin-- (just last week as could not get in to ed. C.) actally pleasantly surprised . quite good.

Helen Barrett (white w ) Cobh -- pretty good.

Think thats about it. god few others cant remember anything about.
    no comments about being a saddo please.

im fully aware of that fact :rolleyes:

Hi there tcat ,

First may I say how great it must be to have loads of money and second ,has no told you the way the game works !

1 : You make your own Fortune ( in your case you make it and then like to give it away as quick) no one can tell you your Fortune.

2 : Most readers will tell you that you should only go for a maximum of two readings per year (this is to allow your loved ones that have passed over to get their strenth back so as they can come back to you the next time you decide to YOU want to recive a message.

3 : A good reader will know if you are a TESTER and that you are only there to test them , on the other hand if the reader is any good they will tell you that there is nothing there for you and NOT charge you , but then again the likes of those readers are few and far bewteen because most are in the game for the money and not for the spiritual side of the buisness

4 : So please tcat stop and think before you put your nimble fingers to the key board and make judgement on people , maybe it is none of the above readers fault maybe it is YOU that has the problem and not the reader that you and you friends went to test.

5 : Please stop and think about those that have passed over maybe they did not really like you or your friends in this life so why would they want to come back to you when they have gone on to a better life , think about it they are up ther having a good bloody laugh at you going around handing out all that money in the hope that they will give you a message.

6 : Now thats my TWO CENTS worth do not take offence LOL

Shush 'n Listen What do YOU hear !!!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

5 : Please stop and think about those that have passed over maybe they did not really like you or your friends in this life so why would they want to come back to you when they have gone on to a better life , think about it they are up ther having a good bloody laugh at you going around handing out all that money in the hope that they will give you a message.
    I dont think all of the readers mentioned were reading mediumistically anyway, so would have been picking up on tcats energy rather than a spirit energy.

Our spirit contacts always have our best interests at heart, I would never see it as them not coming through because they 'dont like us' or that they laugh at our innocence. If you dont receive contact it is because you have no need of it or the time for it is not right.

Or you simply have a bad reader.

My 2c. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 katieo

controller wrote: »
    There is a lady in Oranmore I went to a few years ago she is very good. I don't know if I can give a name & number here but if your interested I'll P.M. you the details. :D

Hi i was wondering if you could give me the details for the lady in oranmore??

Thanks
    Katie

hi oryx. thanks for that. i think your right.

as for your post shush n listen . i really am quite taken aback by your judgmental attitude. i really think im unfortunate that you read my post and felt the need to disect it.i am new to this and thought this was about open information and opinion sharing ? i did not expect such a reaction to my information sharing post. i was simply sharing my experience as i know alot of people look on this thread for recomendations when they find themselves for one reason or another ,looking at this option for help or guidance..im not sure i will doi t again to be honest.you say dont take offence but i actually kinda have.

so..... to clarify

firstly i dont have loads of money. as i mentioned at the beggining of my email i have been to these people "over the years" . to be specific that is 16 years. which falls well within your recommended maximum of twice a year.

secondly despite reading back over my post several times,i am failing to see where you got the notion that i was "testing"?????????
    This is certainly not the case. i Like most people have had difficult times in my life , and i have sought guidance from these mediums,psychics and fortune tellers. i was and continue to be open to any information they can give me.i certainly plan to ignore your uncalled for comments about the people who have passed over not liking me or my friends ,or that they are laughing at me.

lastly ,i suggest you take your own advice and stop and think before putting your own "nimble " fingers to the keyboard.

You would do well to remember the saying ......if you dont have anything nice to say ,dont say anything at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shush 'n listen

I dont think all of the readers mentioned were reading mediumistically anyway, so would have been picking up on tcats energy rather than a spirit energy.

Our spirit contacts always have our best interests at heart, I would never see it as them not coming through because they 'dont like us' or that they laugh at our innocence. If you dont receive contact it is because you have no need of it or the time for it is not right.

Or you simply have a bad reader.

My 2c. :)

My point exactly , put in a different way though , but it is still not nice to come here and cast judgement on a reader when one is a chasing the readers !!

• Advertisement

ah now i get it ! this is a wind up !. It must be. How else would you have the audacity to be use the words "judgemental " and " not nice" about me ,having written your nasty unwelcome reply to my post.very funny!!!

think we shall agree to disagree

Advertisement