Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berget 7 - 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Everybody knows what to bring etc? No need to do up a revised list then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Doing up a list wouldn't be a bad idea? I would like to see it, just so I dont bring to much stuff :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

I have a list, which I can post here if people want it.

It's pretty comprehensive, and based on several threads on both Airsoft and Military boards. You can drop items off it if you wish - remember, the more you bring, the more you'll have to carry.

But it's a bit early lads, isn't it? There are 6 or 7 months to wait yet.

Hey Kris or Lemming... do we need Swedish Kronor or will Euro do?

(Before anyone asks, today's theoretical rate is 1 EUR = 10.4209281029 SEK. Approximately*)

(*Spock joke.)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hunter1100

OzCam wrote: »
    Hey Kris or Lemming... do we need Swedish Kronor or will Euro do?

(Before anyone asks, today's theoretical rate is 1 EUR = 10.4209281029 SEK. Approximately*)

(*Spock joke.)

You will definatly need Swedish Kronor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

OzCam wrote: »
    I have a list, which I can post here if people want it.

It's pretty comprehensive, and based on several threads on both Airsoft and Military boards. You can drop items off it if you wish - remember, the more you bring, the more you'll have to carry.

But it's a bit early lads, isn't it? There are 6 or 7 months to wait yet.

There was a list posted earlier in this thread. There's also a similar list posted on the Berget 6 thread from earlier this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Its a bit early to post a list of stuff to bring, we can organise it later so we dont all need to bring the same things, we dont all need stoves, or full toolkits etc,

Spare NATO tickets have been released due to non-payment.

Can those who have paid but are not yet showing as paid please make sure you have paid? Or possibly get in contact with the Berget-Events organisers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Got 3 more tickets last night (for team mates) :D
    BUT the others are not up as paid yet? I have emailed em 3 times in the last 4-5 days and still no reply? Must be very busy.

Skatedude wrote: »
    Its a bit early to post a list of stuff to bring, we can organise it later so we dont all need to bring the same things, we dont all need stoves, or full toolkits etc,

True, I'm not going to be walking around with 60+kilos this year. Also for anybody who is interested, there is a camping shop in the nearby town.

• Advertisement

True, I'm not going to be walking around with 60+kilos this year.

Where's your sense of adventure? ;)

Lemming wrote: »
    Where's your sense of adventure? ;)

Somewhere in Sweden with most of my spine.

keep pestering them about payment, i paid last year on the day i booked the ticket, but it didnt show up as paid for months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Guys are you taking the flgihts that Lemming posted in the other thread? (21st and 29th of june)

Guys are you taking the flgihts that Lemming posted in the other thread? (21st and 29th of june)

You mean the 22nd (monday) & 29th (monday). I'll be heading over on the Sunday 21st (no difference between prices sunday or monday, obviously more on accommodation costs); I just plan on seeing some of stockholm.

same here i think, i want to have a day or 2 to see the sites, and beers

Payed for my ticket.......... But me being a twat I forgot to put down my ticket ID :P

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Payed for my ticket.......... But me being a twat I forgot to put down my ticket ID :P

I did the same thing when I was paying for my ticket. Just email them and they'll sort it out no problem.

Tov wrote: »
    I did the same thing when I was paying for my ticket. Just email them and they'll sort it out no problem.

I hope its not as big a pain in the arse as getting a ticket :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I paid, but am yet to get any sort of communicae outlining my booking details.

I can't remember what station I'm supposed to get picked up from.

• Advertisement

Its the one that starts with an S I think its the more expensive one

Well I'm finaly all sorted with the exception of my plane ticket which I'll be sorting closer to the event

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

i've not been keeping up with this thread but has anyone suggested a meet up closer to the event to maybe pool shipping etc?

edit: just read the whole thread and got the impression that thing's will be sussed closer to the time, so disregard the question.

Its the one that starts with an S I think its the more expensive one

Well I'm finaly all sorted with the exception of my plane ticket which I'll be sorting closer to the event

Sundsvall.

Q: (Vinni, Belgium) I thought I lost my food tickets last year... yesterday i was going through my old wallet to transfer everything to my new wallet and guess what i found? approx. 35€ worth of B6 food tickets! The question to BE being: can i still use these tickets at B7?

A: (waffelke, UAE) Yes, you can have the food from last year.

I still have a few meal tickets, and a few berget dollars, so just need a few hours with the photo copier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Man i wish i'd heard about this earlier! My girlfriend is from just outside Sundsvall (just got back from spending new years there yesterday:D) so it would have been handy as hell to get to Harnosand! Hope you all have a great one! I'll def be signing up for the next one!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

theres gonna be more tickets availible, they might be a little more expencive though.,

There will be a small quantity of tickets released during January, and maybe even February (€118 and €128 respectively). All is not lost yet.

I'm sure if your girlfriend has any single buddies we'll be only too happy to say hello on your behalf ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Oz just go have a **** and get it over with will ya

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

ace i'll look into that! Ha ha ha she has plenty of single buddies Oz and all of them Drop dead gorgeous :cool: though maybe you should just take the Doc's advise! He is a man of medicine after all so i'm sure he knows best:P

Advertisement