Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spencer Tunick Shoot

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It was a great feeling of being connected to everyone. The rush as we all started, slowly at first then rapidly, to strip. It was a truly fantastic experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I feel like a spa, I thought it was tonight :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 brendan4

"It was a great feeling of being connected"

Exactly. The closest thing I've ever experienced to it was e. The way everyone laughed and joked at the silliest little things. And it wasn't nervous laughter (at least not for me). I genuinely thought the fact that two seagulls meancingly flue overhead, when we were all been encouraged to look skyward, was the funniest thing ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 edthetedkelly

brendan4 wrote: »
    The closest thing I've ever experienced to it was e.
    I thought the exact same thing. It was just a pure happy rush of adrenaline

Lol @ Mairt

Brendan, you must have been near to where I was, I remember seaguils as we all looked up into the sky. Pic of moi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Well done everyone for going along. I was really looking forward to going, but by the time I made it home last night to pick up a few things I was just far too knackered to go out again. Bed lured me into her sweet embrace. I didn't chicken out, I swear :D

cuckoo wrote: »
    The 'ole ole' chanting was fun.

ah, maybe I'm glad I didn't go then ;)

Boston... don't think I recognise your face... you're cute though :-)

I wasn't directly under the gulls, about 20 metres towards Spencer, but u must have been close.

I think those gulls were probably quite disappointed that they couldn't rest on the journey from Howth to Blackrock! Bloody naked people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Did yous go to Howth? Ah ffs, I could have got out of bed and gone to that one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 linda_harte

yeah the beach shot was pretty special - am so glad i waited around for it.
    another shoot tomorrow morning - i'm there !

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PatB71

Just up out of bed can`t sleep too much red bull taken to stay awake for last night.What a morning ,the beach set up was def worth stayin for, it ended up like a scene from "Saving Private Ryan"except everyone was charging into the sea ...and they were naked as well I suppose.Fair play to everyone who was there,but you`ve ruined "ole ole ole" for me now will be picturing naked people everytime i hear that song now.:D

• Advertisement

Yea, its only for women and couples though. I'm tempted to go but wonder what his view on same sex couples is?

another shoot tomorrow morning - i'm there !

Wow I didn't know this, but I wouldn't be been going as a couple :(

Unless the OH re-considers, but if The Daily Star newspaper goes and acts the pr*ck again my chances are slim of her reconsidering.

I lost my yellow yoke, I know the venue etc but is it 3am? Trying to get the mrs to go!

Boston wrote: »
    Yea, its only for women and couples though. I'm tempted to go but wonder what his view on same sex couples is?

You could give it a try I guess, and while I'd rather go as a hetro couple I'd hook up with a bloke for the shoot (once we don't have to hold hands & stuff :) ).

I think you need the yellow slip to get in.

Mairt wrote: »
    You could give it a try I guess, and while I'd rather go as a hetro couple I'd hook up with a bloke for the shoot (once we don't have to hold hands & stuff :) ).

Erm, theres a reason he wants couples as there will be a lot more physical contact. Don't take it the wrong way but yer not me type Mairt

Well you could always go in drag! Sticky tape is great stuff.

Where is tomorrow's on? I doubt my bf would go anyway, but you never know... would be the end of pride night.

In the IFSC

Don't take it the wrong way but yer not me type Mairt

Phew, I'm comfortable with that :D

Pity about the yellow thingy, I'm really raging I'd mixed up my days/dates.

Mairt wrote: »
    Pity about the yellow thingy, I'm really raging I'd mixed up my days/dates.

Is the yellow thingy a pass to get in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 poh

I lost my yellow yoke, I know the venue etc but is it 3am? Trying to get the mrs to go!

3.30am sharp, rain or shine

• Advertisement

Thats the impression I get.

Yes, Spencer was handing them out personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Lads, what's the deal on the one tomorrow night. Can someone post details, my missus wanted to come this morning but we couldn't get a babysitter. Do you think if we just turned up we'd get in ?

Can someone post the details of the yellow slip ?

Its already there,

3:30 sharp, IFSC, grand canal square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Isn't grand canal square down between Sir John Rogerson’s Quay and Pearse Street, by hanover quay ? (not in the IFSC)

Do you think we'd get in with just the release form rather than the yellow thing ?

But it'd be a right kick in the goolies if you persuaded your OH to go and then they wouldn't let you in for lack of yellow slip... or even worse, if ST thought you didn't meet the grade. I'd be ok, of course... just thinking of others :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 don65

I'm gutted i missed this mornings as well. Myself and my wife really want to do it. What did it say on the yellow slip specifically? eg. was it just time and location details or did it say you would not get in without it?

Do you think if we just turned up with the release we would get in???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hell of a great way to spend the morning watching the sun come up.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Hell of a great way to spend the morning watching the sun come up.

The sun came up this morning?.

• Advertisement

Well it started to come up but quickly disappeared

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement