Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spencer Tunick Shoot

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

My photo arrived in the afternoon post.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Hay fame at last !!

I can just about make out my little ars3 in the water :D

I'm making a point of not looking at that pic! Seeing the arses of people you dont know seems less weird for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Hey, got my picture today too. I'll be honest I was pretty unimpressed to start with, but i'm starting to really like it. Some frame shopping will be done tomorrow.

Anyway, QUESTION: Did everybody else just get one photo? Apparently all the paper's are saying everybody will get 2 prints.
    Haven't read it myself, but anybody i've spoken to about it today, keeps goin " But you were supposed to get 2".
    I was only expecting the 1, but if I'm due a second I wanna know about it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PatB71

I think if you were involved in the other shoot up on the balconies you get a second print .Managed to get on the website this morning after trying yesterday to no avail...like the video but thought there might have been more photo`s,think I can see myself on beach pic but hard to tell,we`re a good lookin bunch the Irish aren`t we.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

The Cork photos look much better...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭SQ2

Just looking at the Dublin photo I received, things seemed a bit crowded nearer Spencer's camera position, myself and a few other boards members were up the other end and as car as I can remember you could swing an olympic hammer around you there was so much space! Must have been fun for you lot doing position "C"!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Have heard from two seperate people about some kind of reunion taking place on June 26th on the pier? Anybody know anything about this? Seems people are going to meet up and watch the sun rise on Friday night / Saturday morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I don't think the public can get access to down there tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Unless access has changed recently, it's a public space alright. Have been out the wall many times, admitedly not since the tunick shoot though...

Having said that, I wouldn't fancy going out there in the middle of the night without the safety of 2500 other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Hard to believe this is seven years today. Still have my print hanging proudly.

Wish he'd come back for another one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Please do not bump up 6 year old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement