Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your modifed/performance car(**DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

ramanujan wrote: »
    And that m3 is superb. The only thing i'm not crazy about on the stock m3 is the wheels, even the upgraded ones (still wouldn't say no like!). Think the CSL rims suit the car so much better. May i ask why you got the eibach pro kit? unhappy with the standard set up performance-wise? or to make the archs fit snuggily over the 19s?

The original setup handles well, but sits a little high. The Pro Kit gives the perfect drop on 19's and imo improves the handling.

Heres before and after pics on the original 19's...

Before:
    beforeeibach.jpg

After:
    lowered.jpg
    NiSmO wrote: »

Also wondering why you got the Coilovers, i thought the m3 suspension would of done the job did you drop it by much? love the wheels there something else!

oh and whats CCFL?

Didn't get coilovers mate, the Pro Kit is just lowering springs.

CCFLs = Angel eyes
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE????????????:eek:

LOL thanks, won't be selling this one for a while mate !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Dave, lovely motor, the nicest I've seen.

I started with a golf, I colour coded the bumpers, put on katanas and pretty naff lexus lights, I was young and foolish :o.

(Sorry for bad pics)

golfback.jpg

golffront.jpg

I now have a passat, not much done to it but here it is all polished.
    (I just dont like the standard rear lights)

P6080121.jpg

P6080125.jpg

P6080122.jpg

I was considering doing a little colour coding, anyone done it to their passat?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

paul those lights on your passat are hideous,sorry for my honesty man but i think you know so yourself from your post about your old golf-at least you are keeping it vag!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

PaulKK wrote: »
    I was considering doing a little colour coding, anyone done it to their passat?

I'm planning on doing it to my Golf. I got quoted 500euro to do just the bumper bits and the handles, none of the lower bits. Apparently they have to sand it down or whatever, get those little bits off the plastic first, then special primer, then paint. I was sickened.:(

If u do it let me know how u get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

kfk wrote: »
    Complete waste of money modding that dinosaur IMO.

have to say its a golf, its more of an enthusiast's thing! if it was a clio, fiesta or corsa id understand you saying that but i love golfs, also if you noticed there's alot of mags dedicated to the golf. by far my fav hatchback......
    they just have the mean look.

here's just a few stunning mk3's

005.jpg
    013.jpg
    014.jpg
    018.jpg
    022.jpg
    024.jpg
    028.jpg
    041.jpg
    043.jpg
    :D;):p:):rolleyes::cool:

• Advertisement

070.jpg
    085.jpg
    087.jpg
    104.jpg
    157.jpg
    247.jpg
    44.jpg
    4465.jpg
    4567.jpg
    150.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

So there all your car's then yeah?!:rolleyes:

kmart6 wrote: »

That wasn't his point, but nice contribution:p

i can only dream :p

That wasn't his point, but nice contribution:p
    I know that! Some of those Golf's are god awful ugly though!

• Advertisement

I know that! Some of those Golf's are god awful ugly though!

Lol, aye. That last one, (i think it's the last one, i'm not waiting for all of them to load again) is god awful:D

the last one is being worked on, but i dont really like the color bit too bright

Could really do with a set of wheels.

And they're standing beside it drinking proudly....the same!

I'd say he's drinking away his sorrows haha:p

he's drinking like a bottle of water or something!!!!! nothing alcoholic!!!!

Ah f3ck lol

Looks like a can to me, and could be a box of beer at his feet!

What's holding up the bonnet lol

It just doesn't close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

104.jpg

Thats the only one thats kind of nice, the rest are god awfull barry boy esque cars, You can make an MK3 Golf look lovely I agree with you there but the pictures you posted dont back up that!! :D:p;)

as for them drinking beside it, just go to any of the car parks at punchestown when ******(<=what we breathe in) is on and the amount of muppet cars there with "Boom-Boom-Boom-REPEAT x 8 hours" music with drunken chavs and empty cans around them is unreal

BRING BACK ********(<=witness with an extra n)

are you joking? the majority of them look amazing, the funny thing is there very similar so how you can say that is nice but the rest are not confuses me!!!! :confused:

are you joking? the majority of them look amazing, the funny thing is there very similar so how you can say that is nice but the rest are not confuses me!!!! :confused:

Just different tastes/opinions, I agree that most of them look similiar but others have bodykits that just dont look right or alloys that are not to my taste at all.

In my opinion the golf looks way better with nice clean lines and the subtle gti bodykit with some nice alloys

462367-1.jpg

551906-1.jpg

*the alloys in the pics aren't particulary nice, I couldn't be bothered looking for anymore pics :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

not tryin to hijack the thread but my cars up for sale, may part exchange.

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Honda/Accord/Torneo-Euro/1091403

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭ramanujan

Don't usually comment on the price someone is putting thier car up for. But since you put it in the thread, all I'll say is "bargain".

cheers mate, just trying to get rid of it asap to buy something else. wanna get a scoobie wrx sti. (soft engines i know but ill look afetr her!!)

copeyhagen wrote: »
    cheers mate, just trying to get rid of it asap to buy something else. wanna get a scoobie wrx sti. (soft engines i know but ill look afetr her!!)

Did the ek9 fall through?

yeh ur man was a dick and i checked with quinn and theyre not chargin me any extra for an sti type r, or a sylvia 2.0 turbo. the only car they will charge me extra for is an evo 5. the only car i really wanted!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

kfk wrote: »
    Why?

Because I just do.
    MOG7 wrote: »
    Probably because he thinks it looks "cool"...:rolleyes:

stfu. I really dont think its any of your business what I do, fool.

• Advertisement

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    stfu. I really dont think its any of your business what I do, fool.

Driving with fog lights on when its not actually foggy is illegal because fog lights are designed to shine through fog so if its not foggy they'll be blinding other road users.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement