Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your modifed/performance car(**DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

they come in both 140bhp and 170bhp if im not mistaken, the red "si" on his suggests its 170bhp... Whats the fuel consumption on them like??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

NiSmO blank out your reg just to be on the safe side!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

kmart6 wrote: »
    NiSmO blank out your reg just to be on the safe side!

whats so bad about showing it m8? you can see it in real life aswell :D.

Now on that TSI engine, ow the hell they manage to put out 170bhp out of 1.4?!?!?! its unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

my newest whip.

2 litre accord sir-t

ill clean her this evening and post more pics.

droppin the price on the euro r now to 11 aswell!!!

bargain for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

whats so bad about showing it m8? you can see it in real life aswell :D.

Now on that TSI engine, ow the hell they manage to put out 170bhp out of 1.4?!?!?! its unreal

its supercharged i believe

• Advertisement

whats so bad about showing it m8? you can see it in real life aswell :D

Well I know he had toke other pictures of the car down because his house was clearly visible or cause of other cars in the drive! I'm saying block it for security, people working within certain departmental jobs would be able to search for the car, find it's fixed address and god forbid steal it or something!

It's a word of advice for NiSmO...is that ok with you now?!

Well I know he had toke other pictures of the car down because his house was clearly visible or cause of other cars in the drive! I'm saying block it for security, people working within certain departmental jobs would be able to search for the car, find it's fixed address and god forbid steal it or something!

It's a word of advice for NiSmO...is that ok with you now?!

Well there is thousands of same cars just outside to be honest, and do extra research on a car i sow online? those number plates wount make it easyer to steal it, you still dont have keys from it :).

well atleast mine opinion, i would have no problem showing mine car with number plates on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Heres mine:

92 MR2 Tubby

garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_mod&image_id=13467

Well there is thousands of same cars just outside to be honest, and do extra research on a car i sow online? those number plates wount make it easyer to steal it, you still dont have keys from it :).

well atleast mine opinion, i would have no problem showing mine car with number plates on
    Your telling me there's thousands of '08 1.4 TSI's in this country?!?! I didn't say that you would, I said people could! The number plates allow the car to be traced, and don't be so naive...car's can be hot-wired and if it' outside the house it would be possible to break in and take the keys....just like any car outside any house!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭allybhoy

This was mine and the missus's old car, sold it 2months ago. I think it was/is a little bit tacky but you certainly got the looks driving around in it.
    focusjk1.jpg

• Advertisement

gline wrote: »
    Heres mine:

92 MR2 Tubby

garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_mod&image_id=13467

very clean looking mate, nice.

copeyhagen wrote: »
    very clean looking mate, nice.

Thanks mate

Have the following mods installed:

full turbo back exhaust
    HKS Induction Kit
    HKS SQV BLOW OFF VALVE
    Oil Catch Tank
    17" BK Racing Alloys
    Toms Air Scoop
    HKS Steering Wheel

Have the following parts to go in:

ACL Race series Proseal MLS HG
    AP Engineering Power FC
    Celica GT4 Wrc edition ST205 chargecooler
    Tre Performance 255 LPH fuel pump
    6000K BiXenon kit
    Raybrig Lights
    SINGLE WIPER KIT. with.SMOOTH ARM
    Tinted Windows
    160MPH PLASMA GLOW WHITE DIALS
    3900watt 6 Channel Amp
    5.25" 2- Way SPL Car Speakers Woofer 250W X 2 HIP205-7
    INFINITY REFERENCE 3012CF 3.5" 2-WAY COAXIAL SPEAKER 05
    PAIR of 1'' SILK DOME NEODYMIUM TWEETERS
    Ripspeed DV920i Headunit
    Sony XTG650V/NVXG6500 In Car DVD, Sat-Nav & TV Tuner
    Sony XVM-H65 6.5'Car Monitor
    Teknique 3 way crossover

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Get that chargecooler on quick mate, great mod so it is.

MOG7 wrote: »
    Get that chargecooler on quick mate, great mod so it is.

have to get it into a garage for that, need a ramp to get underneath the car :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

gline wrote: »
    have to get it into a garage for that, need a ramp to get underneath the car :(

Is well worth it though, i met a lad, r_wilson at a meet in Dublin, his engine running for ovr an hour and the engine was still only warm to touch, unreal.

sounds great, i have heard they are capable of a lot of cooling alright.

anyone recommend a (cheapish) garage for fitting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

No time like the present I suppose, its not heavily modded or anything but it fits in better here than the motors forum.
    dscf1351xa6.jpg
    dscf1352wv9.jpg
    dscf1353ws2.jpg
    dscf1354ck9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Nice - you should stick some black alloys on it, and a darker tint on the windows:cool:

Nice - you should stick some black alloys on it, and a darker tint on the windows:cool:

Nah, only got those alloys recently, fitted a HKS Silent hi-power exh yesterday, coilovers next I think. Im happy enough with how it looks at the moment, id just like it a bit lower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

its hard to make an altezza look differant but thats a clean looking car and the wheels suit it very well imo. ied like to hear how the hks silent sounds, there are far too many altezzas goin around with stupidly noisey exhausts that ruin the pressence they have on the road

• Advertisement

its hard to make an altezza look differant but thats a clean looking car and the wheels suit it very well imo. ied like to hear how the hks silent sounds, there are far too many altezzas goin around with stupidly noisey exhausts that ruin the pressence they have on the road

It sounds brilliant IMO, not a whole heap quieter mind you but it gives of a much richer rasp than the standard box and got rid of a good few rattles and other noises that were annoying me in the low revs, well worth the price.

yeh nice motor. is it a yamaha beams?

copeyhagen wrote: »
    yeh nice motor. is it a yamaha beams?

Tis indeed;)

topnutz wrote: »
    Tis indeed;)

You got a beuty there m8, would love one of those, btw how much better beams engines then standart 110kw ones?

By the way, is the insurance very heavy on it? Its countes as import is it?

Your telling me there's thousands of '08 1.4 TSI's in this country?!?! I didn't say that you would, I said people could! The number plates allow the car to be traced, and don't be so naive...car's can be hot-wired and if it' outside the house it would be possible to break in and take the keys....just like any car outside any house!
    Exactly m8, like any ather car outside any house, i doubt some thief sitting in this forums and looking for cars to steal, becouse finding this car is just more hard, you need extra poeple and money just to track this car.

Anyway i really dont whant to argue about it m8, and i dont whant to make enemys in this forum allready :). And chill out m8, jesus...

Just saying, i would have no problem showing mine car with reg ;)

Exactly m8, like any ather car outside any house, i doubt some thief sitting in this forums and looking for cars to steal, becouse finding this car is just more hard, you need extra poeple and money just to track this car.

Eh it can take ten seconds to trace a car and doesn't take extra people at all!
    i would have no problem showing mine car with reg ;)

Wasn't aimed at you at all, I was posting in relation to NiSmO's car!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

Anyone got any classic modded car, i.e r5 turbos or 205 gti's?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Only things done so far are Tein coilovers,changed grill + spoiler and rear 3 windows tinted.Skunk2 catback exhaust due and now currently looking for the best induction kit i can find for it.

ifr3io.jpg

20ucqqd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

eireal wrote: »
    Only things done so far are Tein coilovers,changed grill + spoiler and rear 3 windows tinted.Skunk2 catback exhaust due and now currently looking for the best induction kit i can find for it.

ifr3io.jpg

20ucqqd.jpg

Now that's what i call a car. Neigbhour of my sister has one and ever since i've wanted one. Same colour and all:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Would def get Brembo's for the Euro-R, esp. after a few performance mods!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement