Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭PP Lee

Felt like crap today at work, and I feel as though my performance today was crap also

• Registered Users Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Tell them it's wifi, it's meant to be quiet !

I hate loud wifi.

😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,531 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

Kanye West pimping his wife out daily - please media, for her sake just stop reporting on it!!

I bought slices of roast beef , except it’s not sliced

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Beef nuggets, I'll have that with mayo, garlic preferably

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh on topic, apologies, I keep getting dry skin on my eyelids

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I must have a dozen different button cells/batteries to hand but do I have the type I want now….NO Grrrrr

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 30,310 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I found a wardrobe that's the right size, sliding doors, fair price but the colour is wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

I'm showered and in bed but I'm absolutely starving, too lazy to get back up ,also trying not to eat rubbish, don't want to brush my teeth again and also I've eaten loads today but never felt full. I just know I'll get up during the night now and have chocolate, ffs.

I keep on hearing all these people on about Madison Beer and apart for Google I had no idea who she was. I might have heard her on the radio.

I feel so old and out of touch.

I broke my headphones and have one train journey before I get a replacement pair today.

I never realised how much I hated people!!! There’s two gassing harpies behind me going through Instagram reels on loud, someone eating very loudly and a man snoring like someone washing a bag of wrenches!!!

Sartre was right !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,092 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

More than trivial but....

....myself and the wife went from the high of a positive pregnancy test a few days ago, some mild worry over the last two days with cramps, another positive result yesterday evening, and finally a precautionary trip to A and E last night to be told the urine sample came back negative and that she isn't expecting (two false positives).

So much for getting your hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

How bad I am at soldering. Not crap enough to avoid it completely but not good enough to do without considerable effort.

So sorry to hear that, I can't imagine what it feels like but it would seem like a loss to me. Wishing you both strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

TAed again with the new free version of Outlook forced upon me by Microsoft :-(

It keeps showing I have new mail because until I've checked the mail on both my phone and computer it thinks the mail is unread.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Youtube have put the comments below a load of thumbnails of 'videos to watch next'

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The amount of zombie threads being dug up lately. It's gone beyond ridiculous.

People who take photos of themselves in mirrors so the picture is them usually staring into a phone.

• Advertisement

Are you sure they're being dug up, and not ya know …. rising ????

It's even worse when the toilet is in the background!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

And finished - because I bought 25 litres of water yesterday 😁

Seven Worlds will Collide

that I live in a black hole for signals , tv , phone etc . I have a message from a government agency that I can’t read because I need a code that’s being texted to me . I haven’t got it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Are you selling T-Shirts? You'd think the b00dy government would have this sorted by now. Its perfectly possible to have a system for such cases where a computer voice calls you and either asks you for a code from your computer screen or gives you a code to input.

My TA is that they often only allow you 5 minutes to input the code from the text and it takes me 6 minutes to walk up the road get to an area with mobile coverage get the the text and walk back. Thats on a good day if the txt comes through straight away most of the time you need to add another 5 minutes on while I wait for the txt.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,526 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It has been a lovely spring day all day here here so I decided to go for a walk. Off I marched, arms swinging like the mad aul wans in Killinaskully and enjoying the sun and breeze.

10 minutes later I was pelted with fecking hailstones!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

People who arse about in supermarket aisles without getting a move on.

Blocking up passages chatting or gormlessly looking.

Chatting at tills and rooting in purses.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,898 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Attempted to call the passport office.

Three attempts, two today, one yesterday and I hung up on all three occasions having not managed to get down inside the last 10 on the holding list ( it handily updates you with your place in the Q ) According to my phone….the waiting times were…6.35, 5.25 & 5.47.

So cumulatively I’ve spent almost 18 minutes on hold, over 3 calls… I had to call from my mobile and it’s a landline full rate phone number. Still not managed to engage in any contact of any kind with a human being there.

The closest I got was 14 on the list, which at a guess meant between 4-6 minutes more of waiting. 🤌🏻🤷‍♂️🥊

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Newspaper articles about Irish people moving back home from abroad and moaning about their move.

Or Irish person moves abroad and moans about missing mammy's cooking and Taytos.

Seems to be one or two every week.

• Advertisement

It's filler between the property sections and other sections about how Grainne and Donal had a simply terrible time deciding between heat pumps and pellet wood burners.

Advertisement