Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

There's a very vocal contingent on here who will go to their graves claiming that it's quicker to use cash than cards on an everyday basis and I will never understand how that's the hill they've chosen to die on. Got stuck behind a guy paying cash in Aldi earlier, getting increasingly annoyed as he laboriously tried to count out €91.96 in twenties and coins, before telling the cashier to give it all back to him. Then had to wait even longer while he put all that back in his wallet, paid with two fifties and then put his change away in an equally laborious fashion.

You can get in the fcuking sea if you try and tell me with a straight face that that's quicker than just tapping your phone or sticking your card and four digits into the card terminal. Dopes.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Also:

1. Couldn't find the paracetamols I stuck in my bag this morning (I know I had them because I picked them up an hour earlier while rummaging for the kitchen sink in said bag).
    2. I friction-scratched my left eye against my inner eyelid this morning while I moved my eyes with my lids closed and it's been stinging like hell ever since, despite multiple doses of artificial tears gel. Dry eye is also a f+cking bitch.
    3. Loss off digital tv signal. Not. A. Single. Channel. Is. Working. Tonight.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

And 4. I can't find (not even using google search) one of the first posts I made here about my boiler. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,531 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

76,154 posts later you can’t find your first post ?😷😷

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Can people not just say thanks in person....like they are thanking people in person then they have to double thank them online in front of 'everyone'....eh the double thanks don't mean noubt cuz it's only for recognition and to be honest it actually takes away the real meaning of the original good deed at hand. Talk about milking **** FFS.

I was a television version of a person with a broken heart...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I admire your search feature excellence and wish to subscribe to your newsletter

TA my absolute lack of understanding of a lot of search terminology which I'm sure I could look up easily but never sticks unless given a succinct lesson by others

It wasn't my first post it was one of my first post, which would've been relatively easy to find on VBulletin.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,931 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

if you want to make your day more frustrating than watch this donkey excrement

Ffs Dermot Ward shouldn't be doing shite like that at his age

No, it would've been some time around 2006.

The 2020 one wasn't an air lock but the pump that needed getting replaced.

But thanks for trying.

• Advertisement

Spring in back about to go. And people's online winding me up...to the extent that I had to go downstairs and get a packet of monster munch. Ruining my diet. **** hell.

Post edited by ruth...less on

On my second packet of monster munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,898 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

TA #1 ….when they changed monster munch to mighty munch ..

TA #2 ,,,, my still stupid as fûck neighbour not locking their wooden side gate AGAIN and it slamming in the wind gusts again into the AM…an awful thick consequence of a muppet…. Supposed to be VERY intelligent as in academically etc but in terms of common sense, cop on and socially… a complete fûcking careless moron…idiot… failure….noisy parasitic douche bag twerp.

Nope, it's another one of Vanilla's "Fix one thing, break another 10 free" quirks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,150 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Newsreaders having to say " the president of the United States Joe Biden".

Just say Joe Biden, we know what job he does.

The same twerp moron up and outside having a smoke at around 7.40 this morning. I get woken up.

she’s on the phone to whomever outside at that fûcking hour with the shouty conversation along the lines of…

” ewwwwwwwww blahhhhh blahhhh blahhhhh ewwwwww “… in the loudest most ridiculously cringey and fake D4 accent…. She’s from a north Dublin suburb as are both her parents… every fourth utterance is ‘ewwwwwwww’

not a teenager, she’s mid twenties.…not from or in D4/D6 or anywhere near there.

is aware that she is in a quiet close knit residential area, is aware she can make / take telephone calls….indoors.

the noisy little weirdo freak 😾

• Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ppl sympathising with me as my ex's son(who has FAS) is very ill. His conception broke up our relationship so why do ppl think I want a blow-by-blow or their sympathies about the sit 20 years later?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Brain fog, ringing ears, blinding floaters and Im still expected to work this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,931 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Watching the racing Andrew Heffernan sounds like some entitled little p***k

• Advertisement

Sorry . The search function is to speak mildly, not the best

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

People who don't understand personal space. Okay buddy, 8 inches away from me is just a skosh too close. To quote Onyx - "Bacdafucup"

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Baba Yaga

your being way too patient...first time it wouldve been "howareya,listen turn it down,lock your gate and be quiet,thank you" second time "hey you,stupid,shut the fcuk up and take it inside and close the fcukin door ya thick"

my annoyence today...electric feckin scooters and the idiots on them!!!

"They gave me an impossible task,one which they said I wouldnt return from...."

ps wheres my free,fancy rte flip-flops...?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,526 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I had one asshole on a scooter in front of me, in the middle of the road earlier. Every so often he would do a wheelie-type manoeuvre, kind of leap up in the air with only the back wheel on the road.

If there weren't so many cars around me I'd have happily ran over him and reversed a few times.

Absolute state of him and he thought he was a great lad.

tonights TA, one of my favourite summer jackets has gone AWOL….like nowhere to be found. I only bought it last year…

• Registered Users Posts: 11,092 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Just out with the wife having breakfast in one of the most popular cafes in town. We were in that narrow window when its at its busiest and were thus sat in a corner table tight enough to the table next to us.

Food was faultless but the visit was ruined by someone who decided to stand over the table next to us to have a full conversation with them and in doing so invaded the already limited space. Their ass was too close to my elbow as I was trying to eat my full Irish.

An ould one of course (they always are), so couldn't exactly tell the old dear to move a bit. Very rude though, and she didn't exactly make an effort to squeeze over a bit when my wife was getting up to leave either.

That the government did away with Good Friday pub closures . It was always the best night of the year for those living on the border . There’s something fun about drinking when other people can’t !

Advertisement