Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Now 7 out on CD today. I have found 10 errors when compared with the original LP. And in an unwelcome twist, the spine says “NOW MUSIC 7” instead of “NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL MUSIC 7” – so when lined up with the others on the shelf, it doesn’t match. Sloppy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Christmas adverts, always make me homesick.
    Now they've started adding evocative music.

TA ads making me sick and cry.

Insert a million crying emojies.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭4Ad

The brother and sister in UK's Gogglebox, put on annoying ****e.
    Very touchy feely, and their laughs go through me...

And Vodafone...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭TheDavester

i dont give a feck about the Late Late Toy Show...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Porklife wrote: »
    People who describe themselves as a "tough cookie"...I always roll my eyes.

Studied at university of life etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

LGBTQ+

Would it not be easier just to say L+

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Had a dream that I was repeating my leaving cert and it was already the middle of May and I hadn't yet started studying or attended any classes. I had just made the decision to drop down to ordinary level Irish when I stressed myself awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Had a dream that I was repeating my leaving cert and it was already the middle of May and I hadn't yet started studying or attended any classes. I had just made the decision to drop down to ordinary level Irish when I stressed myself awake.

I had that dream 2 nights ago (posted about it in there "wherers" thread .....like what the actual f#*k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

4Ad wrote: »
    The brother and sister in UK's Gogglebox, put on annoying ****e.
    Very touchy feely, and their laughs go through me...

And Vodafone...

I reckon there is something a bit dodgy with those two. He mentions “cock”
    To his sister way too frequently for my liking 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Don't get me started on my TA: the matching pyjamas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Only reason I can think of is that they want to have the heat on while they're sitting in the car, they'd run down the battery in no time if they didn't have the engine running.

There's an estate near me where people park to pick their kids up from a primary school. It's a quiet cul-de-sac beside a pedestrian entrance to a green area that the school is on the other side of. You see people sitting there outside houses with their engines running waiting for their kids. Parking there is fine - it's a public road and it relieves massive congestion from outside the school, but leaving the engine running outside someone's house is very inconsiderate.

Yes, thought of that but they have the window down so the engine is running and heat is going out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

If you lived in a crap midlands town with no public library you would.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,676 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I made a chicken (indian ) curry yesterday. Loads of spices etc , not a tsp of this and a pinch of that , just ample shakes of everything. It was lovely. TA is it was brown . How do take-aways have such nice red sauce.

cj maxx wrote: »
    I made a chicken (indian ) curry yesterday. Loads of spices etc , not a tsp of this and a pinch of that , just ample shakes of everything. It was lovely. TA is it was brown . How do take-aways have such nice red sauce.

A tomato base, kashmiri red chili poweder, turmeric .. curries with those tend to be red ime.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I took my car out this morning and only realised that their are loads of morons cycling on the roads pushbikes
    Took my bike out later and suddenly realised their are loads of morons on the road driving cars. I think it might be safer to use public transport. Oh wait covid

A tomato base, kashmiri red chili poweder, turmeric .. curries with those tend to be red ime.

I used passata and ample tumeric, red chilli and red chilli powder. Still tasted lovely but the colour!!

I used passata and ample tumeric, red chilli and red chilli powder. Still tasted lovely but the colour!!

Was it kashmiri red chili. I know nothing about cooking but I make a couple of curries with kashmiri and they tend to be red.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Don't get me started on my TA: the matching pyjamas

"Jammies".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Antares35 wrote: »
    "Jammies".

"Jimjams" :rolleyes:

I was making a smoothie earlier chopping up spinach, celery etc but I was also cleaning the kitchen. A friend of mine bought me flowers last week and I was using a tall glass as a vase so I was soaking it by the sink to get rid of the leafy stains etc. I was kind of distracted on my phone, cleaning things, music blaring and went to take a swig of my smoothie. I picked up the wrong glass and swallowed a grassy, leafy, disgusting soapy moulthful of dead flower juice.
    It was so gross I'm surprised I didn't puke, instead I just screamed at the dead flowers and the nutribullet and vowed never to make a smoothie again :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

My fiancée calls pyjamas "pyjamases". She knows it's wrong, I've told her it's wrong, she does it anyway to annoy me, despite me slagging her for it. I always slate her and she always laughs in my face. You could say she's one TOUGH COOKIE.

(sorry Pork :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

My fiancée calls pyjamas "pyjamases". She knows it's wrong, I've told her it's wrong, she does it anyway to annoy me, despite me slagging her for it. I always slate her and she always laughs in my face. You could say she's one TOUGH COOKIE.

(sorry Pork :P)

*punches Gamer right in the 'nads and blames it on hormones*

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭Be right back

People who leave freezer doors open in supermarkets.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Why does the boiler always have to go on the blink on a Saturday? :mad: I've plenty of oil, I filled the tank a month ago, so it's not an air lock. Dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Archeron

Slipped on a dog crap earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,717 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Let the dogs out, one comes back in eating something. Try to open his mouth like Steve Irwin wrestling a crocodile

Was it kashmiri red chili. I know nothing about cooking but I make a couple of curries with kashmiri and they tend to be red.

No , it was just a few red chilli peppers and run of the mill tesco/dunnes chilli powder. Might try the Kashmiri stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 24,581 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

This craic of calling people sheep/sheeple over covid. It makes no sense. The vast majority on either side are basing their opinions largely on what someone has told them is the truth because they lack the ability to analyse the science and statistics (as to be expected since a lot of people haven't studied either) to draw their own conclusions from the science.

"WAKE UP SHEEPLE....because someone told me you're wrong and I blindly believe them".

Granted it's mostly borne out of social media which has turned into a shítshow

Al lot of recipes call for a food processor, which I didn't have, so I ordered and bought one.
    Now all the ads are about black Friday. I had completely forgotten or I could have waited a day and save a few pounds :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,581 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Al lot of recipes call for a food processor, which I didn't have, so I ordered and bought one.
    Now all the ads are about black Friday. I had completely forgotten or I could have waited a day :(

Or Cyber Monday ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement