Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Sincerest apologies. This is our little rocket, Lia. She looks innocent but is apparently a hellcat when pinned down. (hopefully this pic isn't enormous!!!)

Afternoon TA is endless meetings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

She has the look of an Egyptian queen

• Registered Users Posts: 37,927 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Those fuckers been interviewed down by the bookies in Cheltenham

I'd say it's sick the money they have

She was given the name Babet in Cats Protection which I thought suited her quite well. But her greyish colouring brought us to Lia (coz Liath would confuse the vets too much - you'd wanna hear the mangling they gave our last cat Síonna).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

She certainly knows she's going to rule the roost 😂😅

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I tried to thank a post here earlier and got "You don't have permission to do that". Hope that now that they've fixed the thanks button elsewhere they didn't breat it here...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

• Registered Users Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Maybe in Dublin Not the ones here that you take from a night out to home to the countryside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Sis - I'm not really in the humour to look at your holiday photos 😁

Seven Worlds will Collide

Ah. They're hackneys, so, not taxis. Your next TA for today can be people being pedantic 😁

Mine is that I started work at 7.30 this morning and I'm only after logging off. Deadlines suck.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deserves a forum ban......what do you think homeo? 🤔

😄

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh I did but I think a forum ban is still in question for not posting it in the first place 😂 😂😄

• Registered Users Posts: 24,893 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Insomnia, so instead of lying there getting frustrated I find the best remedy is to find something to do… so I was charging both my electric razors in my room and decided to disassemble them and clean them… new one, fine job done, older one I don’t close the top properly, it opens and I lose two blades that roll under my f.u.c.k.i.n.g bed…. Bed huge and not on casters so takes an effort and a half to move it to get them, I don’t have the energy, so already my ‘to do’ list tomorrow is lengthening…. ffs…. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤌🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 33,150 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Listening to Morning Ireland and the Oliver Callan show, wondering has it been declared National Willie Mullins Day?

We aren't worthy. We all need to kneel at the feet of this genius millionaire.

Rarely hear his jockeys, horses or support staff get any amount of credit. It's all Willie himself don't you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Filling station I go to has parking spaces marked out but EVERY BLOODY MORNING the same woman drives in and pulls up at the door between shop and pumps so no one can get out until she moves ! She is also the woman who have obviously been delegated to do the work lotto as she spends ages going through slips twice a week !!

Who was talking about people sniffing here a few days ago? I can't find it. I'm sitting in a meeting on teams and there's one guy with his mic open who is CONSTANTLY loudly sniffing. It's very distracting but no one will mute him and he's clearly not bothered about muting himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

TA with Boards atm, why can't I see who thanked, admin will have to fix the thanks button.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

Surely you know it's Vanilla and not the poor, long-suffering Admins who have to/can fix that...

I've the beginning of a fecking headache, it started 10 mins ago. I don't get them very often, thank God, but they are bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭maebee

Passengers on public transport who have never heard of headphones. They think the whole bus/train wants to listen to their Tik/Tok, YouTube, Reels, phone conversations etc. Drives me mad.

There's a very vocal contingent on here who will go to their graves claiming that it's quicker to use cash than cards on an everyday basis and I will never understand how that's the hill they've chosen to die on. Got stuck behind a guy paying cash in Aldi earlier, getting increasingly annoyed as he laboriously tried to count out €91.96 in twenties and coins, before telling the cashier to give it all back to him. Then had to wait even longer while he put all that back in his wallet, paid with two fifties and then put his change away in an equally laborious fashion.

You can get in the fcuking sea if you try and tell me with a straight face that that's quicker than just tapping your phone or sticking your card and four digits into the card terminal. Dopes.

Also:

1. Couldn't find the paracetamols I stuck in my bag this morning (I know I had them because I picked them up an hour earlier while rummaging for the kitchen sink in said bag).
    2. I friction-scratched my left eye against my inner eyelid this morning while I moved my eyes with my lids closed and it's been stinging like hell ever since, despite multiple doses of artificial tears gel. Dry eye is also a f+cking bitch.
    3. Loss off digital tv signal. Not. A. Single. Channel. Is. Working. Tonight.

And 4. I can't find (not even using google search) one of the first posts I made here about my boiler. FFS.

76,154 posts later you can’t find your first post ?😷😷

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Can people not just say thanks in person....like they are thanking people in person then they have to double thank them online in front of 'everyone'....eh the double thanks don't mean noubt cuz it's only for recognition and to be honest it actually takes away the real meaning of the original good deed at hand. Talk about milking **** FFS.

I was a television version of a person with a broken heart...

• Advertisement
Advertisement