Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,891 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Hippodrome Song Owl

Just watching back Harry's round table speech - he really does speak like he's a moron. When he very clearly isn't! Episode 1 I remember now he said he was going to play up the "dumb Harry" routine, and that's exactly how it is progressing. He's obviously very aware that people view him as fit and sporty, nice but dim. He's really using it to his advantage - he just needs to make sure he falls back into that persona quickly again.

I have to say I know the feeling - and being able to fly under the radar by being perceived as a little bit dumb based on first impressions is very useful! Maybe I should apply for this Irish version. 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 17,394 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

You know the Irish show is just gonna be the "stars of RTE" and cancelled after one season

Stars or no stars, I've no doubt it will be a disaster anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I think Harry reckons nobody will rumble him at this stage, he might be in for a shock.

Andrew is a terrible traitor so far, maybe he will up his game tonight though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Harry don't get too cocky , it could be your downfall.. calling Andrew a Baby Traitor.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Mollie literally asking the question where the only answer is that Harry is a traitor but still not realising.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭This is it

He's a fúcking genius...

Good to see Harry keeping quiet and letting the faithfuls "out" each other

• Advertisement

Go Jazatha Christie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

Ross is sooo dumb.

"you'll be fine, trust me..." Easy Harry!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

It's clever to say you want to keep the shield quiet to make the traitors go for you but not so clever to tell a couple of the others your plan (who could be traitors for all the innocent version of Harry would know). Wait until the morning before telling them all. To me he has made some good moves but made mistakes too. Nobody has spotted them bar Jaz maybe so you can make mistakes and get away with it. When you think about it the faithful haven't really nabbed a traitor they've been given them.

Oh Harry wrong answer about Diane, I want you to win but that could be your comeuppance

Nah, he'll have Zak and Jaz on side now that the traitors tried to murder him, and then Andrew and Ross to take out Jasmine most likely.

I thought all the information Harry gave against Paul might give him away, but he's played this perfectly in my opinion.

Very interested to see how this pans out now with Ross looking for revenge from the inside.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So true😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Here's the thing with saying the traitors went for him the next morning.... He sort of has to be murdered the next night to make it true...

When Harry comes down day after day after claiming his shield saved them from another murder that becomes rather difficult to explain.

The end result is him getting caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭archfi

Yep, I think Harry's undone himself by overdoing things.

When he knew Mollie saw him get the shield he was taking a risk just with her knowing but nothing he could do about that and they're 'close'.

But he also later told Jaz and Zack so why would you 100% trust three people with traitors lurking about the place unless you're a traitor.

There's more than one piece of evidence pointing soldierboy's way now. And then there's Ross waiting in the shadows...

If Harry survives and wins this, well that'll be Houdini level

PS I forgot to say he also told Mollie 'you'll be fine, trust me' as she said she was worried about being murdered.

Something very small like that got Amanda outted last year.

Post edited by archfi on

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I've a feeling Ross and Andrew are going to do the dirty on Harry.

Ross knows Harry's name is in people minds. Has he the cahonas to call out Harry (in the name of his momma! 🤣) I don't know if Ross sees opportunity though.

I think Andrew is quite rightly playing along with Harry for the time being. But he wasn't happy with Harry for turning on Paul the way he did. If there's a chance to take out Harry, he has to take it.

But again, Harry is a stone cold baller!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,890 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Harry to Mollie

'' you'll be fine, trust me.........................pause ''' I believe ''

ha

Added the ''I believe'' when he knew he spoke the words of a traitor

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mollie might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer or else she has copped that Harry is a traitor and is biding her time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭archfi

^ Mollie could be using Harry as a shield to get to the final and then out him and grab the dosh - Charlotte admitted that's what she was doing with Paul until he'd run out of road last night.

Can't wait for the final days next week.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

I was confusing Charlie and Evie

Lol who did Harry vote

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Not a fan at still being able to recruit at this late stage. Now they are in a position to banish and murder a faithful in next episode and then it’s game over. Hard to find that balancing act though where there is a guaranteed traitor in finale. However wouldn’t it be a funny mindfeck if there was no traitors in the finale and you just had faithfuls turning on each other

• Registered Users Posts: 33,446 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Still being able to recruit at this stage is also something that can backfire on Traitors, because if the person says no, they've lost the chance to murder that night and given a faithful something they can use to prove they're faithful, which then narrows down who the traitors could be even further.

It's game over until it gets to the point where two traitors decide that half the prize pot is better than a third, and then traitors start turning on each other. And given the traitors this series, I can definitely see them all turning on each other (once someone explains to Andrew that a half is bigger than a third).

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭taratee

Think Harry is starting to make too many mistakes and it could cost him the game. He was in pole position as of yesterday morning but he didn't play well yesterday. The Diane comment was really silly. The show is set up beautifully now. Harry is creating problems for himself and Ross has always been a bit of an unknown for the faithful. Andrew was under the spotlight, briefly, a few episodes ago but he's in the clear at the moment. Jaz has Harry sussed but the faithful don't want to listen to Jaz for some reason. Agree with him 100% re: getting the timing right but time is starting to run out for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭appledrop

I think Harry is going to fall now on his own Sword.

He is just making things way too complicated and that's going to catch up with him.

When he played the slightly dim, nice guy worked much better for him.

Advertisement