Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Just time to watch TRIE's chat about Traitors before 9:-

The Rest is Entertainment is a good podcast just as long as you accept that Richard Osman loves everything and is very unlikely to criticise his pals in the industry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭archfi

Will Harry survive this night!?

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Ross has completely bungled this.

LOL

Harrys still the king of the show, what a player

Ross has always been thick as pigshyte!

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

Bungle again attacking Andrew. Voting for Zack was his only possible out there.

• Advertisement

This show just gets better and better

It has been great but the annoying thing is I can't see how Harry loses this now. They are woeful. Zack right for all the wrong reasons yet again. If things go wrong for Harry then it could be a great couple of episodes but if the likes of Mollie continues to swear by Harry based on facts that should convince her he is a traitor then they are doomed.

Jaz, Mollie or Zack for the chop overnight.

Harry is really good at this, really good

I always root for a traitor

• Registered Users Posts: 17,332 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Oh what a great round table - Ross absolutely threw himself under the bus, but did anyone catch Harry smiling behind his hands

Still want Harry to win because he has played a blinding game as a traitor

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm not so sure Harry has it locked in yet. If he brings the wrong people to the final he won't win. Jazz still has suspicion on him, Zack will work things out once he's done tunnelling Jasmine. Evie and Mollie won't be banished even though they both trust Harry, if it came down to those three I could see it going pear shaped for him.

Endgame is very very difficult as a traitor as faithfuls will want to be 100% sure. Someone coming down claiming a shield saved them and still being there in the final... It's not a foregone conclusion.

• Advertisement

I'd be betting on Jaz to be killed, Mollie is too friendly for Harry to get rid of and Zack has suspicion on him already

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭bren2001

How does he survive tomorrow?

”they tried to kill me when I had a shield but didn’t kill me the next day” - there will be a giant spotlight on him. It’s be crazy not to go for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,826 ✭✭✭appledrop

Well fair play to Harry, never thought he would pull that off but not a bother to him!

Now if they have any sense Zac has to be murdered tonight.

That Evie one better not win anyway, she brings nothing to the programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,381 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Ross really crashed and burned tonight, his plan to get revenge for Mammy went out the window.

I still think Mollie could be a dark horse in this and is not as gullible as Harry thinks she is.

Yep makes sense but time after time they have ignored all the warning signs with Harry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Hippodrome Song Owl

It can be explained away as the remaining Traitor (they think there's only one) not being so bothered about Harry - that it was Ross who was looking to get rid of Harry. Maybe pointing to someone who likes having Harry as an ally, or who thinks he'll be banished now the suspicion of him being "elusive" had been put out there. The Faithful are not smart - so easy for them to explain away even blatant evidence.

The only hope at this stage is that Mollie is not really so bewitched by Harry. If not, and she's actually suspicious and acting to protect herself, then she deserves to win for truly playing the greatest game.

Otherwise, I hope it is Harry who wins. He is so good at playing dumb. We see the cocky comments so we think he's overplayed his hand. But to the Faithful he really does act so dopey and easily swayed.

They ignored them all with Paul too but the Harry one just seems so obvious. Like it can’t be anything different. Be a crazy bluff from the traitors if he was a faithful.

I don’t think it can be easily explained but he can come up with something plausible. Zack will put it together if they have not killed him, he’s floated the theory already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Harry needs Andrew to survive next banishment. Then he can throw Andrew under the bus during the finale and look like he caught the final traitor and trick the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Sono

Absolutely brutal episode tonight and it’s gotten so predictable now, set up for Harry to win it unless there’s a massive twist, really disappointing tonight.

I really hope Andrew wins it though, he surely knows if he’s to win he has to take Harry out.

• Advertisement

That would be delicious, I don't think Andrew is clever enough to outwit Harry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Was Andrew say that Ross "threw me under the bus" a massive gaffe? There's no way you say that if you're a faithful I think

When Harry doesn't die tonight, there should be huge suspicion on him - I think only Jaz would hone in on it though and I'd expect him to be dead

• Registered Users Posts: 14,768 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Jayyyyysus but what was Ross thinking?! All he had to do was buddy up with Andrew (Andrew doesn't trust Harry) and the two of them could have put the feelers out on Harry being a Traitor.

Ross went absolutely off the deep end and it backfired spectacularly. Poor faithful, worse traitor.

Harry has this sown up, stone cold baller!

You were never getting rid of Harry tonight. Andrew teaming up with Ross would have been awful by Andrew.

Harry doesn’t have this sown up. He needs to survive tomorrow. Then he needs to throw Andrew under the bus. One slip and he’s gone.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,578 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Ross was way behind everyone else, all the time, as a faithful. No cop on at all.

I'm not surprised he made a mess of things, tbh. But I didn't think even he would go so spectacularly by shooting himself firmly in both feet. 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 14,768 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

No I'm not saying Ross/Andrew would have gotten Harry out tonight specifically, but had they played their cards right they could have put the feelers out to get Harry out at some point.

Jaz had eyes on him, as did Zack. Even Mollie took the blinkers off long enough to consider Harry a Traitor. Had the two boys teamed up they could have gotten Harry out at some point.

But Ross went pure rogue on it. It was a wonderfully bad idea that blew up in his face.

ah yeah, Ross + Andrew could have won.

Ross made a balls of today. He was setup by Harry tho. He was in a tricky spot but floundered awfully.

Andrew needs to throw Harry under the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,503 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Ross should have revealed being Diane's son before he was banished it might have saved him as why allow his mammy "murdered"

If Jaz is murdered then Jasmine is the only reasonable sensible faithful left, Zack too tunnelled on Jasmine

As of now I can't see how the traitors won't win and tbh they have played both as if traitors didn't bus on fellow traitors, faithfuls would have got none really

Yep, he's playing it very well but all it takes is one tiny slip up or a previous realisation to get legs with about 3 faithfuls and he's gone.

Even though I would always back a traitor to win as they're the only ones playing the game really, it would be spectacular if Mollie or even Evie is using Harry as a shield to get to the final and nab the dosh.

• Advertisement

Advertisement