Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,366 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was it Zack or Jaz that was going to be recruited?

Diane was first I believe to suspect Ash, nominate her

It's a shame she is gone as she was getting suss on Paul with Ross on Harry also, him recruited might be interesting, Diane's son now a traitor, sabotage revenge from the inside

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Roundtable is fantastic viewing when everyone speaks their mind like last night. Half the time though one person makes an accusation and everyone else piles on board cos they don't seem to have their own minds. Maybe it's nerves or whatever but at least speak up! Have been binging on the Australian one recently before we tackle the US Version and in fairness, the Faithful here may seem bad but they are definitely, certainly not the worst bunch I've seen😂 Australia Season 2 I'm looking at you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭This is it

Anywhere to easily watch Australian and US version?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I think it's always harder in the first few episodes because there are about 20 of them around the table, don't really know each other and usually have very little to go on, so most people won't speak up and will just go with the flow. Once it gets down to about 12 or so people, the roundtable becomes really tense as most people really start going in on each other.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Yes, and they can get a better look at each other, and at each other's behaviour when the numbers dwindle a bit, I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not easily in Ireland no... I think if you have a VPN the US version is available on the BBC iPlayer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I see media reports today that RTE are looking at doing a version. Not sure if they will be able to do it justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

I want Harry to win it now. Paul is too smug and cocky.

It's getting interesting now and can't wait for it later.

It wrecked my head last night when they all went to Paul and hugged him, telling him they now know he isn't a traitor. Idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭archfi

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

• Advertisement

Probably not as they'll get someone like Baz to host it😂

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭taratee

That was sensational stuff last night. Miles was toast before the round table but he put up a good fight. Paul managed the situation pretty well to be fair to him. The faithful are still all over the place. Hope Paul and Harry recruit someone like Andrew. A patsy that'll help them get to the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Harry is in pole position but I think he might be overplaying his hand a little by saying "do you think it was two traitors up against each other tonight" and that could come back to bite him in the end. Paul will have earned a lot of kudos from last night so maybe that's why he felt he had to make that move

Jaz is playing very strangely, giving Evie the black rose in the task (once Diane wasn't the answer the Q3, it 100% had to be Evie) and then voting for Andrew. His forthright backing of Miles during the vote though might work in his favour as it's unlikely a traitor would back a fellow traitor in that situation

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

The presenter is important, imo.

I'm trying to think who would be good if there was an Irish version.

Not any of the usual ones anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭taratee

Thinking the same. Paul has "proven" that he is faithful on more than one occasion and he was key to finding Miles last night. Harry has just floated along. He hasn't said anything of note at the round table. These little one to one comments could surface and he could end up in bother. I'm not convinced that he has the ability to work his way out of that position.

Agreed definitely the most important role. Which is why I have zero faith in RTE to pick correctly😂

Paul always surviving a murder despite being popular, vocal and influential which Zack has brought up, expecially him surviving over Meg needs revisiting if he is to be caught out

It's a ratings winner for BBC both shows, uncloaked on BBC2

I wanna see the reactions to Paul being outed as a traitor at a roundtable banishment if some grew a few balls voting him, come on Jaz, come on Evie, as it stands Paul is driving the game play

How about Diane hosting the Irish version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Hippodrome Song Owl

Absolutely loving this show - how did I not hear of it last year??

Diane is a big loss. The burial was fantastic tv though.

I've thought from the start that Harry is the real threat. Paul definitely underestimates him.

I would love to see Ross recruited now and take revenge from the inside.

Zack is the only Faithful with any real cop on now.

I can't think of anyone who could do Claudia's role justice in an Irish version. I fear RTE would go for James Patrice and it would be a disaster.

Here we go!!!

• Advertisement

Andrew isn't as stupid as they thought! Knows well they'll throw him under the bus

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am sitting here watching this and laughing away to myself 🤣 This will be an excellent round table I think, lets hope Paul gets a shock , fingers crossed 🤞

Come on Harry!

Pot stirred brilliantly, well done Harry. Now follow through Faithfuls!

Woohoo 🙌🙌🙌

"Harry, that was you!"

Deadly

Claudia is a fantastic presenter, how she doesn't crack up laughing is beyond me.

The traitors are doing the work for the faithfuls, instigating it off but oh my delighted, Harry out played Paul who thought he was master, I was worried for Jaz

• Registered Users Posts: 43,785 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Had a feeling they'd pick Andrew.. but jesus, he's bloody terrible!

The decision to murder means I'd say they're going to be planting seeds about each other.. well, Andrew will need to start being more aggressive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,744 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Finally kicked his ass to the curb , good riddance to Paul, he thought he was the master

Advertisement