Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,291 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Ross completely shat the bed. As revenge plans go, it's like if in The Princess Bride he said "My name is Inigo Montoya" and then stabbed himself with his own sword. He should and could have turned Zack's point about the Traitors targeting Harry into the Traitors recruiting because they didn't know who had the shield, and even if he didn't target Harry there and then could have turned it on to Zack.

As it stands, it should be fairly obvious to them that if Harry isn't murdered tonight then he must be a Traitor, but if they get rid of Jaz then I don't have enough faith in them to figure it out or not be swayed by Harry. Zack and Mollie are pretty firmly in Harry's pocket at this stage (Mollie wavers a bit but I don't know if she'd ever turn on Harry), Jasmine is likely for banishment tonight, and after that all Harry has to do is chuck Andrew at them as the final Traitor and he's done it (I can't see Andrew giving Harry a "parting gift", if anything I'd say the Traitors have been warned off that because of last series).

Really the game lies in Andrew's hands now. He doesn't trust Harry, but I don't know if he has the pull to be able to blindside Harry even if he does try to put some plan in motion.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Absolutely that was a gaffe that Andrew said that. If someone sits down and thinks about it why would Ross go running to Harry about Andrew saying something about him. Given they now know Ross was a traitor there can only be one reason.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I would be useless at that game, but even I would do better than Ross did! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭bren2001

All the evidence is there for them.

harry surviving tonight. Ross voting Andrew. Ross telling Andrew Harry was elusive (if they can figure out Andrew is lying).

None of it’s hard to figure out. I think at least one puts it together but may not be able to get it over the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

After their joy at getting a traitor out last night hopefully they will think “why would Ross murder his mammy?” And realise he must have been recruited later so there could still be two traitor in the game.

I hope Harry wins as he has played a great game so far. I really don’t want Evie to win, by default, because she has had no input into the game similar to Meryl last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its nicely set up for the final episodes now. Murdering Zach is the only move that makes sense now IMO. That would strengthen the case against Jasamine and her likely banishment.

After that the faithful remaining would be Evie, Mollie and Jaz... two sheep and one that they all ignore.

Hard to see past Harry winning but Mollie might get her two brain cells to click, Jaz might figure out how to get people to listen to him and Andrew might make a pre-emptive strike.

Roll on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭taratee

My God that was a car crash. What was Ross thinking last night? Why did he go for Andrew? Andrew wasn't a traitor when his mother was murdered. The only way these faithful are going to win is if the traitors banish themselves. Greed could be Harry's undoing here. Get the impression that he is going to throw Andrew under the bus. That'll be three Traitors that he has uncovered and that could be one too many. It's pretty obvious that Harry is a Traitor if he turns up for breakfast in the morning but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it didn't get mentioned. Jasmine will be the hot topic today I suspect. I really don’t want Evie or Mollie to win by default. That'd be a terrible ending to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

The twist I hoping for in the end is that Harry gets to the final and Jaz & Evie state they always knew he was a traitor.

I'm struggling to see how can beat or even match last season's final episode. Hopefully something happens tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,230 ✭✭✭This is it

Harry has played well so I don't mind if he wins, but for the drama I'd love if Andrew somehow outsmarted him and won.

Andrew was so bad when Ross came at him last night. Pretty sure three people, Zack, Jaz and Mollie, said "I don't think he was lying", Andrew could be in the spotlight tonight along with Jasmine. I think Harry is safe enough at the moment.

When he walks into breakfast, everyone will wonder how he survived the murder the night before. If he handles that well and has a plausible reason for it, he should survive and win. If he can't convince Jaz/Zack they might come at him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Harry has played well so I don't mind if he wins, but for the drama I'd love if Andrew somehow outsmarted him and won.

Same here. It would be a nice twist. I hope it is one of the traitors who wins anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Hold My Hand

Wink Wink Harry

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

So much faith in these people to think they would have any suspicions over Harry surviving the night. Mollie saying she would have taken hours to figure out that clue. Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jammy b@stard !! Lucky it's not a get rid of a player or he'd have ousted Andrew quicker than a flash.

Imagine if he doesn't win after turning down the money 💰🤑

• Registered Users Posts: 5,230 ✭✭✭This is it

Andrew in a spot of bother, his only hope is someone trying to pin it on Evie in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Right now I couldn't guess how the finale is gonna play out - suspicion on Evie but I think Hollie and Evie are gonna go for Andrew

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Andrew - I'm proud of myself 💗

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭archfi

Will Jaz finally reveal his evidence against Harry tomorrow? I mean it’s his only play but I’m still doubtful he will as he’s held it for so long!

Anyhow, I still think Harry’s in peril cos I think Andrew would vote against Harry with Jaz and that means Evie’s the player in play and she’s also suss about Harry.

Can Harry manage to sprinkle his amazing manipulative skills on final night…

Great game, best on tv

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

Harry Andrew and Mollie vote Evie tomorrow.

Then Harry Jaz and Mollie vote Andrew out.

Then they agree to end the game. Jaz is the only one who can throw a spanner in the works for Harry but Mollie will vote with Harry and get rid of Jaz.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jaz should have bussed on Harry, give his suspicions, his evidence, Mollie is so blinded by Harry, Evie is well just Evie

I'd love just Jaz or Andrew winning but Harry has played a great game

• Advertisement

Harry deserves to win as he has played the game superbly and I'm rooting for him

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

If Jaz really believes Harry is a traitor he can't stay silent tomorrow but I can't see who he could convince other than maybe Andrew pretending to be convinced. I do think Harry knows Andrew has to go because the faithful believe there is at least one traitor left so until one more goes they won't vote to end it. Andrew should be thinking the same. Should be fun. Harry would be a deserving winner but I'm selfish and want some fireworks and Harry losing at the final hurdle would provide just that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭MacDanger

During tomorrow's vote, will they reveal whether a player is a traitor once they're voted off?

If they do, Andrew has zero chance as they'll need to keep voting until a traitor is identified and there's no way Harry goes before Andrew

I hope they stay the same as last year and don't reveal if they were a traitor or not - lot more suspense for the viewer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,703 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I think Jaz is playing the long game. He'll turn around at the very last min and say he thinks Harry's a traitor

When it him Harry and Mollie around the fire pit and mollie votes Jaz

Just rewatched last years finale and they do reveal - but that would be a nice plot twist

Putting my memory failure down to watching so many of the country versions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭Sono

Another awful episode and so predictable; such a shame for a series that promised so much.

As much as he annoyed me the show fell apart and once Paul was outed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,731 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Harry is butt fcking Mollie,and she's smiling bewilderingly. She needs to play the game, and not see it as a bond making exercise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

You’d want a spanner in the works wouldn’t you to make a good final.

Whilst Evie is the logical next one to go given the conversation at the table tonight, I imagine something might happen at an activity which may make people think differently or push Andrew into the mix- Harry would love that of course and take the bait

So my prediction is

Andrew to go first tomorrow.

Thats when Jaz needs to go after Harry-it will be his only chance

Advertisement