Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer one year 16 Euro stackable. See OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Just got reminder email that my subscription expires soon. It says that it will automaticaly put me on a monthly sub for 17.99 Turkish lira, or I can go annual renewal for less.
    Tried the annual renewal with Turkish vpn enabled, but it detects that I am trying pay for an Irish account in Turkish Lira

I might let it auto renew on the monthly plan and see if that works.

Mine is about to expire in 40 days but I cannot change to a monthly or yearly plan in my account. It just says it's going to expire :(

How long is left on your account?

I want mine to go monthly if possible. I signed up to a family account on YouTube Music in Turkey using VPN (Just don't enter address and it works, 26.99 lira) but there's no skill for the Amazon Echo/Alexa devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Luckily I got on the 12 month plan originally and last year paid in TL.

Just took A/C details there now and it seems around €30 for the next 12 months again.
    Deezer HiFi

You're a Deezer HiFi user, since 07/08/18.
    Next payment due

DATE
    06/09/20

AMOUNT
    239,88 TL

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Sup08 wrote: »
    Mine is about to expire in 40 days but I cannot change to a monthly or yearly plan in my account. It just says it's going to expire :(

How long is left on your account?

I want mine to go monthly if possible. I signed up to a family account on YouTube Music in Turkey using VPN (Just don't enter address and it works, 26.99 lira) but there's no skill for the Amazon Echo/Alexa devices.
    Mine expires in a month, so you might get the same email in 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I notice that the Turkish Deezer family plan has gone from 14.99 TL per month to 26.99 TL a month in July which is over a 50% increase. However to put this in context, it's an increase of about €1.40!!

Still for those, like me, that run a tight-ish balance on Revolut for Turkish lira, it is worth ensuring that there is enough currency in the wallet.

Doodah7 wrote: »
    I notice that the Turkish Deezer family plan has gone from 14.99 TL per month to 26.99 TL a month in July which is over a 50% increase. However to put this in context, it's an increase of about €1.40!!

Still for those, like me, that run a tight-ish balance on Revolut for Turkish lira, it is worth ensuring that there is enough currency in the wallet.

Did you sign up to the Family plan at the start?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Sup08 wrote: »
    Did you sign up to the Family plan at the start?

Yes. It was always 14.99 TL per month until this month (July).

Now that a lot of guys, that still have this and its about to expire. Has anyone successfully changed their solo account to a family account without losing their Turkish account altogether?

I have moved from Deezer to Turkish Tidal account.
    90 day free trial of Tidal, then 9.99 Lira(€1.20 on revolut) per month after, instructions below

Enable Turkish vpn
    Use this link: https://offer.tidal.com/campaigns/5e55a20a41af070018b97d95/products?geo=IE&campaignId=5e55a20a41af070018b97d95
    Use revolut card for best FX rate

To move my playlists from Deezer I used this free service:
    https://www.tunemymusic.com

90 day free trial of Tidal, then 9.99 Lira(€1.20 on revolut) per month after, instructions below

Enable Turkish vpn
    Use this link: https://offer.tidal.com/campaigns/5e55a20a41af070018b97d95/products?geo=IE&campaignId=5e55a20a41af070018b97d95

Can you pay annually for the Tidal service?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Enable Turkish vpn

Having tried all the music services, I'm not sure tidal is worth €1.20 a month.

• Advertisement

McGaggs wrote: »

Why is that?
    I am with Deezer hi-fi and am happy with it. But always open to change if it is worth it.

vectra wrote: »
    Can you pay annually for the Tidal service?
    I think you can, but I won't know til after my 90 day trial.

McGaggs wrote: »
    Tried most of them myself, and I can't tell much difference between them.
    One difference I have noticed is some of them have more compatibility with devices like Onkyo amps(spotiy&deezer available) and smart speaker devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

can you still sign up for deezer turkey?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Tidal is pretty good, it has Master audio albums also Dolby Atmos mixed albums. I am currently using an Ali Express account just to test the waters. My poor old Turkish Deezer account ran out of premium this week. Shame some one doesn't sell Deezer gift sub cards with a small mark up for themselves.

Tidal is pretty good, it has Master audio albums also Dolby Atmos mixed albums. I am currently using an Ali Express account just to test the waters. My poor old Turkish Deezer account ran out of premium this week. Shame some one doesn't sell Deezer gift sub cards with a small mark up for themselves.

How is that working out for you?
    I only last week noticed that on Ali,
    Also noticed Netflix one.

How is that working out for you?
    I only last week noticed that on Ali,
    Also noticed Netflix one.

Fine so far I remember I bought a cheap Spotify from eBay before and it had someone else's playlists on it so I knew that was stolen passwords. Ive a 3.month Tidal one from a seller on there, they give you an email and password and it's all my musical choices on the account so not shared. Don't have Netflix but do have prime US works via VPN and that's working for the last 6 weeks no issue

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Why is that?
    I am with Deezer hi-fi and am happy with it. But always open to change if it is worth it.

Song choice was slightly worse than Deezer, and the song suggestions barely work. It's a big step down from Flow.

tried tidal, not bad at all. Using it on an echo. Only issue is trying to get the app on phone to connect to echo for ease of use.
    I have spotify but when someone played a song on the echo it was turning off my phone use.

Luckily I got on the 12 month plan originally and last year paid in TL.

Just took A/C details there now and it seems around €30 for the next 12 months again.

Mine renewed over the weekend,
    Increase in cost for the hi-fi plan.

AMOUNT
    431,88 TL
    ......€50 :o

• Advertisement

Mine renewed over the weekend,
    Increase in cost for the hi-fi plan.

AMOUNT
    431,88 TL
    ......€50 :o

Is that for Tidal or Deezer?

Is that for Tidal or Deezer?

Deezer

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Legion2008

Can you outline how you managed to do this ...? My annual subscriptions ended last month and despite trying to purchase another year's subscription through VPN's etc I get my credit card rejected

Tried Revolut card with TL balance ....

TheDriver wrote: »
    tried tidal, not bad at all. Using it on an echo. Only issue is trying to get the app on phone to connect to echo for ease of use.
    I have spotify but when someone played a song on the echo it was turning off my phone use.
    My favourite thing about Tidal is the video playlists(video mix). They scan your playlists and favourites and compile playlists with videos. They group togther similar artists, eg I have one with 80s stuff, one lively electro, one mellow indie, one ambient electro. Mostly the official music video, with the odd live performance. Much smoother experience than youtube.

I have the tidal app on my Shield tv, and its great putting on a video playlist.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Legion2008 wrote: »
    Can you outline how you managed to do this ...? My annual subscriptions ended last month and despite trying to purchase another year's subscription through VPN's etc I get my credit card rejected

If you saved your card in Deezer when availing of this offer two years ago, and the card details haven't changed since, then your Turkish subscription will continue to renew until the saved card finally expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Legion2008

Thanks ..... didn't save the credit card at the time :-(

Legion2008 wrote: »

Quackster wrote: »
    If you saved your card in Deezer when availing of this offer two years ago, and the card details haven't changed since, then your Turkish subscription will continue to renew until the saved card finally expires.

Exactly as above,
    My card hasn't changed, except for the expiry dates.

Just a little update on this thread.

So I got notice from Revolut that they are going to change my virtual card number. My old one was in my Deezer account and when I tried to change the card details online, it kept rejecting my new Revolut number. So I thought that my account was going to close in 60 days when my old Revolut would stop working.

So today, I opened the app on my phone and went to my account and there was a change card details in the app itself, I didn't notice this.

I went into the change card and this time entered my N26 Mastercard details and it worked. Now my monthly plan is going to continue until 2024. Just in case anyone else wants to try.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,184 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Spotted this on HUKD, 1 year premium for TL206.90/€10.32, no VPN required, make sure you select Annual to get Turkish Lira pricing...

• Advertisement

Great find. You need the use the Disney plus/f1tv trick of having a phone with a Google play account in turkey.

Advertisement