Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer one year 16 Euro stackable. See OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jonosam

when i added the revolut card to deezer it told me that it couldn't add it. when i checked later it had actually added it and it took the monthly sub from it. i dont know how that would work for an annual sub.

I'll try the monthly sub so instead of the yearly. Hopefully that will work. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Has anyone signed up for another year, or is it just monthly? Year is advertised as 99TL, even cheaper than last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I might have a 12 month sub if someone wants try it? It may or may not work because it was purchased a year ago with a Turkish VPN. Quote and I'll send the code.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Jet Black wrote: »
    I might have a 12 month sub if someone wants try it? It may or may not work because it was purchased a year ago with a Turkish VPN. Quote and I'll send the code.

Yes please!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Next in line :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

My sub was finished today, I attempted to change payment details to a new debit card but it failed numerous times.
    Checked just now and I am still on the HiFi package,
    Valid until 06/08/2020
    Checked my bank account.
    Deezer payment -€19.25
    Happy days :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

vectra wrote: »
    My sub was finished today, I attempted to change payment details to a new debit card but it failed numerous times.
    Checked just now and I am still on the HiFi package,
    Valid until 06/08/2020
    Checked my bank account.
    Deezer payment -€19.25
    Happy days :D:D

Great to hear, as playing the waiting game myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LisaBrown

If you want a service where you can listen to many songs for free, Spotify wins. But if you want to listen to an unlimited number of songs offline then you should consider Deezer. BTW, to sync songs from those two streaming music platform to my portable device, i have always used AudFree's products such as Spotify music converter Mac and Audio Capture for Deezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Slightly off-topic, but is anyone having issues with censored versions of songs on Deezer? They seem to swap out the regular versions with the censored ones and I can't see any way of swapping or even telling between it. Am I missing something? It's making me think about cancelling

xckjoo wrote: »
    Slightly off-topic, but is anyone having issues with censored versions of songs on Deezer? They seem to swap out the regular versions with the censored ones and I can't see any way of swapping or even telling between it. Am I missing something? It's making me think about cancelling

Are you on a Turkish sub? Could be to comply with Turkish law.

• Advertisement

Quackster wrote: »
    Are you on a Turkish sub? Could be to comply with Turkish law.
    Not Turkey, but I am with Russia. I looked into it a few years ago and Deezer just fob it off as it being down to what they're given by the labels. The other platforms don't seem to have this issue though. Google Play Music seems to offer both versions of every album I've checked.
    Does anyone else with a Deezer sub have this issue or is it just me with my weird Russian one?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Not Turkey, but I am with Russia. I looked into it a few years ago and Deezer just fob it off as it being down to what they're given by the labels. The other platforms don't seem to have this issue though. Google Play Music seems to offer both versions of every album I've checked.
    Does anyone else with a Deezer sub have this issue or is it just me with my weird Russian one?

any particular albums we could look at?

any particular albums we could look at?
    I'll get back to you on that. Can't find one now of course. They seem to change them out randomly too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

In account settings, there is an option for "do not recommend explicit content" - if you de-select it, you'll get all the filth you can handle, enjoy!

In account settings, there is an option for "do not recommend explicit content" - if you de-select it, you'll get all the filth you can handle, enjoy!
    Already de-selected but I toggled it again to be sure. Hopefully it just needed a refresh. Looks like it's not happening to everyone based on the responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caddiesytgvwo

instead of paying for the subscription fee, you can also record deezer music for free with the DRmare Audio Capture for Windows/Mac. It is available for free trial, please just give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Anyone know if the Turkisk gift card option still works?

My year has just expired and looking at renewing if it works and is straightforward!

Edit - just see "Expired" in the heading!

Qwerty27 wrote: »

My year has just expired and looking at renewing if it works and is straightforward!

Don't do anything for the time being. With luck, they'll start charging you the monthly Turkish rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Qwerty27 wrote: »

Are you on android?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

BKWDR wrote: »
    Are you on android?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I had to change my bank card (AIB) as their was a few unauthorized purchases on it.

Deezer won't take the new card now for payment, won't take revolut either.

VPN set to Turkey/turned off, didn't make a difference.

Anyone any suggestions?

McMurphy wrote: »
    I had to change my bank card (AIB) as their was a few unauthorized purchases on it.

Deezer won't take the new card now for payment, won't take revolut either.

VPN set to Turkey/turned off, didn't make a difference.

Anyone any suggestions?
    They seem to be checking to make sure if the card is registered to that country now so I'd say this loophole is closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

So glad I wasn't silly at the time stocking up on the cheap yearly passes. I'm still happily paying 14.99 Turkish lira (€1.95) a month for the family subscription. Also my Revolut card doesn't expire until 2023!!

Doodah7 wrote: »
    So glad I wasn't silly at the time stocking up on the cheap yearly passes. I'm still happily paying 14.99 Turkish lira (€1.95) a month for the family subscription. Also my Revolut card doesn't expire until 2023!!
    What was so silly stocking up on the yearly passes? I'm still all good for the next few years anyway.

They seem to be checking to make sure if the card is registered to that country now so I'd say this loophole is closed.

Ah balls, no-one figured a way around that yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I was paying via my Revolut card for the last few months but strangely this month the funds were taken off my regular credit card - there were funds in my Revolut account so strange one.

McMurphy wrote: »
    Ah balls, no-one figured a way around that yet?
    I gave up and just switched to using Google Play/YouTube Music. Signed up through India for it.

I gave up and just switched to using Google Play/YouTube Music. Signed up through India for it.

Don't think that'll work via Alexa though, which is pretty much the only reason I have both Deezer and YouTube on the go.

Might be time to offload Alexa and just stick with Google for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Has anyone tried changing to a family account from a solo account. All bank details remaining the same. Mine is due to expire in August.

Or has anyone had their stackable account expire and just revert to a monthly account?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Just got reminder email that my subscription expires soon. It says that it will automaticaly put me on a monthly sub for 17.99 Turkish lira, or I can go annual renewal for less.
    Tried the annual renewal with Turkish vpn enabled, but it detects that I am trying pay for an Irish account in Turkish Lira

I might let it auto renew on the monthly plan and see if that works.

Advertisement