Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer one year 16 Euro stackable. See OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

I've left my country​ as Turkey. I honestly don't notice any difference. Podcasts are much more easily available elsewhere.

If you contacted Deezer, then you deserve to lose your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,264 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I've left my country​ as Turkey. I honestly don't notice any difference. Podcasts are much more easily available elsewhere.

If you contacted Deezer, then you deserve to lose your money.

Absolutely.

"I found a loophole in your account purchasing and I'm going to tell you about it. I don't expect you to notice or cancel my purchase" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Depends how you look at it if enough people use the loophole between this site and say HUKD then deezer could see the spike? either way my point is I don't see it as appropriate to call people stupid!

They are glaringly obviously pointing out to Deezer that they have circumvented Deezers regional restrictions to purchase a subscription at a heavily discounted price, and now they want to change the original cheaper location used back to much more expensive to subscribe Ireland. And they expect Deezer to do it.In my opinion, I would find it innapropriate not to call such people out for their stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

i cant seem to purchase anything because my card is registered in Ireland and cant be used to purchase a gift card in Turkey. Anyone have a workaround, I also tried my revolut card but same story

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ECookie13

Has anyone been able to get this to work recently? Cant seem to get it to accept my visa cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Waltrapa

Hi, Could anyone confirm that still works for new subscriptions?

I set up VPN to Turkey, opened Deezer, TL prices and tried to pay with 3 different cards from 3 different countries, UK, Spain and Ireland. All refused because cards were not from Turkey.

It was done with a new account created using VPN and IPhone one and tried different ways, through anual Deezer Hifi subscription with sonos offer (119 tl) and with monthly payments (14.99tl), and the same without sonos offer, with anual and monthly payments.

I wondered if anyone was able to open a new account with Deezer Turkey and subscribe using not Turkish card in the last month, when Deezer introduced the new policy of only cards from same country you are subscribing. I know that some of you are still using it without problem but you joined months ago before the new measures.

If is there anyway, by pc instead of phone, or through Brazil or any other country O would really appreciate if you can share how to do it. If nobody got it in the last month we can assume tbat is no longer fisible

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

I’d also appreciate any heads up on the easiest way to do this

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Are you going for the gift card option?

If so you might be out of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Waltrapa

Are you going for the gift card option?

If so you might be out of luck.

No, I tried monthly and anual subscriptions to Deezer HIFI and also tried to Deezer Premium, always through Deezer Turkey and new account, everything done with VPN, and tried with 3 cards from 3 countries, UK (Lloyds), Ireland (AIB) and Spain (Bankia). All cards refused.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

deezer seemed to be changing.

Im not sure what the previous pages said but their support pages now specifically have it stated that if youre going to get gift cards then the gift cards have to be bought with a card from the country you're buying from. Not just that youre buying them from an IP in that country.

As for stupidity, I got my premium account transferred to Ireland as I wanted podcasts and the kids who listen to it a lot were saying a lot of songs werent coming up. Even at the 16 euro bargain it wasnt worth it if they werent available.

I seem to have got switched over before they started clamping down though as its still working for me.

Deezer support chat option seems to be gone as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

As the OP of this thread I can now confirm that this method is now dead unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

such a pity

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

Turkish Deezer hifi renewal is coming up in a week or so. In my account it says I will be charged 239,88 TL. I'm trying to find out the conversion rate of this. I'm getting a conversion of €38. I'm doing something wrong I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

iHungry wrote: »
    Turkish Deezer hifi renewal is coming up in a week or so. In my account it says I will be charged 239,88 TL. I'm trying to find out the conversion rate of this. I'm getting a conversion of €38. I'm doing something wrong I hope.

That's correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

That's correct.

I'm on Family and renewal still saying 14.99 TL same as the last 9/10 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

iHungry wrote: »

That's €38 for something that costs €240 by the normal process. I think you're doing everything right.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

That's €38 for something that costs €240 by the normal process. I think you're doing everything right.

Lol sorry yes it makes sense now, I'm in a kerfuffle over nothing. It's €38 for the year, I was thinking it was every month. Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

My Turkish Deezer subscription is running out but they aren’t accepting my AIB card this year. :(
    Does anyone know if they accept Revolut?
    I don’t really want to add the funds to Revolut unless I know it will work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

I couldn't get this to work at all, I get an error saying that the card is not from turkey so won't accept the payment

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

My Turkish Deezer subscription is running out but they aren’t accepting my AIB card this year. :(

My Revolut is accepted for Monthly payments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

I've tried a couple of cards and I just get a message saying that my card is from a different country. There is an option to pay via cashu, which appears to be a middle eastern version of PayPal. Anyone done it this way?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I used revolut last year with no hassle. This year I'm not going to renew however due to Google home still not supporting it.

Instead I have opted for 5 X account YouTube premium instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I used revolut last year with no hassle. This year I'm not going to renew however due to Google home still not supporting it.

Instead I have opted for 5 X account YouTube premium instead.

Did you buy it under a similar option to this?
    Or the normal way?

vectra wrote: »
    Did you buy it under a similar option to this?
    Or the normal way?

Similar to this, VPN set to India.

Less than €2 a month for six users.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

Won't accept my Revolut either :cool:

Time to look at alternative services i think

They closed the loophole on this not long after this thread started last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Similar to this, VPN set to India.

Less than €2 a month for six users.

Can you do a once off payment annually?
    Did you use irish debit/credit card?
    I need to sort something myself in the next week or so.
    Thanks

They closed the loophole on this not long after this thread started last year.

You sure?

They're actually after emailing me wanting me to renew for next year right now.

vectra wrote: »
    Can you do a once off payment annually?
    Did you use irish debit/credit card?
    I need to sort something myself in the next week or so.
    Thanks

I don't think it gave me that as an option, I used revolut to pay mine.

• Advertisement

You sure?

They're actually after emailing me wanting me to renew for next year right now.

You can renew but not with an Irish card, or Revolut. When you enter the card details it'll offer to take you to the Irish site (and price).

Advertisement