Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer one year 16 Euro stackable. See OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I stacked 2 years. Wish I did 4. Still one of the best alerts on here, even if I have to start paying normal price. I wonder if we could purchase a prepaid travelers debit card online and make it work?

I did exactly the same. Twelve more months to figure out a solution!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I got a reminder a couple of days ago that my sub is due for renewal next month,
    I replied asking how much the renewal was as I had forgotten.
    Got a reply from Alfredo just now > ( I replied and asked him to send me a paypal request to pay now. )
    Lets see how this goes.!
    Hello Vectra,

Thank you for your email.

The renewal cost will be of

119.88 TRY

Let me know if you have any question, please.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

vectra wrote: »
    I got a reminder a couple of days ago that my sub is due for renewal next month,
    I replied asking how much the renewal was as I had forgotten.
    Got a reply from Alfredo just now > ( I replied and asked him to send me a paypal request to pay now. )
    Lets see how this goes.!

Hi, I saw your post and sent a message about paying with PayPal. Alfredo was super quick replying and says I need to change my payment method to PayPal. Not sure if that'll work as it's an Irish PayPal account.

I wonder is there's a way of setting up a Turkish PayPal account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭funnyname

iHungry wrote: »
    Hi, I saw your post and sent a message about paying with PayPal. Alfredo was super quick replying and says I need to change my payment method to PayPal. Not sure if that'll work as it's an Irish PayPal account.

I wonder is there's a way of setting up a Turkish PayPal account?

I just logged into my Turkey account and the only options for payment are visa, mastercard or american express. Any idea how I can add PayPal?

Or do you have an Irish account that allows PayPal but you're somehow working it so you pay in TL?

funnyname wrote: »
    I just logged into my Turkey account and the only options for payment are visa, mastercard or american express. Any idea how I can add PayPal?

Or do you have an Irish account that allows PayPal but you're somehow working it so you pay in TL?

I'm not sure what account I have. Originally in 2014 I signed up to Deezer for a trial and then last year I re-enabled it with the Turkish deal. I will email Alfredo now and ask him.

• Advertisement

Just wondering,
    If a friend bought a deezer gift card for me in Thailand,
    Could I top up my account using that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭funnyname

Just wondering,
    If a friend bought a deezer gift card for me in Thailand,
    Could I top up my account using that?

Yup, last year I bought a Deezer gift card for a 12 month subscription via Turkey and it worked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Glad I went for 2 years on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I'm paying monthly now in Turkish Lire - hopefully it keeps working!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

ams wrote: »
    I'm paying monthly now in Turkish Lire - hopefully it keeps working!

with the same irish credit card you used to join up? When i joined i bought a years sub that is due to expire in a month. It then goes to a rolling sub. Was yours the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Yeah its rolling - when I tried to purchase another year it wouldn't work with my card but I seem to be ok with the monthly charge - so I haven't messed with it. Payment hasn't been charged to my card yet so I'm just hoping it works.

ams wrote: »
    Yeah its rolling - when I tried to purchase another year it wouldn't work with my card but I seem to be ok with the monthly charge - so I haven't messed with it. Payment hasn't been charged to my card yet so I'm just hoping it works.

let us know if it works

Ok Alfredo from Deezer got back to me. He said unfortunately PayPal is not available in Turkey.

Just did a quick search on eBay and this voucher popped up. Looks an even better deal £14.99 for 2 years premium

[url]<Mod edit: dodgy seller>[/url]

iHungry wrote: »
    Just did a quick search on eBay and this voucher popped up. Looks an even better deal £14.99 for 2 years premium

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312722281904

Hmmm
    When you order you will instantly be sent the account details - you cannot change these as it is shared with one other person.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

iHungry wrote:

iHungry wrote:

It's a cracked account and won't last more than a month

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I had to cancel my Revolut card and ordered a new one, new number etc.
    Tried to update the Deezer account as the year was expiring. They wouldn't accept the card because it was outside Turkey.
    Just noticed that 9.99 taken from the card and I'm on a rolling month contract!
    Everytime I open the app it says there is a problem with my card, but the account is still premium and the payment taken!

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

The Mulk wrote: »
    I had to cancel my Revolut card and ordered a new one, new number etc.
    Tried to update the Deezer account as the year was expiring. They wouldn't accept the card because it was outside Turkey.
    Just noticed that 9.99 taken from the card and I'm on a rolling month contract!
    Everytime I open the app it says there is a problem with my card, but the account is still premium and the payment taken!

Mines done the same. Used my curve card as my payment card

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

lfc200 wrote: »
    Mines done the same. Used my curve card as my payment card

€9.99 or ₺9.99?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Quackster wrote: »
    €9.99 or ₺9.99?

Turkish lira, I'll have to keep an eye on exchange rates, with this and Netflix!

• Advertisement

Quackster wrote: »
    €9.99 or ₺9.99?

Turkish Lira, converted to €1.63

Turkish Lira, converted to €1.63

My card I used last year has expired, I wonder if I update it would it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

My card I used last year has expired, I wonder if I update it would it work?

That is exactly what happened to me, last years card expired and now I can’t get any card to work :(

That is exactly what happened to me, last years card expired and now I can’t get any card to work :(

Mine had expired, updated it before my subscription expired. Got message that card wasn't Turkish but it still saved it and now automatically changed to monthly subscription

Mine had expired, updated it before my subscription expired. Got message that card wasn't Turkish but it still saved it and now automatically changed to monthly subscription

How much is being taken monthly?
    I would hate if I changed card and they took an annual irish sub :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

So is this deal dead for new customers?

I tried it a few times today in a similar way to how netflix on the cheap works but having no such luck with deezer.

Turkish proxy through hola vpn.
    Revolut card with Turkish wallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Charlie19 wrote: »
    So is this deal dead for new customers?

I tried it a few times today in a similar way to how netflix on the cheap works but having no such luck with deezer.

Turkish proxy through hola vpn.
    Revolut card with Turkish wallet.

You're about a year too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I suspected that but when I noticed the recent thread activity i thought there might be another loophole.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

It won't save any new card for me, my old one still shows up

• Advertisement

Quick one guys,
    I have a friend that lived in Thailand for a few years, he is back here now but still have valid Thai bank accounts and cards.
    Could he buy a 12 month gift using one of those cards from here? Or would he have to use a VPN?
    Then more importantly. Could I use that gift card to renew my account?
    Thanks

Advertisement