Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

How Bout Dem Bears?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭ Realt Dearg Sec

He seems to have gone backwards from last year. It's very worrying. Doing better on this drive though. But he looks so nervous generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭ peteeeed

then you see that fast throw to mooney

smith what a game but hard to be happy with that , a win is a win i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 14,765 ✭✭✭✭ Oat23

The stench of John Foxball off that game is awful.

I don't mind being a sub .500 team but I can't stand negative, defeatist football.

watching some highlights of the other games over the weekend , its very noticeable how quiet fields is , no emotions on the field , definitely is not a captain, just goes back to his seat and closes his eyes . all the best QB's yesterday were barking out the orders and pumping everyone up . not our guy

• Advertisement

Kyler Gordon is having one of the roughest rookie seasons I've ever seen. He's getting cooked on every drive.

the same play working for the giants every time , horrible and no excuse for it , jones is not that quick , he jogged in for that TD

Fields is not seeing open guys every week. I'm starting to worry.

Mooney is wide open for a TD across the middle. If he waits another second he surely sees that throw. He was under no pressure at all but he still scrambled.

i think fields has been a lot better today (not hard ) but its only flashes of a really good QB, no consistency

He's been alright, he's still putting it together but I've seen a lot more good than bad so far. Much more annoyed by the play calling especially in the red zone.

And the d biting on that same fake over and over again, that was unforgivable. At one stage they bit on three fakes in a row, and that didn't include the touchdown. The first of two touchdowns scored that way.

• Advertisement

It's worrying that we can't make a stop against a team without a quarterback

We gave up 13 yards when they were direct snapping to the RB. Absolutely amazing.

We are a tough watch , nothing to get excited about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭ ArnoldJRimmer

JFC Jones, catch the ball!

Luke Getsy is a pussy. Mooney was right when he said he wouldn't be here long, but he won't be leaving for a HC job.

I know mistakes happen but that missed catch was unforgivable, it's literally your only job right there

I often wonder if there's a better way to spend my Sundays.

F me can’t even throw a Hail Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭ Man Vs ManUre

U need to switch over to the Packers like I did.

• Advertisement

Maybe you could switch over to the Packers thread

just thinking about the last 2 games , the letting the clock run out against the texans and then not going for it when you had time outs . and yesterday when 4th and short when you're 8 points down against a team with no QB worries me a lot , i get that he might be thinking that a good punt might bring a 3 and out further down the pitch but i think you have to go for it . signs that either everfluss doesn't trust his team or he's never going to risk anything or a bit of both

which is one of the many reasons nagy had to go , we were 4th and inches last season when 10 points down in the 4th and he chose to punt and then after said 'yeah that was a mistake '

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭ Man Vs ManUre

I had Bears to beat Giants, just shows what a stupid idiot I am.

He was very good, and I'm sure he'll find a spot somewhere, would be very bad business to drop Santos for missing a game for personal reasons though, would give a very bad impression of the organisation

lovely aaron rogers :)

Sam Mustipher has compromising pictures on someone. No other explanation for him keeping his job.

ffs a strip , unforgivable

protect the f***ing ball

• Advertisement

so much to like about today , some players showed up , gordan was excellent but so slow to get going again

Advertisement