Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Bout Dem Bears?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

He seems to have gone backwards from last year. It's very worrying. Doing better on this drive though. But he looks so nervous generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

then you see that fast throw to mooney

smith what a game but hard to be happy with that , a win is a win i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 15,135 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The stench of John Foxball off that game is awful.

I don't mind being a sub .500 team but I can't stand negative, defeatist football.

watching some highlights of the other games over the weekend , its very noticeable how quiet fields is , no emotions on the field , definitely is not a captain, just goes back to his seat and closes his eyes . all the best QB's yesterday were barking out the orders and pumping everyone up . not our guy

• Advertisement

Kyler Gordon is having one of the roughest rookie seasons I've ever seen. He's getting cooked on every drive.

the same play working for the giants every time , horrible and no excuse for it , jones is not that quick , he jogged in for that TD

Fields is not seeing open guys every week. I'm starting to worry.

Mooney is wide open for a TD across the middle. If he waits another second he surely sees that throw. He was under no pressure at all but he still scrambled.

i think fields has been a lot better today (not hard ) but its only flashes of a really good QB, no consistency

He's been alright, he's still putting it together but I've seen a lot more good than bad so far. Much more annoyed by the play calling especially in the red zone.

And the d biting on that same fake over and over again, that was unforgivable. At one stage they bit on three fakes in a row, and that didn't include the touchdown. The first of two touchdowns scored that way.

• Advertisement

It's worrying that we can't make a stop against a team without a quarterback

We gave up 13 yards when they were direct snapping to the RB. Absolutely amazing.

We are a tough watch , nothing to get excited about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

JFC Jones, catch the ball!

Luke Getsy is a pussy. Mooney was right when he said he wouldn't be here long, but he won't be leaving for a HC job.

I know mistakes happen but that missed catch was unforgivable, it's literally your only job right there

I often wonder if there's a better way to spend my Sundays.

F me can’t even throw a Hail Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

U need to switch over to the Packers like I did.

• Advertisement

Maybe you could switch over to the Packers thread

just thinking about the last 2 games , the letting the clock run out against the texans and then not going for it when you had time outs . and yesterday when 4th and short when you're 8 points down against a team with no QB worries me a lot , i get that he might be thinking that a good punt might bring a 3 and out further down the pitch but i think you have to go for it . signs that either everfluss doesn't trust his team or he's never going to risk anything or a bit of both

which is one of the many reasons nagy had to go , we were 4th and inches last season when 10 points down in the 4th and he chose to punt and then after said 'yeah that was a mistake '

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I had Bears to beat Giants, just shows what a stupid idiot I am.

He was very good, and I'm sure he'll find a spot somewhere, would be very bad business to drop Santos for missing a game for personal reasons though, would give a very bad impression of the organisation

lovely aaron rogers :)

Sam Mustipher has compromising pictures on someone. No other explanation for him keeping his job.

ffs a strip , unforgivable

protect the f***ing ball

• Advertisement

so much to like about today , some players showed up , gordan was excellent but so slow to get going again

Advertisement