Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any credible conspiracy theories?

Options

Comments

You are a child.

I'm not moderating anything other than your inability to see what everyone else can see........the fact that you are detached from reality. I only call out wesels when I see 'em.

Tell you what, @Badtothebone Show me where you apologised for me taking it out of context and where I appreciated that apology. If you can do that, I'll take it all back. If you can't, then you're a spoofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Running to the mods now, goes to show what kind of guy you are.

I'm sure the moderator you're dragging into this has a lot more important things to do than entertain your woke, SJW like tantrum.

Your paragraph say's you're not moderating anything only my inability to see what everyone else can see.

You're either playing moderator or your not, now which is it ?

Retract your comment about medication please if you don't mind and we'll leave it there.

Are you okay in the head?

Also, spoofer it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

What a weird rant. There doesn’t appear to have been an attempt by Shifty to back seat mod. I think you need to add the word ‘moderator’ to the list of words you don’t understand.

• Advertisement

Hold on a second now, I asked protonmike a question, then Shifty butt in which it was no business of his.

I should have ignored him, my bad there.

But now you're getting involved and throwing in your rattle too.

Both of you are obviously quite angry, resentful or just like arguing with people on the internet.

You'd both be better off minding your own business and find a book or something more interesting.

Why you're both triggered or cross is nothing to do with me asking protonmike a question.

Why ye but in is beyond me, obviously you're just bored. I'm not here to entertain people like you who have nothing to say really.

Jaysus. You posted on a forum where you don’t get to pick who replies. If you have issues with posts then please report them. It’d be less odd than rant and rave.

You posted a reply that had nothing to do with your self.

I don't report post's like you and the other fellow does. I can stand on my own two feet.

And I'll not please you to report them, I'm not inclined to get involved in another board's member to get an infraction. Why should I report a post.

We can leave it there lads, it'll blow over.

No big deal, I admire your willingness to stick up for each other. Obviously you're all buddies.

I pointed out an error you made. Sorry if you don’t like it.

By your logic there would be no discussion on the forum as so many posts don’t say “I demand that only X replies”. I suppose it fits in with conspiracy theorists wanting an echo chamber.

Translation:

"I've been caught out, and instead of owning it like a man I'm gonna double-down and throw out loads more accusations and insinuations to deflect from that fact."

Nobody's ranting but you.

Nobody's angry but you.

Nobody's resentful but you.

Nobody's triggered or cross, except for your good self.

Nobody's avoiding the points being put to them, except you.

I've not reported any posts myself but cannot speak for others, despite your accusations to the contrary.

If you engaged in actual discussion, things might be able to move forward. Instead, all we get is an impotent childish rant and a hope that we can "leave it there lads" and pray that it blows over. If I made such a fool of myself I'd probably want the same.

• Advertisement

That's a lot of nobody's, especially from someone suggesting medication to another board's member.

Well you have made a fool of yourself, you should have minded your business instead of dragging up past discussion between you and I, making it about yourself and dragging others into the foray .

Can you not move along?

Take a step back and listen to yourself, spoofer.

You're the one who asked a question. Now you've gotten your answer, which you don't like, the toys start getting thrown out of the pram. Full on brat mode engaged, including childish repetition of the words bring used against you.

Embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Are you in the same room as K. It's obvious they are the same person or know each other. Joined the same date in 2006, same month, nothing odd there!!!! Posts with the same style of attacks and language. . 

Why conspiracy theorist’s always assume what a rational person would assume is coincidence is a conspiracy? Back in 2006 Boards was a much more popular website with lots of new members each month, so coincidence is far more likely.

Who just happen to join 18 years ago and on the same month, and follow each other around the conspiracy boards? It's more than a coincidence if you use the same language and style of communication too. There's a lot in common with their personalities and how they post when they're upset. Nothing is ever certain, but it's weird.  

I don’t see either getting upset. I see conspiracy theorists getting upset and projecting their emotions onto others. That is very weird.

If you believe the two users are the same, then report them. Multiple accounts are banned. However, I know they reporting them and if found innocent it won’t stop conspiracy theorists from whining and creating a plot about how Boards is part of a conspiracy.

Btw, @Cheerful S , it’s 16 years and I don’t know who the ‘K’ is that you’re accusing of being a multi.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Why are you replying to him while pretending to have me on ignore then?

I'm not interested in reporting them. If posters need two accounts to express an opinion or attack other users, that's on them. From time to time, I'll end my account, but I always come back on with Cheerful Spring.  

Their writing style and accounts seemed too similar for a coincidence. That's all I got to say on that.,  

Why did you suggested that I medicate myself ?

That's a ban on board's, don't you know that medical advice isn't allowed, and suggesting that someone is on medication ain't a free pass either.

Funny how you said you don't run to mods, but yet you called out bigbagofchips and a few more members too.

Then you deleted it, lol

I see you're into name calling too , is that how you conduct yourself outside board's too.

Let me guess, you're embarassed....lol you posted a post mentioning other members and it's deleted lol

• Advertisement

Are you sure that the post naming the mod and other people wasn’t by a different user in the covid thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 irishMANinuk

the epstein theory

If you’re not going to report possible site rule breaches then why whine about them?

As far as I remember it wasn't the covid thread, I told him he shouldn't be dragging others into the discussion and obviously he had a think about it and delete said post.

It doesn't really matter anyhow, but I think it's best if two people have a discussion, it's better not to interrupt.

It's between two posters, he even dragged the moderator into it, then told me he doesn't run to moderators.

So I suppose he knew he caught himself out, then decided to delete the post.

Your stuff is your own, based on what I said. 

Controlled demolition is very likely why WTC7 collapsed. It's backed up by plenty of evidence.  

There aren't any clear suspects. 

There are only a handful of people in the world who could've pulled this off based on the evidence. 

Option 1 Mossad: Israeli operation. Maybe with some American help?

Option 2: US covert dark project operation. It was done by a rogue outfit.

There's option 3 ( deeply speculative): an international business/fascist group wanted a big war between Arabs/Jews. 

Keep an open mind because of the nature of the crime and secrecy. It's probably Mossad or Rogue outfit in the US, but I can't be 100% sure until I know for sure. 

You haven't moved past the stage where someone brought the building down. Building seven collapsed due to a fire ( stay there forever)

Most likely me as I joined in April 06.

Like with vaccines and voldemort they're afraid of saying my full name.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,851 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It was a terrorist attack, that's widely accepted fact, taught in schools everywhere.

Your personal theory isn't. The only person with that particular theory, in the entire world, is you.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭dtothebtotheh

There is plenty of people around the world that don't believe it was a terrorist attack. So you're incorrect on that one.

Don't believe everything you are told. Personally, I think it was a highly suspicious event, as do many others. We may never know.

Look at some of the other "conspiracies". You were considered a conspiracy theorist for questioning whether Covid could have been a potential lab leak, turns out now the Lancet journal can now no longer deny this may have been the case.

People accidently falling out of hospital windows in Russia. (You'd be a conspiracy theorist for saying that in Russia).

WMD's in Iraq, let's invade and liberate the sh!t out of them, leave and create a vacuum to be filled by ISIS.

Killing of Gadaffi, Libya, one of the most prosperous nations in Africa, now a basket case.

Many false flag operations around the world.

Sometimes it's good to question when things don't make sense. If you don't believe there is nefarious activities happening around the world, you've got your head in the sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭dtothebtotheh

To add, there was a time when our lord the saviour Jesus Christ, apparently rose from the dead and that was taught in schools.

• Advertisement

So then you agree with cheerful theory that the towers were actually demolished with secret experiment silent explosives?

Advertisement