Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Relaxation of Restrictions, Part XII *Read OP For Mod Warnings*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭ Floppybits

This poster is not the only there are a few others as well. They shouldn't be engaged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭ The_Dazzler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭ Floppybits

Would you believe not one voice against the vaccinations of under 12's for a bit of balance, even someone who is head of some parents group Eskirne or some was her name and she was practically drooling at getting the kids vaccinated and couldn't wait to get her 3 year old jabbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

Yep, not disputing any of that. Johnston is still a lying clown. He'll get no congratulations from me. Anything good they've done is in spite of him not because of him.

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, The Fratellis, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

• Registered Users Posts: 9,758 ✭✭✭ raind

What people dont seem to get is the level of supporting data on potential toxicity required to even get to trial, never mind approval, is massive. There are many toxicity reports on LNP's. 0.3mg/kg per week seems to be a common figure. Given the half life of these is measured in days why would anyone think a half dose of what was given originally would result in massive problems 6 months later.

Everything is toxic, at a high enough dose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,025 ✭✭✭✭ lawred2

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ robfowler78

look at it this way if I as a healthy person or young person catch covid and have mild to no symptoms with my immune system as nature intended I could have up to 9 months natural immunity and a covid cert.

Now if I as a healthy person take a vaccine without even having caught covid or been at any real risk I will have to take boosters every 3-6 months or whatever to get and update my cert.

I think this i why some people feel they don’t need the Jab and the jab has no Benefit to them.

Now those people feel they have as much as a right to choose as the people who want the jab because they believe in it.

There are really different types of people and you don’t necessarily have to be anti vaccination. Some people have been hit harder then other. If your immune compromised or vulnerable of course you want hospitality and social restrictions and Vaccination. If you can work from at home full pay etc or course you might not mind restrictions etc.

Bit if you in any industry effected by covid or young healthy maybe you don’t want restrictions and vaccination why would you.

people are to quick to just think of themselves and there issues / circumstances.

Higher risk of dying from covid than the flu. Take your booster, you can partake in everydayife, if you don't, well just live.witg the restrictions. Currently have.one ski trip cancelled and another.unlikely in late Jan. But I don't whinge and moan about it. Life happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ bokale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭ Red Silurian

Not as sickening as COVID-19 will make you though... In fairness what's so bad about opening vaccines to everybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭ Red Silurian

You mean like birthday parties, pantos and playdates? Surely it would open the door for more social gatherings as it has done for adults though, no? Last week 40% of our cases were in 5-12 year olds, so I'm not sure how you think they don't need them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭ lee_baby_simms

How many of these positive cases within 5-12 year olds who are otherwise healthy are ending up in hospital?

Advertisement