Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

That actually makes more sense than what was presented, which could've been a formatting error on Tony's part.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Jericho starts his uk/irish fozzy tour on Monday so he's gone for 2 weeks of tv

• Registered Users Posts: 60,311 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It seems a lot of the boo'ing in the main event was fans boo'ing a handful of other fans that were shouting slurs at Cody and not actully boo's directed at Cody.

This one has legs I wonder how long before Darius returns from his injury to add to the angle this will play out over months I think.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Bryan and Punk are awesome at the moment. The ratings graph was posted earlier, it's a real pity we didn't have this booking back in September when there were so many eyes on the product, instead of letting all the momentum slip away with the bland 'happy to be here' promos and generic matches. It's not 'long term storytelling' if you keep dropping the ball and take months to get things right.

• Advertisement

I wonder will Windham debut at Winter is Coming as a new character?

Sting was the big debut at it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,816 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That Dante signing segment seemed very rushed.

So who will be the first to beat Punk? MJF?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

The promo already has over 1m views on YouTube.... I plead the 5th on how many were me...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Also apparently Cody teased walking back through the heel tunnel after dynamite went off air

• Advertisement

I was thinking I wouldn't mind seeing the Owen Hart Cup Tournament done as something like the BOSJ and considering Owen was in the very first BOSJ's it would be a nice tie in.

You could bring in a couple of wrestlers from Japan and Mexico and some of the top free agents out there then use it to build the likes of Danny Garcia, Wheeler Yuta & Lee Moriarty as stars.

Off topic but since I noticed in the above post those uppercase J's are going to annoy me, how they go below the line. 🤔

Bobby Fish & Jay Lethal added to the 5 way for the AAA World Title.

Hijo del Vikingo vs. Samuray del Sol vs. Bobby Fish vs. Jay Lethal vs. Bandido.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

In Cleveland now for AIW tonight but the last few days were insane. Hung at the hotel bar with Darby, Ruby, Malakai, Charlie Ramone and Ortiz talking music and stuff for hours! Was unreal craic and I gave them all guitar picks from my band. Seriously sound crew!

Ruby didn't wrestle on any of the shows but was there filming stuff, same with Anthony Ogogo so expect him back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Well last night I ate a pound of sea scallops and fell asleep on my couch listening to a Wade Keller podcast. You want my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Yeah I propose CC be banned until he's learned to stop showing off 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭orecir

Garcia's selling is the ****.

Thought that was more of a WWE thing where they have the champion lose, resulting in a title match. Especially since it ends her 8 month singles undefeated streak. If they wanted to go the earning route, they should've used Hayter instead.

Seeing Garcia in all these matches, he's gonna have all of, what I would assume are, his dream matches in no time. How long until Danielson?

When Dynamite moves to TBS, will that mean the TNT title will only be defended on Rampage?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

As far as Riho beating Britt goes, I can kind've see the story they are telling between them. Britt has never beaten Riho so it makes sense that Riho could be one of Britt's biggest obstacles in the ring. By beating Britt on Dynamite, she shows that she still has Britt's number in the ring. at least that's how I take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Title shot out of nowhere, the other people with rankings (Ha) above Riho will complain. Multi-woman match, Britt loses the title without being pinned.

Also, I swear Baker is getting worse in the ring week-by-week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

She didn't get a shout of nowhere though it was explained that she never got eliminated from the battle royale

It's almost as if paying attention has it's perks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Imagine haha

The absolute audacity of rewarding your audience for paying attention from PPV to show to PPV.

To be fair, how many remembered before it was pointed out on Dynamite? And I know WWE have also done it on the past though now they just have the not eliminated person come in at the end, like on Smackdown.

Negative people on the internet will always try to find the negativity to boost their self worth even when that negative isn't even real.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

And people like you will always attach far too much importance on a person's opinions about wrestling.

I'll take the ban/yellow/whatever here for rising to your passive aggressive shìte again. You said I was full of bile and hatred before because, what, I wasn't a fan of Omega's reign or something? Get over yourself.

I see they are reporting both Cody and Kenny’s contracts are coming to an end.

Now of course both of them will resign just like the Bucks did.

It got me thinking thought the raft of Midcard talent that also signed contracts when the company started must also becoming to an end soon the Sonny & Joey, The Hybrid2, Sepentico, Luther etc maybe the best way to cut the roster is to just not renew contracts.

AEW can then say they didn’t sack anyone as they can say both parties fulfilled the contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

She's ready bad. I know some crap on Riho cos of her size but she's a very smooth worker and Britt looked lost alongside her. I'd even say it what was one of Britt's better matches too as most of her recent single matches have been poor (Tay, Abadon etc).

Do think she needs to lose the title soon and get it on Rosa. I'd assume it'll happen at next PPV. Give her Riho at Winter is Coming and then start the Rosa feud after Christmas.

Advertisement