Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

I was wondering that too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Good idea to have the jury on Zoom

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

branie2 wrote: »
    Good idea to have the jury on Zoom

Mrs Crinklewood has naked videos of me on zoom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

They were lucky they could use the Covid restrictions as a reason to keep the courtroom small scale and not have the jury present. It’s a better set than I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

James giving Juliette pocket money :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Cant believe Bronagh hasn't been called..(..or seen)...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭Deeec

Sparko wrote: »
    I wonder why Mairead is still known as Mairead Casey, after a divorce and a remarriage.

Its fair city - the writers always seem to forget small details like this. We all notice them though!

Sparko wrote: »
    I wonder why Mairead is still known as Mairead Casey, after a divorce and a remarriage.

Saves all the messing when she gets back with Will...........:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

FC Preview for Sundays episode > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcE7hSx5j8&ab_channel=RT%C3%89-IRELAND%E2%80%99SNATIONALPUBLICSERVICEMEDIA

Sunday in court; FCs scheduling hit a bump there.

Who's yer man, the State Solr.? Voice is familiar from a number of voiceovers for radio, and maybe TV too, adverts (though I'm damned if I can think of the products/services/companies right now); has he been in much in terms of Irish TV & film credits?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,415 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    FC Preview for Sundays episode > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcE7hSx5j8&ab_channel=RT%C3%89-IRELAND%E2%80%99SNATIONALPUBLICSERVICEMEDIA

Sunday in court; FCs scheduling hit a bump there.

Who's yer man, the State Solr.? Voice is familiar from a number of voiceovers for radio, and maybe TV too, adverts (though I'm damned if I can think of the products/services/companies right now); has he been in much in terms of Irish TV & film credits?

He was in Vikings and I think he was a priest in Glenroe years ago but can't think of his name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,287 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

He was in Vikings and I think he was a priest in Glenroe years ago but can't think of his name.

Philip O'Sullivan I think. I associate him most with radio voice overs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Vinny and Sean back next week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

bazermc wrote: »
    Vinny and Sean back next week

Wow, can't wait :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,366 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

jos28 wrote: »
    Wow, can't wait :rolleyes:

Pain and moan!

Strazdas wrote: »

Will probably end up hearing him everywhere now that I know who he is even though I legit can' think of any brands I associate his name with; that's on me rather than them mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,980 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I thought it was the late Donal McCann. That's not possible though.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Strazdas wrote: »

I remember him in Glenroe as well.

Sunday 24th June
    Dolores gives her testimony, while Will vows to take drastic action to get the jury back onside. Orla thinks she has solved her staffing problems, but Ray refuses to kowtow.
    Wednesday 30th June
    Will goes against the advice of his counsel and takes the stand, Orla puts her foot down with Ray and Juliet realises James has been playing her.
    Thursday 1st July
    Cristiano receives a parcel from Will, while Orla asks Paul for advice on a rival business, and Seán is unhappy to find more lodgers staying at Number 41
    Sunday 4th July This seems terrible.
    Pete finds that Vinny is a tough opponent when their row escalates. Despite opposition from union man Ray, Orla presses ahead with her big plans for the garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No mention of Bronagh, I thought her and Damo would be called up to give evidence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I remember him in Glenroe as well.

He played Father Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

That was the first time in about 2 months that I have watched more than a minute or two of an episode and it could be another 2 months before I watch another. That was brutal! The scene with Juliet and the older bloke was appalling - they delivered it as if it was a stage production.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Who is yer man in the court audience sitting behind the prosecution barrister. He’s there all the time but doesn’t say anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Shakyfan wrote: »
    That was the first time in about 2 months that I have watched more than a minute or two of an episode and it could be another 2 months before I watch another. That was brutal! The scene with Juliet and the older bloke was appalling - they delivered it as if it was a stage production.

It was so bad it was cringey to watch it. Absolutely awful.

happyday wrote: »
    It was so bad it was cringey to watch it. Absolutely awful.

Haven't seen Sundays (episode) yet but if it's anything like her entrance in yellow dress/Alice band on Thursday it was cringe-worthy & so fake; you'd see better acting at the School Panto.

Will on the stand..:eek:.....at the end of it they'll arrest Christy.........:P

• Registered Users Posts: 20 apollo95

Is Will's barrister supposed to be incompetent?
    The amount of times Donal catches her out is ridiculous.

apollo95 wrote: »
    Is Will's barrister supposed to be incompetent?
    The amount of times Donal catches her out is ridiculous.

I'm finding it a little disappointing to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,369 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'm finding it a little disappointing to be honest.

Take a shot everytime she apologises for a question.

You'd be bolloxed into thinking Juliet is Oscar-Worthy performer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭maurv2

The whole trial thing is going down like a lead balloon as far as I'm concerned. The only thing that will redeem it now is for Will to be found guilty.

Advertisement