Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Claire Gavin who plays Phoebe speaks about her characters relationship with her on-screen Dad & how it's working out for the trial > https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2021/0623/1228422-fair-city/

MacLean Burke, who plays Damien, speaks of the "Ghosts of Damiens past" and how they focus his mind in run up to Willis trial this week > https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2021/0620/1228736-ghosts-of-damiens-youth-echoed-in-fair-city-plot/

• Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strazdas wrote: »
    Would she have much to add to a trial though? Will's claims about previous assaults by Cristiano are surely hearsay and inadmissible in court (Cristiano is the victim of a serious assault and is not on trial). You can't just say 'the victim used to beat me up' and use that as a defence.

A character witness for Will

Dolly was going to fire him, Bronagh was hired as centre boss manager head nurse etc.,

I hope Bronagh is testifying for Cris, she has to be at the trial

• Registered Users Posts: 18,048 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    A character witness for Will

Dolly was going to fire him, Bronagh was hired as centre boss manager head nurse etc.,

I hope Bronagh is testifying for Cris, she has to be at the trial

Do you have character witnesses in GBH trials? Somebody who didn't witness the attack on Cristiano but just takes the stand to say Will is a good person? I'm not really familiar with the legalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Do you have character witnesses in GBH trials? Somebody who didn't witness the attack on Cristiano but just takes the stand to say Will is a good person? I'm not really familiar with the legalities.

It's fair city, neither are the scriptwriters

• Registered Users Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭Deeec

I expect the court room will be the same set they use for the church

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

At this stage i hope Will gets off so he can pursue his attempt at getting Mairead back and Christiano just fcuks off .....as a character he's going nowhere..

Yeah. Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Is Paddy Power taking odds on Will going down?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

bazermc wrote: »
    Is Paddy Power taking odds on Will going down?

...to pick up the soap......50/1........:P

Someone needs to tell Juliette. There’s always rats!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think Juliette and Alec may get together in the future, when she grows up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cris should go the Gardai, Will is hounding him, now calling him, surely he has to stay so much distance away

Phoebe was pushy with Dolly basically trying to tell her what to say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Cris should go the Gardai, Will is hounding him, now calling him, surely he has to stay so much distance away

It's ridiculous how Will is everywhere never keeping away from Christiano, still working, still in and out of the shop as if nothing happened and now ringing Christiano. If he called the Gardaí every time Will wouldn't have any case at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Hope all the CCTV from the Spar and community centre come up in court...tho i doubt it...How many times has Will confronted Christy in front of witnesses...ridiculous

James looking mad tonight....:P

He's in serious breach of his bail conditions - not just having mere contact with Cristiano, but trying to intimidate him into not testifying at the trial and putting pressure on other witnesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

Is it me or is MClean Burke got a growth on the left side of his neck? Maybe a cyst

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

He's in serious breach of his bail conditions - not just having mere contact with Cristiano, but trying to intimidate him into not testifying at the trial and putting pressure on other witnesses.

I hope Cristiano pressed the record button when Will rang him

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ladybrandy

Very pushy
    That should be ringing alarm bells for Dolores
    That Will has Phoebe doing his dirty work and she is picking up his toxic behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

It would be great if someone from Will's past turns up. He must have had other partners before Cristiano, maybe he treated them the same way.

I think Juliette and Alec may get together in the future, when she grows up.

Juliet makes me laugh the way she acts like Alex is some dumb kid when in fact his by a mile a very mature young man who goes to college and has a job
    Plus he rallied everyone round to keep Brewser going while Cris was recovering

Juliet spends all her time on soical media been rude towards her dad she is very immature

Hopefully she is mature and also get away from that creep and control freak James

jos28 wrote: »
    It would be great if someone from Will's past turns up. He must have had other partners before Cristiano, maybe he treated them the same way.

Totally was thinking the same
    I doubt he wasn't seening other men during his marriage to Mairead

• Advertisement

Plus how did he get Cristiano's number Cristiano changed his number did I miss something
    Phoebe more and likely proberly did as I remember Cristiano did give her his new number moths ago

Ladybrandy wrote: »
    Juliet makes me laugh the way she acts like Alex is some dumb kid when in fact his by a mile a very mature young man who goes to college and has a job
    Plus he rallied everyone round to keep Brewser going while Cris was recovering

Juliet spends all her time on soical media been rude towards her dad she is very immature

Hopefully she is mature and also get away from that creep and control freak James

I think Juliet's character is meant to be seen as something of a naive airhead who is interested in fame and celebrity (but not really a bad person at all).

It might also be that Alex is the more intelligent of the two. I notice Juliet doesn't seem to want to go to university and just wants to be part of the celebrity lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,218 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think Juliet's character is meant to be seen as something of a naive airhead who is interested in fame and celebrity (but not really a bad person at all).

It might also be that Alex is the more intelligent of the two. I notice Juliet doesn't seem to want to go to university and just wants to be part of the celebrity lifestyle.

I think Alec is just a male version of his mother.
    Annoying

Silly hairband

Haha. Rte stay safe on all the x rays

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Poor form from Orla messing around with the lads pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,295 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The court case is well done have to say, they seem to have made a real effort to make it realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,295 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Poor form from Orla messing around with the lads pay.

They never seem to do any work anyway, especially Ray.

The court case is well done have to say, they seem to have made a real effort to make it realistic.

Agree, once I had stopped laughing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭Sparko

I wonder why Mairead is still known as Mairead Casey, after a divorce and a remarriage.

Advertisement