Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Yeah, they've reserved the morning for us sprightly folk. The oul crocks are hobbling in this afternoon

Shush now or I'll tell them give you the blunt needle

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Shush now or I'll tell them give you the blunt needle

Too late for that now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Called for second vaccine early afternoon on Friday next. Does that make me an old crock? I don't care as I'll dance my way out and rejoin my grandchildren on their trampoline!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’ve only recently applied for my vaccine :D I’m still a young one so :D

Autosport wrote: »

Oooooh. Catch a load of "I'm too young to get a vaccine or remember Michael Stipe with hair"

No Delta variant going to catch me, young un!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Second vaccination on Wednesday, is that a legitimate excuse to take it easy after it ?
    I'm tired , my own fault trying to do too much at once . Now , it'll get done , maybe at a slower pace but it'll get done bit by bit :)

Just offloading btw , all is fine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Painting a house is a big job Mam, do it in stages. It'll get done eventually!

Gorgeous day out there today, too hot to do any work.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »

Pffffffttttttt!

How's the new hairdo?

Home and hosed watching Hungary v France and going to take it easy just in case :)

Painting a house is a big job Mam, do it in stages. It'll get done eventually!

Gorgeous day out there today, too hot to do any work.

I'm frozen here. I just got a phone call to say my vaccine is postponed . They won't have it until the end of the week and appointments are the week after, I'm more disappointed about not getting off work than the vaccine delay tbh.

• Advertisement

I'm feckin tired. Brought Grumpy out in the wheelchair for an hour when I got back from being vaccinated and I'm still drained from it. Time for a coffee to perk me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm frozen here. I just got a phone call to say my vaccine is postponed . They won't have it until the end of the week and appointments are the week after, I'm more disappointed about not getting off work than the vaccine delay tbh.

Don't be disappointed, Duvet. We'll all be on to you on Friday in the campervan to take your mind off everything.
    Set up the campfire and we'll entertain you with our acoustic REM sessions.
    MO4, put down the brush and put on the TV for the afternoon.

To thine own self be true

Oooh I'm shattered. Think it's the vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Dr Dog suggests you take it as easy as you can for the next couple of days :)

Day picked up, great drying out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

G&T in the garden. Tis nice.

Rosé spritzer on the patio here. 'Tis nice indeed Trigger.

I real-life-shopped today, my new plant/flower buying thing is borderline out of control, but I justified it by also buying some really nice plant presents for friends, stuff they've admired so hopefully will like :)

Gin and tonic, you'll be grand

Don't be disappointed, Duvet. We'll all be ON you on Friday in the campervan to take your mind off everything.
    Set up the campfire and we'll entertain you with our acoustic REM sessions.
    MO4, put down the brush and put on the TV for the afternoon.

Duvet hit the jackpot ;):D

Crossed borders and am now in Tipp country :eek: different species here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At the tech desk all day in wankerville.:D But hey it was nice in a way as yet again I named my price and got it. Back at it tomorrow for the day. Some eejit has a Monday morning deadline after another eejit ballsed up. Glad they all still remember ny number though.:D

Getting Father's Day treatment this evening. A few large bottles of Peroni were produced and Mrs G has the Chinese takeaway on speed dial. Ms G paying for it.
    I'll get value out that hair do yet.:D

Gin and tonic, you'll be grand

Dont drink anymore, and if I did still drink, the last thing I'd go for is either G or T. Yeugh. A nice glass of cider, now.....

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    At the tech desk all day in wankerville.:D But hey it was nice in a way as yet again I named my price and got it. Back at it tomorrow for the day. Some eejit has a Monday morning deadline after another eejit ballsed up. Glad they all still remember ny number though.:D

Delighted for you G.
    I have a techie friend who is basically being paid full time retainer to be on standby this year - "wankerville" don't trust their own, so she's on "we know we'll need you at some point so we're paying you to be our emergency call out" Kept her on €€€ for past 10 months :eek:

Dont drink anymore, and if I did still drink, the last thing I'd go for is either G or T. Yeugh. A nice glass of cider, now.....

I was trying to guess what the more mature woman would drink..

I've been invited to dinner next week...to a restaurant with upstairs dining...and B.O.B.
    This will be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Delighted for you G.
    I have a techie friend who is basically being paid full time retainer to be on standby this year - "wankerville" don't trust their own, so she's on "we know we'll need you at some point so we're paying you to be our emergency call out" Kept her on €€€ for past 10 months :eek:

It's great alright. I'm slowly becoming the go to "someone dropped the ball" merchant. And with my tech desk upgrade I don't even have to travel up to Dublin anymore. Tomorrows work will be done in my lounge wear with a fried egg on toast breakfast and then the smell of a roast chicken dinner in the oven.:D

3 pints of cooors and already in drunksville

Just home from town, its absolutely buzzing, great to see but I'd say later will be a different story. Wine time here, loving the freedom, no cooking, no dropping or collecting, no worrying about them all being out on Saturday, I could get used to this. Watching the F1, completely chilled.

Just home from town, its absolutely buzzing, great to see but I'd say later will be a different story. Wine time here, loving the freedom, no cooking, no dropping or collecting, no worrying about them all being out on Saturday, I could get used to this. Watching the F1, completely chilled.

Until we all arrive ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I give you till 11 and you'll be sniffing into your wine glass, missing them all... speaking from experience ;)

To thine own self be true

I give you till 11 and you'll be sniffing into your wine glass, missing them all... speaking from experience ;)

You're spot on, house got too quiet last night. No pleasing me lol.

Online shopping and wine are a bad combination, the ****e I'm buying. ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol , it's mad isn't it?
    You're delighted they're away having a great time , you're enjoying the time to yourself , yet wondering if they're ok :pac:

• Advertisement

We’ll keep you company ;)

I won’t drink your wine or eat your crisps ;)

I’ll have onion rings though :D

Advertisement