Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Time for a glass of Rosè. I wonder is there any truth in the talk that booze not being good for the Covid vaccines *ponders*
    Ah well! :D
    Test it out, for science. :cool:

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Don't talk to us like that, you are not our ruler

YET

*evil laugh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Time for a glass of Rosè. I wonder is there any truth in the talk that booze not being good for the Covid vaccines *ponders*
    Ah well! :D

You're not supposed to drink just before or after the vaccine as it makes it much harder for the 5g nanoparticles to travel thru your bloodstream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Me, wife, beer, wine, happy kid with great hair do.

Red streaks and all complete yeah? A good days work if all the women are happy and you're sipping a beer

Started Queen of the South here and veggie lasagne in the oven, could be worse

You're not supposed to drink just before or after the vaccine as it makes it much harder for the 5g nanoparticles to travel thru your bloodstream

I think I'll chance it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Let us know how you get on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Red streaks and all complete yeah? A good days work if all the women are happy and you're sipping a beer

Started Queen of the South here and veggie lasagne in the oven, could be worse

Women happy, I'm happy. Good tunes too. Neurotic Outsiders.

You'll be magnetised after a few beers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Having a drink with a friend after watching the live stream of Colm Horkan’s anniversary mass. Hard to believe it’s been a year.

There’s a chill in the air and I’m thinking it’s time to put on a sweater :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Autosport wrote: »
    There’s a chill in the air and I’m thinking it’s time to put on a sweater :D

I was outside between 7 and 8 and I was shivering. That was with the sweatshirt on.
    I've lit the fire here now and I'm going lying under my blanket with the book.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

RIP

Taken too soon. :(

:D

Like iF yOu crY EveRy tIme

Good news and bad news. I did get deaded but only for a short while, took a walk and now I'm fine. So there you have it, diet Coke doesn't do permanent damage ;)

SpitfireIV wrote: »
    Like iF yOu crY EveRy tIme

Good news and bad news. I did get deaded but only for a short while, took a walk and now I'm fine. So there you have it, diet Coke doesn't do permanent damage ;)

Sure a bit of temporary death never did anyone any harm.

Tired, still up.

Why do I do this? :rolleyes:

Tired, still up.

Why do I do this? :rolleyes:

You can't get to sleep Leg?

Morning all :) Walkies done :) Think I’ll go back to bed for another bit :) Happy Friday!!!!

Hope you got some sleep Leggy :)

Watching "Clarkson's Farm" wondering do I enjoy it so much because he's almost as big a curmudgeon as myself .....

Watching "Clarkson's Farm" wondering do I enjoy it so much because he's almost as big a curmudgeon as myself .....

Probably :D

You can't get to sleep Leg?

I could have if I'd gone to bed! Went up after that post and slept, but early night tonight.

Lovely day again, so that helps.

Beautiful day out there. Have bugger all work on so gonna leave around lunch time and.... and... well actually I'm not sure WTF to do with myself after that but it beats sitting here looking out the window at it.

Sometimes even just lying on your back in the garden staring up at the sun is nice. Nicer than sitting at a desk in a baking warm office anyway

• Advertisement

It would be an ideal day for a beer garden!

Boring work stuff for me. :(

It would be an ideal day for a beer garden!

You're not wrong there Leggy, it would indeed! :)

Nipped out to a shop there. A small shop, not a newsagent or anything like that. Anyway... So I walked in and the shop assistant chap is sort of walking around the floor on his own talking on the mobile phone, his left hand holding the aforementioned phone. Grand.
    But then I see his right hand is down the back of his jeans.
    I was sort of thinking WTF but still somehow forgot to look away for a few vital seconds. And it dawned on me, he was scratching his arse. Yes scratching away, fully going for it too. No half assed (pun intended) effort with this fella, good proper scratching of the ass.

Anyway he sees me then and gets off the phone and I'm standing there looking at him so he says "sorry about that, that was my boss". I'm thinking yeah coz it was the phone call that disturbed me.

He asks what I want then but I'm not going to be handing this guy money and getting change back and him handing me the item I wanted to buy and stuff.
    So I did the auld forgot my wallet back in a sec routine and ran for the hills :D

I'd have asked for a 99 with arse flavoured sauce.

Very quiet in here today, is everyone off doing something exciting?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In Dublin city centre, heading over to meet an old college friend for late lunch at 4.15pm.

Running late! Nice day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Painting .
    Enough said :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Painting .
    Enough said :pac:

And fair play to you. It's very warm for it. Hope you have lots of cold drinks and a few ice pops.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And fair play to you. It's very warm for it. Hope you have lots of cold drinks and a few ice pops.

I've two layers on me , I'm cold !
    Came in to light the fire and take a break tbh !

In bed....been thrown down and drained the last 2 days .. think I got too much sun Wednesday.
    Second jab Tomo though, something to look forward to :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

In bed....been thrown down and drained the last 2 days .. think I got too much sun Wednesday.
    Second jab Tomo though, something to look forward to :D

Me too! I'll be on the look out for a grumpy oul lad with a gimpy, lumpy leg at MU

Advertisement