Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

Whocare wrote: »
    I'm 31 so near time . When you register can you specify weekend booking (as I be working during week can take day off if needed but prefer not to

We are in a national emergency. If your employer can’t accommodate a couple of hours off to get vaccinated, I really don’t know what to say.

The HSE have to get though every adult in the country and there’s absolutely no way they can give tailored appointments if they going to achieve that.

If they gave me appointment at 2:00am, I’d show up! This thing has to be beaten.

This is quite literally one of the biggest logistical efforts ever undertaken in healthcare or anything else and it’s going remarkably smoothly, considering what’s involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭JTMan

I know a 67 and 69 year old who have just been told that they are getting second AZ doses in the Aviva on Friday and Saturday next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

JTMan wrote: »
    I know a 67 and 69 year old who have just been told that they are getting second AZ doses in the Aviva on Friday and Saturday next week.

Great !! Do you know how many weeks ago they got the first dose ? I am guessing they were done around 21st of April or thereabouts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I heard a rumour there was significant no shows in punchestown today , brilliant set up there today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭gipi

Any update from lumpy.monkey? I was thinking of them today, hope all went well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭JTMan

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Great !! Do you know how many weeks ago they got the first dose ? I am guessing they were done around 21st of April or thereabouts ?

Good guess. One got their first dose on 21 April and the other on 23 April.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Registered a few days ago.

40 years old
    Appointment on Wednesday AM

Moderna

Pretty quick

JTMan wrote: »
    Good guess. One got their first dose on 21 April and the other on 23 April.

Thank you . Mine was on the 22nd of April so fingers crossed I might get second one soon so !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

I heard a rumour there was significant no shows in punchestown today , brilliant set up there today

A rumour?
    From who, where and what basis.

Possibly the good weather meant some didn't bother turning up at their allotted time, but they tend to show up later and in many cases are permitted through

I know someone that is at supervisor level there but she was not on today. Attendance level is in excess of 95% generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mellon_Collie

XsApollo wrote: »
    Registered a few days ago.

40 years old
    Appointment on Wednesday AM

Moderna

Pretty quick

That's quick alright, congrats!

Which MVC did you get an appointment for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭AlfaZen

42 - 1978
    Registered Friday 4th
    Appointment Thursday 17th at 19:55
    Limerick racecourse
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Can't comment on this one, but in a lot of other centres it was because a lot had already been done by GPs and the system was unaware.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,140 ✭✭✭corkie

aaaah thanks. Mine isn't until lunchtime. I'm going there for 8am !
    gipi wrote: »
    Any update from lumpy.monkey? I was thinking of them today, hope all went well

I was wondering as well, but wasn't sure if it was polite to ask? ;)

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Locotastic

Any idea what age they are on in Punchestown at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

So for those waiting on an appointment - how many times a day are you checking the portal? Just want to see where my obsessiveness ranks?

Saturday 12th
    Galway
    Moderna

Jabbed today. All good so far.

Wife got text today.
    Saturday 19th
    Galway racecourse
    Moderna

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

57 getting second fab astra Zeneca Limerick next Wednesday - 2 weeks ahead of original schedule

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Dero123

Age 43
    Registered 3rd June
    Appointment 15th June Carlow
    Pfizer

Enright wrote: »
    57 getting second fab astra Zeneca Limerick next Wednesday - 2 weeks ahead of original schedule

Fab Astra Zeneca indeed !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Text: 12th June
    Appointment: 17th June
    Vaccine: Moderna 1st dose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Whereisgerry?

Anyone from Louth getting appointments? I don't know of anyone in their early 40s that has been given an appointment yet.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Enright wrote: »

Oh that’s great, my folks rang yesterday to ask and were told it’s still going to be 12 weeks, really hope they are sorted with dose 2 sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Mother is due her second Pfizer coming Tuesday in Cork. No text yet. Had a week's notice last time so she's a bit worried for obvious reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Cb12345

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    So for those waiting on an appointment - how many times a day are you checking the portal? Just want to see where my obsessiveness ranks?
    Just looked back at texts. Was checking between 3 and 5 times daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

Anyone from Louth getting appointments? I don't know of anyone in their early 40s that has been given an appointment yet.

I know someone who is 45 heading to the Fairways on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

ForestFire wrote: »

See you there!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭XsApollo

That's quick alright, congrats!

Which MVC did you get an appointment for?

Yea I wasn’t expecting it that quick.
    West county hotel Ennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Dero123 wrote: »
    Age 43
    Registered 3rd June
    Appointment 15th June Carlow
    Pfizer

good to know
    did you get much notice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,140 ✭✭✭corkie

Mother is due her second Pfizer coming Tuesday in Cork. No text yet. Had a week's notice last time so she's a bit worried for obvious reasons.

My two sisters in Late 50's are getting there second on Monday & Tuesday PUC. (due the jab this week)
    One was notified early in the week. The other who was due first didn't get notified till Friday. So they are progressing through them.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Advertisement