Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    You deducted that from one post of me saying hello and locked your lynch target for tomorrow night already?

That’s weird, that’s suspicious :pac:

Yes. You make it too easy.
    Giving yourself up in your first post, that must be a new record.

Your wolf shading attempt on me is welcomed, at least then your buddies might not munch me for revealing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Liz is a bit of an enigma, she could be a Wolf of course, but you'd never be able to figure it out by what she says, you'd need a Masters degree and a therapist on hand to actually read into her post...

Mostly, I was just winding Liz up. Mostly...

Our werewolf love is alive and so we begin foolishly laying our hearts on the table and stumbling in ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Just read over everything anyways, mostly fluffy chit chat as to be expected pre real game.

Got a good laugh out of all the note taking going on the other day and noted everyone’s notes :D

So only things to note being Stu calling out a mysterious GOAT wolf, getting called a wolf as a result and Liz claiming NRV and getting called a wolf a result.

I’m trying to think how the competitions could be manipulated by the wolves to get them some nice prizes. Trying to work out the last one but don’t know enough about wrestling to understand fully, was the match a real match that was happening so no way of actually knowing who would win?

For this one would the wolves thank each other’s songs so they win and get the prize? Thanks can be removed so might be no harm keeping note of where they’re going in case they do get removed later when we have more information?

Emily WW wrote: »
    OK I cant enter this competition because I cant embed a f*ckin youtube video.

Im getting so old!

Name it if you cannot post YT, maybe one of us can help you post it

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yes. You make it too easy.
    Giving yourself up in your first post, that must be a new record.

Your wolf shading attempt on me is welcomed, at least then your buddies might not munch me for revealing you.

How exactly did I give anything up in that post? Humour me here :D

That wasn’t even serious shade, your post is laughable at best and thats a tiktok reference. Apologies if you’re not who I thought you were and thought you’d get that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Our werewolf love is alive and so we begin foolishly laying our hearts on the table and stumbling in ;):p

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

For reference it’s also a gif but the sound is on tiktok. I may have missed the Mark on that so excuse my meta as there’s one poster who always calls me out for being a wolf based off my first post :D

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

For this one would the wolves thank each other’s songs so they win and get the prize? Thanks can be removed so might be no harm keeping note of where they’re going in case they do get removed later when we have more information?

This is a fair point. Might not mean anything at this point but worth keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Nobody going to use Werewolves of London?

It's my first game gimme a hint here :D

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0in7rkcnbvtkv7br2w1i1icybnqptsnwghg5hwht&rid=giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ye new wrestling fans should check out the PW forum draft some epic ppvs written

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Just read over everything anyways, mostly fluffy chit chat as to be expected pre real game.

Got a good laugh out of all the note taking going on the other day and noted everyone’s notes :D

So only things to note being Stu calling out a mysterious GOAT wolf, getting called a wolf as a result and Liz claiming NRV and getting called a wolf a result.

I’m trying to think how the competitions could be manipulated by the wolves to get them some nice prizes. Trying to work out the last one but don’t know enough about wrestling to understand fully, was the match a real match that was happening so no way of actually knowing who would win?

Removing thanks seems against the spirit of the game, if not explicitly mentioned in the rules. If you notice thanks being removed, do let the thread know of this being done, as some of us may not have noticed and it would be a huge red flag.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Removing thanks seems against the spirit of the game, if not explicitly mentioned in the rules. If you notice thanks being removed, do let the thread know of this being done, as some of us may not have noticed and it would be a huge red flag.

I agree it would be against the spirit of the game but there’s no rule explicitly saying anything about thanks just posts so it could be something if you were trying to be sneaky about it you know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Emily WW wrote: »
    OK I cant enter this competition because I cant embed a f*ckin youtube video.

Im getting so old!

Same problem here. We can be old together!

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Same problem here. We can be old together!

Do the YouTube rages and put in the letters after the / sign in the URL in between them

• Advertisement

Tags hahaha youtube tags

The WWE's all time top diva female, sex up the thread a little

For example these tags

Say that’s your URL

https://youtu.be/twJYU8MgEpY

You’re going to put this

twJYU8MgEpY

Inbetween the tags :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Do the YouTube rages and put in the letters after the / sign in the URL in between them

YouTube rages :pac:

Tags hahaha youtube tags

You were right the first time, do the YouTube rages...

giphy.gif

ShaneU wrote: »
    Nobody going to use Werewolves of London?

It's my first game gimme a hint here :D

What's your favourite from AEW, use their entrance then, just an idea

Is Jericho still Break the Walls Down or a Fozzy original track?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

What's your favourite from AEW, use their entrance then, just an idea

Is Jericho still Break the Walls Down or a Fozzy original track?

If you ever did that walrus of yours then you'd already know :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Anyone caught removing thanks deserves a....

8c101f2ca332a42b40bae578c29aae24.gif

ShaneU wrote: »
    If you ever did that walrus of yours then you'd already know :D

:o I promise to resume in 2021, I had half listened

• Advertisement

You were right the first time, do the YouTube rages...

giphy.gif

If in doubt, smash your laptop off a wall and throw it out the window. That’ll teach it a lesson!

Advertisement