Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,422 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Anyone caught removing thanks deserves a....

8c101f2ca332a42b40bae578c29aae24.gif

How do I thank my own posts :p

LadySkunk wrote: »
    If in doubt, smash your laptop off a wall and throw it out the window. That’ll teach it a lesson!

TLC is needed Tables Ladders and Chairs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    TLC is needed Tables Ladders and Chairs

Ladders definitely ladders

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

khalessi wrote: »
    Ladders definitely ladders

Are you short?

• Advertisement

LadySkunk wrote: »

I thought that was Keith Lemon

Lord TSC wrote: »
    200.gif

Grouping these together for my own notes, long term. Not necessarily one for Day -1 reads, but there's an air of something off the and the general behaviour of being ultra eager....

Noted

There was a category for this in Shane's Walrus, so I'm going to stick with what I picked for that...

LeVar's Entrance Music:

Papa Roach - Renegade Music

What OMG no Rick Astley :eek:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I think the game doesn't really start till Monday, and yesterday and today were more just general chit chat. We know there's obviously been one competition (maybe another today?).

And while it's a slow burn, that doesn't mean you can't learn some stuff. For instance, I love Stu :pac:

Ah jaysus, thanks Lordy :o Though it begs the question, should I now be scared??

As you say, it's been easy going so far. I've been just trying to post what I can ahead of work tomorrow, get a bit of chatter going in here which may or may not prove useful later in the game as we get mod info.

I'm actually surprised and a bit relieved at the lack of stress in here so far. Given the bolded above, and other friendly interactions among players, I'd be fully expecting "YOU F**KING POCKETING HAIRY WOLF, YOU'RE GETTING LYNCHED!!" responses. :pac:

Maybe the village have chilled in my WW absence.

Stu Redman's entrance music...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What OMG no Rick Astley :eek:

I did think after posting Renegade Music that I probably should've gone for Never Gonna Give You Up, but it was too late at that point...

Trigger wrote: »
    Triggers Entrance Music

Pearl Jam - The Fixer

I'm not a complex guy, I see Pearl Jam posted in FG and I thank.

This would be my own PJ entrance choice...

Your entrance tunes should be shared and I picked it for ye

You're welcome:D:D:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I like this entrance theme tune so will enter this for the competition.

Will we know what wrestlers are wolves/heels and RVs/faces or just pick off randomly?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Very keen to know your targets aren't you Liz... makes me think you have some secret power to use

ShaneU wrote: »
    Very keen to know your targets aren't you Liz... makes me think you have some secret power to use

Do you think you are able to use finishers on oneselves?
    I don't think this would be a good strategy to explore, because if we had conscientious for villagers to do this, then the wolves just don't do it and they immediately have advantage over village, as they know who they are and could stealthily take out a number of folks with there remaining finishers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I won 50 euro which I put on West Ham to beat Leicester 5-0 (because obviously I am a sports genius now :pac: I also won an end finisher reversal.

West Ham are winning 3-0 currently!!!

Angus WW wrote: »
    Do you think you are able to use finishers on oneselves?
    I don't think this would be a good strategy to explore, because if we had conscientious for villagers to do this, then the wolves just don't do it and they immediately have advantage over village, as they know who they are and could stealthily take out a number of folks with there remaining finishers.

Do you mean can villagers use finishing moves on other villagers? Yeah I think so. As you say I don't think it would be a good idea to use it unless you're convinced the target is a wolf, otherwise a wolf could jump in and finish them off. We don't know if the wolves know who each other are either. Could be split into a few heel stables who know each other maybe.

• Advertisement

I wish unless Taylor Swift wins me something

Do you mean can villagers use finishing moves on other villagers? Yeah I think so. As you say I don't think it would be a good idea to use it unless you're convinced the target is a wolf, otherwise a wolf could jump in and finish them off. We don't know if the wolves know who each other are either. Could be split into a few heel stables who know each other maybe.

WHat's a heel stable? Wrestling term?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Jake WW wrote: »
    West Ham are winning 3-0 currently!!!

And a 4th ruled out for offside by VAR :pac:

Angus WW wrote: »
    I like this entrance theme tune so will enter this for the competition.
    ]

Ted DiBiase one the ultimate heels, just saying, money to buy anything and anyone

Also wondering will it say which character used the finishing move i.e. "The Rock hit The Undertaker with the Rock Bottom" or just "The Undertaker was hit with a finishing move"

khalessi wrote: »
    WHat's a heel stable? Wrestling term?

group of bad guys

group of bad guys

Are you in one :p

No I'm good :) I'll sniff them out :D

Also wondering will it say which character used the finishing move i.e. "The Rock hit The Undertaker with the Rock Bottom" or just "The Undertaker was hit with a finishing move"

I would love if the wrestler was hit with their own move, Rock takes out Undertaker with Tombstone :p

• Advertisement

Think someone mentioned this already. We can live with a face to heel conversion belief, but i, and whoever mentioned it before, would not think its healthy to believe in a heel to face conversion mechanic without there being any mention of it in the OP, so would then be under the belief that all the wolves know each other.

It would be a real bastard game to have a wolf to village conversion possibility and not mention it in the OP. Maybe, if you believe there is a possibility of interpreting the OP to show a wolf to village conversion hint, you could cut and paste it and let us analyze the same words and see if we agree.

Advertisement