Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Drew McIntyre - 13 Minutes

Is there an actual Wrestlemania taking place tonight and we're essentially betting on that or is that all flavour?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

You're gonna make me research this arent you ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Drew McIntyre - 8 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

There is

It's on for 2 days, today and tomorrow. A dose of matches on

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Is there an actual Wrestlemania taking place tonight and we're essentially betting on that or is that all flavour?

giphy.gif

yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_37#Matches

That's pretty awesome, incorporating actual events. I just wish I was better versed in wrestling...

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Drew McIntyre - 19 minutes and 2-3 claymores to get the job done

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

The real question is , whose turn is it to win?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Bobby Lashey is the champ coming into the match, but Drew McIntyre is bookies favorite by a good bit.

• Advertisement

khalessi wrote: »

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

You wouldn't be suggesting that wrestling is scripted in some way would you?

Because that is sacrilege!!!

khalessi wrote: »

Tread carefully....

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Drew in 25 minutes

cee_jay wrote: »
    The Undertaker was a wrestler when my brothers used to watch wrestling in the early 90s. Is he still taking part?? :eek:

No first WM with no Undertaker match, he "retired" with his streak broken by Lesnar

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I have no idea who either is but go Drew.

Same here. If I saw the names without knowing the context, I'd guess that the lads are accountants or partners in a law firm.

From the 2 minutes of googling that I have done though, I reckon Bobby Lashley will win this, based purely on the first article I clicked on and the opinion of that writer/internet fan. :pac:

I'm putting in the hard work here clearly...Bobby Lashley in 20 minutes is my pick.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No first WM with no Undertaker match, he "retired" with his streak broken by Lesnar

Despite not being a regular watcher for about 20 years now, I still tuned in for WM most years. That was such a bullshít end to the streak. A complete waste too, Lesnar didn't need that win to further his career.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

The first google article I clicked on had one contributor going for Bobby, the other for Drew. Great help that was! Then I googled how long a match was and got 45 mins, but everyone here was between 10 and 20 mins in the main. So who knows anything?!

The first google article I clicked on had one contributor going for Bobby, the other for Drew. Great help that was! Then I googled how long a match was and got 45 mins, but everyone here was between 10 and 20 mins in the main. So who knows anything?!

Haha, by the sounds of it we read the same article. It's just I agreed with the Bobby guy rather than the Drew guy. My limited knowledge of the business would have me leaning towards the sense in a Bobby win over a Drew win.

Also, I googled the average length of WM main events. A stat from 2017 says it was something like 21 minutes, so that's where my 20 minute guess is coming from.

Reality: Drew will probably win this in 7 minutes or something :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Haha, by the sounds of it we read the same article. It's just I agreed with the Bobby guy rather than the Drew guy. My limited knowledge of the business would have me leaning towards the sense in a Bobby win over a Drew win.

Also, I googled the average length of WM main events. A stat from 2017 says it was something like 21 minutes, so that's where my 20 minute guess is coming from.

Reality: Drew will probably win this in 7 minutes or something :pac:

Ah... This is where we differ. You have limited knowledge. I have zero knowledge :D

• Advertisement

Ah... This is where we differ. You have limited knowledge. I have zero knowledge :D

It won't matter anyway, it'll all boil down to "what Vince wants" on the night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Bobby Lashey is the champ coming into the match, but Drew McIntyre is bookies favorite by a good bit.

Forget everything else. Bookies do not lose. I checked bet365.com they don't seem to know there is a match on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

100% Drew will win. He won it last year with no fans so this is his real win tonight. Lol at all of you googling the match.

ShaneU wrote: »
    100% Drew will win. He won it last year with no fans so this is his real win tonight. Lol at all of you googling the match.

Shush, let people pick Bobby so there's better chances for us to win a prize :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Whiplashy wrote: »

The drinkies last night got a little out of hand... I've not managed to rise from my pit yet. I shall return later once my the sledge hammer in my head pipes down

Lockdown has revealed terrors beyond belief - not drinking for so long and then thinking you can still do it and forgetting how bad hangovers actually are as you approach your 40''s is the stuff of nightmares

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Shush, let people pick Bobby so there's better chances for us to win a prize :pac:

Im going to win because I used the technical method of picking alphbetically

Tread carefully....

So we can't have a chuckle at you or the business, yet when we try to get into the swing of things...
    ShaneU wrote: »

Ok then.

Noted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

You wouldn't be suggesting that wrestling is scripted in some way would you?

Because that is sacrilege!!!

hYVTpKF.png

:D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Whats a smark?

Advertisement