Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2021 - Your Restrictions Q&A Megathread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I need to collect some doors for a project, they were custom built and have been sitting with the manufacturer, 120 miles away, since January.

If it's for a building project I would think you have a valid reason to travel

Ultimately though that's not for me to determine, and indeed if you are questioned it may not be for you to either. I personally would be very surprised if you were turned back on such a journey

Just to add, I've had to travel from the South Coast to Dublin numerous times in various levels of lockdown for medical appointments. I have not been stopped and questioned once on all those 300km+ (7 or 8 of them off the top of my head) return journeys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Lougho

Do we know roughly when hotels will open back to Non essential workers in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,357 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Given how tentative they are to open things, I would say 1st Aug or more likely 1st Sept (when summer hols are over)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Does a yone know when we might be able to book holidays? Should we be open by early June?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Never for me. I'm not going to support businesses that rip me off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,385 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If I had to book it, the earliest I'd be thinking would be mid July, they are taking the shackles off far too slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭con747

17th September 2021 @ 5.41pm but that will depend on..........

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Don't know if this thread is still current, but does anyone know what the limits are for the number of people gathering outdoors from the 7th of June? I'm not talking about group bookings in a restaurant or pub which I know to be 6, but say a group of friends / family from a number of different households.

Advertisement