Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,937 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

All GAA refs to be vaccinated this week. Heard it from a whistleblower

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Clown divorces always end in lengthy custardy battles

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If you chat up a sprinter, does that mean you're trying to pull a fast one?
    Maybe a cheetah ?

The secret to being smart is knowing when to play dumb.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 7,730 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Maybe a cheetah ?

A Lion Cheetah! Like a country music song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

The difference between men and women.
    Women can't keep secrets, men can. Men can't hold in a fart, women can.
    If you want a woman to keep a secret, whisper it up her arse.

(Billy Connolly)

--

I know it is not strictly a one liner - too funny not to mention.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

After the honeymoon I felt like a new man. My wife felt the same!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

saabsaab wrote: »
    A Lion Cheetah! Like a country music song.
    Hard to hide. They are always spotted

Hard to hide. They are always spotted

'You're Lyin and cheetin you devil you
    I can't believe, my love was true
    My heart is broke like a deserted Zoo
    all since you said that we are thro'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 Rotting Carrot

Just yesterday at work, this fella was standing in front of the doorway (double doors). He was talking to someone else standing elsewhere. I was coming from the other side, and both doors were closed, but I could see through the glass of the door. I presume he just stopped for a quick chat before going through the doors,. His back was turned, but I could see that if he didn't move that I'd be able to pass through easily without bumping the door into him. It was one of those moments where you'd be unsure as to whether you should make you're presence known or not. Anyway, I couldn't have been bothered! So as I passed through he turned to see what was passing, and as I walked on I heard him say "you gave me a fright". With my back turned I replied "I meant to"!

• Advertisement

The guy who invented anagrams passed away today, may he erect a penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭trashcan

The guy who invented anagrams passed away today, may he erect a penis.

The man who invented predictive text has also passed away. May he rust in piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Just yesterday at work, this fella was standing in front of the doorway (double doors). He was talking to someone else standing elsewhere. I was coming from the other side, and both doors were closed, but I could see through the glass of the door. I presume he just stopped for a quick chat before going through the doors,. His back was turned, but I could see that if he didn't move that I'd be able to pass through easily without bumping the door into him. It was one of those moments where you'd be unsure as to whether you should make you're presence known or not. Anyway, I couldn't have been bothered! So as I passed through he turned to see what was passing, and as I walked on I heard him say "you gave me a fright". With my back turned I replied "I meant to"!

One liner ??
    And is that a joke ?? :confused:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭chooseusername

That Spooner was a smart feller

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭boardz

Describe yourself in 3 words. Me: Lazy

Why do stray cows return to hemp fields?

it's the pot calling the cattle back

It a very hot day and Jane is doing painting inside her house so totally strips off The doorbell rings and a voice calls out 'Blind man here!' She hesitates but thinks he's blind and opens the door. He looks at her and says Oh! I was wondering where you wanted me to hang them!

As a kid my parents could only afford a second hand calculator which was missing the X button. Times were hard

I just got kicked out of the flat earth Facebook group because I asked if the 2m social distancing rule had pushed anyone over the edge yet!

My body has absorbed so much hand sanitizer that now when I pee, it cleans the toilet.

• Advertisement

Did you hear about the psychic amnesiac? Can't remember his forecasts.

Scientists have invented a way to send messages to alternate universes...... they are calling them "parallelograms"

My missus asked me if I thought our kids were spoiled and I told her I think most kids smell that way.

I’m making a coat out of pancakes, I call it my flapjacket

The Black Eyed peas can sing us a tune, but the Chick Peas can hummus one.

Before she died Marie Curie looked more radiant everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭trashcan

I used to date a parachutist with IBS, but she shat on me from a great height.

My grief counsellor died the other day, luckily, he was so good I couldn’t give a ****.

I told my Doctor that I was feeling like a sheep. He said 'Are ewe serious'

For sale bargain parachute, no strings attached.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I hate online dating, Stupid American calender format

Advertisement