Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Biden Presidency thread *Please read OP - Threadbanned Users Added 4/5/21*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Newuser2

Leroy42 wrote: »
    You can't stand Kamala because she reminds you of someone you knew? Reminds you how?

His wife

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

"There's just something about her."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Ashley Biden is the polar opposite of Ivanka Trump.

Say want you want about Donald but I wont have you dissing my ivanka you hear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

You can't stand Kamala because she reminds you of someone you knew? Reminds you how?

He was an American attack dog who would sh*t himself but blame you for farting. All about the points scoring.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/incoming-first-daughter-ashley-biden-wants-you-to-know-she-wont-be-working-in-her-fathers-administration-2021-01-19?mod=home-page

Imagine that, no nepotism, wow, every news report today just highlights how low Trump the presidency down. He really thought he was a king, not a servant of the republic.

Jill is going to keep up her current job as well, like she did when she was Second Lady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

EsOpQVUVQAA08HG?format=jpg&name=900x900

Good stuff Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Can't stand Kamala, mostly because she reminds me of a horrible person I worked with.

People are really quick to forget her own desperately underwhelming campaign to get the nomination.

I too like Biden, he has a tough job ahead

Harris versus Pence as VP. Hmmm....so hard....must choose....

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Billy Mays wrote: »

Good stuff Ted

Oh NOW he cares about the people of Pittsburgh when he lobbied to have their votes thrown out over the last 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Same Ted Cruz who wanted all Pennsylvania votes thrown out in recent election.

These guys have no shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,297 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Same Ted Cruz who wanted all Pennsylvania votes thrown out in recent election.

These guys have no shame.

Well I think it’s pretty well understood Ted Cruz will say anything to appeal to the clapping seals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Won't be long until there's another Trump in the white house with these policies

https://twitter.com/AbigailShrier/status/1352121732723666946
    Wow that's not going to end well!

Good stuff Ted

Wow I assumed that was fake but I just looked it up. The citizens of Paris? What? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,234 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Wow that's not going to end well!

I don't suppose you actually read the presidential order? what parts in particular are of concern to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Wait until Ted hears about the Vienna Declaration on Human Rights. I mean why are we worried about the rights of the Austrians.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Good stuff Ted

I know Ted knows what the Paris Climate accord is but that reads like he thinks it's about Paris and the clapping seals will think that too. And then they'll drive home in their gas guzzlers, open up their twitternator accounts and blast Biden for selling America out to those commie Pareeeeesians.
    Ted is starting early trying to soak up Trump supporters for his next run.

I know Ted knows what the Paris Climate accord is but that reads like he thinks it's about Paris and the clapping seals will think that too. And then they'll drive home in their gas guzzlers, open up their twitternator accounts and blast Biden for selling American out to those commie Pareeeeesians.

Great. Splitting the Republicans on day 1 of the fightback. Go Ted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I don't think I've ever seen such a venal, weak, unpricinpled little man as Ted Cruz.

DrZz_GnWkAI7O1u?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrZz_GnWkAI7O1u?format=jpg&name=medium

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Good stuff Ted

This cannot be real?
    *Edit*
    Holy ****, it’s real.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

I know Ted knows what the Paris Climate accord is but that reads like he thinks it's about Paris and the clapping seals will think that too. And then they'll drive home in their gas guzzlers, open up their twitternator accounts and blast Biden for selling America out to those commie Pareeeeesians.
    I agree stupid tweet, but it's not just the Trumpers that will be driving around in the 9 mile a gallon Ford SUV's...

Plenty of Biden voters too are driving them, have you seen his "drive in" rallies ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,170 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

This press conference is very boring. The entertainment is over. Thank you Trump for getting me through the first year of the pandemic.

Politics is not supposed to be entertainment ffs, do you think hundreds of thousands of dead people is entertaining?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,170 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

It's like how 401 emails are deliberately badly written so they only appeal to the stupid.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 40,234 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »

I think your sarcasm meter is due its annual service Overheal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,507 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

AOC really has her sights trained on Cruz. Anytime he opens his mouth recently she is quick in with a putdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,173 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

AOC really has her sights trained on Cruz. Anytime he opens his mouth recently she is quick in with a putdown.

Deservedly so

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Cruz is an absolute weasel. Sorry weasels.

It's very important to continuously expose lies for what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

They're in the same "tier", politically - presidential hopefuls after 2024 who get a lot of air time. The bunfighting tends to go across the aisle like that. If she was to get into spats with the likes of Mike Pence while the democrats have the White House, then it gives the impression that she's trying to upstage the President or VP.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,173 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Cruz is an absolute weasel. Sorry weasels.

I'd love to know who has what on him and Lindsey Graham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

duploelabs wrote: »
    I'd love to know who has what on him and Lindsey Graham

Graham's a weird one. I know we all THINK we know what it is, but that's considered such an open secret I find it honestly hard to believe it still has the leverage to make him drink this much dignity poison.

Advertisement