Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Ah yes, the Dublin Bus drivers and their secret viral weapons laboratory. How did we not see this?

Don't forget that according to some, bus drivers are part of a nefarious bribery & coercion racket :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,212 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

No sign of Gemma out protesting at all. Is she keeping a low profile?

I kinda miss the days of passing her outside Google, being laughed at, herself and yer man from the Irish Freedom party who's name I forget, the one who u-turned on divorce when he left his wife for a young one
    Gemma is still mostly about screaming into the void (latest was that the Tuam babies scandal was a hoax and that the troubles were a staged event...) with John Waters looking like he really regrets being there.
    Thankfully she is kicked off pretty much every platform at this stage.

I would say you mean that little helium voiced poisoned dwarf Justin Barrett from the national party?
    His new wife is a real charmer as well.
    https://twitter.com/hazechu/status/1323982866167013377?s=19

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,538 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

pixelburp wrote: »
    Don't forget that according to some, bus drivers are part of a nefarious bribery & coercion racket :rolleyes:

They really screwed themselves, didn't they when they made this virus that caused most people to stay inside.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Her appeal starts in court on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

The Nal wrote: »
    This is so good. Dee absolutely furious that no one turned up to the protest. Literally, no one.

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1350821959970516994

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

gmisk wrote: »
    I am guessing one of her looper mates.
    Forgive the poor grammar...it's actually better than her normal guff.

"To people who care about there freedom who care please go to store st garda Station, the gestapo took ann off the bus las night 8 pm for being exempt from wearing a mask. and still have her in custody"...

Bus drivers are all "Chiron's" whatever that mean
    https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1350832240587137026?s=09

I can only guess but a 'chyron' is the line of text under a news story on the t.v.

As in, "Breaking News: Dee Webster is an absolute thicko"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Gemma is still mostly about screaming into the void (latest was that the Tuam babies scandal was a hoax and that the troubles were a staged event...) with John Waters looking like he really regrets being there.
    Thankfully she is kicked off pretty much every platform at this stage.

I would say you mean that little helium voiced poisoned dwarf Justin Barrett from the national party?
    His new wife is a real charmer as well.
    https://twitter.com/hazechu/status/1323982866167013377?s=19

That's the little bollix.

I wonder if somebody with more skill than me could dub his name over Rod Liddle's name in Eamon Dunphy's 'I'll tell you who wrote it' given that it kinda works

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Birneybau wrote: »
    I can only guess but a 'chyron' is the line of text under a news story on the t.v.

As in, "Breaking News: Dee Webster is an absolute thicko"

I'm pretty sure it is tyrants she is saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Gemma is still mostly about screaming into the void (latest was that the Tuam babies scandal was a hoax and that the troubles were a staged event...)

It's "interesting" how her claims always seem so on song with other far right, foreign funded individuals across the globe. Almost like it's a shared messaging agenda or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,494 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Ah yes, the Dublin Bus drivers and their secret viral weapons laboratory. How did we not see this?

It's always in the last place you'd think to look :D:D

• Advertisement

I kinda miss the days of passing her outside Google, being laughed at, herself and yer man from the Irish Freedom party who's name I forget, the one who u-turned on divorce when he left his wife for a young one

That's the little sad sack Justin Barrett of the national party you are thinking of.

Isn't gems due up in court soon, so probably trying to keep her nose clean and avoid the garda given the rumors going around about the cause of a members suicide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Br.O'Connor interviewing a Doctor, Dr.Laura .....? anyhow, the tremendous aid now that the hospitals in the HSE are buying now to administer to patients who may/have Covid is, Oxygen from canisters.
    Not sure exactly how the oxygen will be applied to the patients, it may be filtered through an oxygen mask.
    So tremendous to know that with Covid that oxygen may be of aid.
    Masks if I am correct, often through concentrators. Elderly people can go throughup to 10 litres of it a minute, and nursing homes are absolutely horsing through the stuff because of this.

Another example of why getting a high congestion of cases together as we are can be disastrous.

2,100 today and 8 dead. Still pretty grim (and Mondays can be underreported) but it's at least moving in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

The Nal wrote: »
    This is so good. Dee absolutely furious that no one turned up to the protest. Literally, no one.

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1350821959970516994

At the present time very many people are listening to the Pied Piper rat music of Europe, that is telling them that of a 100bn, that they may receive a bit.

They actually might receive a 'bit' - in that the Government may increase money payments to the poor.
    But the Government fully, absolutely, completely, intends to cancel many of the welfare benefits i.e. (as I said months ago), now most Dentists are not taking a medical card, and the poor must pay each visit.

The poor will wind up with less money and will also have the worry of perhaps prescription increases etc.etc.etc.

you are dealing with an Idealist in Dee.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

At the present time very many people are listening to the Pied Piper rat music of Europe, that is telling them that of a 100bn, that they may receive a bit.

They actually might receive a 'bit' - in that the Government may increase money payments to the poor.
    But the Government fully, absolutely, completely, intends to cancel many of the welfare benefits i.e. (as I said months ago), now most Dentists are not taking a medical card, and the poor must pay each visit.

The poor will wind up with less money and will also have the worry of perhaps prescription increases etc.etc.etc.

You are dealing with an Idealist in Dee.

However,currently virtually NOBODY is 'dealing with' this woman...idealist or not ?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭BnB

.....(as I said months ago)........

You may indeed have told us months ago....but how would we know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,927 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

you are dealing with an Idealist in Dee.

Idealist? Yeah absolutely. White Supremacist idealist. You couldnt call her a prolife idealist though given her violent threats.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

AlekSmart wrote: »
    However,currently virtually NOBODY is 'dealing with' this woman...idealist or not ?

The only people with any interest are twitter accounts like that one "aciquestion" above that spends its time retweeting her.

A fairly sad pasttime.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Chiron, Greek mythology. Famous for his "wisdom and knowledge of medicine". I'd take that.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

That's the little bollix.

I wonder if somebody with more skill than me could dub his name over Rod Liddle's name in Eamon Dunphy's 'I'll tell you who wrote it' given that it kinda works

No takers here for the bit of editing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Seemingly a former Hot Press journalist who has been banned on multiple occasions from Twitter is a big Gemma supporter.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Seemingly a former Hot Press journalist who has been banned on multiple occasions from Twitter is a big Gemma supporter.

Who? The only former writer with Hot Press that has had multiple bans from Twitter that I can think of is Graham Linehan and it certainly isn't him.

Where you getting this vagueness from?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,927 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I think they were banned from facebook too. Notorious for harassing dozens and dozens of people online.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Craig Fitzsimons. Nasty weirdo. He was actually in an empty pub I was in (remember them) last year. He smelled of decay.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Craig Fitzpatrick. Nasty weirdo. He was actually in an empty pub I was in (remember them) last year. He smelled of decay.

I though you were going to say that he was in an empty pub and still managed to get into an argument.

I though you were going to say that he was in an empty pub and still managed to get into an argument.

I was watching football, he asked us the score. I told the barman (a friend) who he was and showed him this video.

https://mobile.twitter.com/vmax_14/status/1281996294437969920

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I was watching football, he asked us the score. I told the barman (a friend) who he was and showed him this video.

https://mobile.twitter.com/vmax_14/status/1281996294437969920

this him?? https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ex-waterloo-road-star-armed-19425655

Craig Fitzpatrick. Nasty weirdo. He was actually in an empty pub I was in (remember them) last year. He smelled of decay.

Craig Fitzsimons his name is. I remember him on Twitter circa 2014/15. He was a bit off-the-wall but not actually psychotic (that I'm aware of). Seems to have gone completely loco in the last few years.

Craig Fitzsimons his name is. I remember him on Twitter circa 2014/15. He was a bit off-the-wall but not actually psychotic (that I'm aware of). Seems to have gone completely loco in the last few years.

Yep, Fitzsimons. Previous posts changed to reflect this.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement