Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Are you mad or something?

You certainly seem to be. "DOXXING DOXXING DOXXING!!! It's REAL BAD!"

But you're defending actual assault and other forms of online harassment. Ok, then...

Why so caught up on the doxxing thing? Afraid of it, are we? Maybe we had a Parler account?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,041 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I have made it abundantly clear there is no doxxing videos from Nationalists to these cretins if there are show them to me!

Also I wouldn't mind him getting them if he did.

Exactly. You are happy enough for people you dont like to be doxxed and harassed but when violence from your fellow "nationalists" is highlighted then you are up in arms. Hilarious really.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Is there antifa in Ireland? I thought it was an american thing.

I personally know hundreds of anti-fascists. Possibly into the thousands.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

I'd like to think that most people are by default anti-fascist, but antifa tends to denote a kind of activism that's more common in the US than here.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I have made it abundantly clear there is no doxxing videos from Nationalists to these cretins if there are show them to me!

Also I wouldn't mind him getting them if he did. Like I said previously woman abusing drug dealers get little to no sympathy from me but why are you treating these scum with such kid gloves? Why such a soft spot for men who put their violent hands on women?

So Alan Sweeney 'assualts' a antifa loola by leaning over her and words exchanged you go nuts over but Joe Loughnane beating the living crap out of his missus is defended to the hilt? Why? It was a good beating was it? Doesn't hurt apparently when a leftie loola does it? Maybe ask the victim eh!;)

It's very telling you are going out of your way to incessantly defend such a disgusting lowlife.

Mod

You have been asked multiple times to back up your points and you are responding without doing so and challenging others to back up points you want backed up. This is inherently bad faith posting. Please improve the standard of your posting, or you will lose your posting privileges in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Howard Beale

Exactly. You are happy enough for people you dont like to be doxxed and harassed but when violence from your fellow "nationalists" is highlighted then you are up in arms. Hilarious really.

As I have said several times I'm against it it's you who keeps using real names for example you brought up your bestie Joe Loughnane the woman abusing drug dealer you are so fond off.

So it's you who's doxxing meantioning real names ie Joe Loughnane the scumbag who beat the crap out of his missus (which you have no problem with)

As I have said don't like to see normal people doxxed, pure distilled scum like him I wouldn't mind it happening to no. Might be karma for putting his hands on women.

How many times do I have to tell you. I have no time for woman beating drug dealers is that so hard to get into your head??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

As I have said several times I'm against it it's you who keeps using real names for example you brought up your bestie Joe Loughnane the woman abusing drug dealer you are so fond off.

So it's you who's doxxing meantioning real names ie Joe Loughnane the scumbag who beat the crap out of his missus (which you have no problem with)

As I have said don't like to see normal people doxxed, pure distilled scum like him I wouldn't mind it happening to no. Might be karma for putting his hands on women.

How many times do I have to tell you. I have no time for woman beating drug dealers is that so hard to get into your head??:confused:

Mod

Swing and a miss.

Dont post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Eamon Ryan on Newstalk "..... the Irish people have bought into this"! Is he in the real world?

The Forsa Union Bus Drivers (outside the capital) are on red alert and are ultra-willing to, order, criticise, and forbid anyone off of a bus without the mask; they are implementing their power 100% - and they would be very happy to fine anyone E1000.00.

And the amount of Karen shop assistants is really amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,319 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Eamon Ryan on Newstalk "..... the Irish people have bought into this"! Is he in the real world?

The Forsa Union Bus Drivers (outside the capital) are on red alert and are ultra-willing to, order, criticise, and forbid anyone off of a bus without the mask; they are implementing their power 100% - and they would be very happy to fine anyone E1000.00.

And the amount of Karen shop assistants is really amazing.

yeah imagine not wanting someone possibly spreading a deadly virus on the bus you are driving.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,038 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

What a shock: employees who work in an essential industry, and close contact with the public within cramped, notoriously poorly ventilated vehicles (workplaces), are agitated and hyper-cautious during a pandemic. €1000 for endangering other members of the public seems about right. Buses are Petri dishes at the best of times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭francois

wiggle16 wrote: »
    I'd like to think that most people are by default anti-fascist, but antifa tends to denote a kind of activism that's more common in the US than here.

Antifa has it's roots in the European anarchist movements, and have been active for at least 20 years (Black Block and The Wombles being 2 such groups)

pixelburp wrote: »
    What a shock: employees who work in an essential industry, and close contact with the public within cramped, notoriously poorly ventilated vehicles (workplaces), are agitated and hyper-cautious during a pandemic. €1000 for endangering other members of the public seems about right. Buses are Petri dishes at the best of times.

for the ordinary people, there is more than a hint of bribery and coercion in all of this. politicians..... know their stuff!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,038 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

for the ordinary people, there is more than a hint of bribery and coercion in all of this. politicians..... know their stuff!

Which ordinary people are you presuming to speak for here? There is no hint of anything unless you choose to read it that way. Buses are confined quarters and essential service. During a pandemic of a disease spread by close contact, buses are dangerous and exercising some misguided sense of individualism will result in you being booted off a bus. Thankfully most ordinary people appear to know this. Probably because most who ever used a bus daily know they're gross & spread disease in normal winters, let alone pandemic inflicted.

As with most things, "Dont be a díck" is a good policy in life: bus drivers have to haul our ungrateful ásses around towns and cities at the best of times, the least we can do is minimise the risk brought on their heads. Or not, obviously; your choice but the result will be a refusal of service and potentially a fine. Sorry, sorry. Bribery. I guess that's more convenient victimisation than accepting a simple tactic of common decency.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

A video popped up on my FB feed a couple of days ago of a woman I would recognise from town who seems to have become a Gemma disciple. She is at a garda checkpoint and both herself and a passenger are accosting the garda, with the passenger capturing it all on camera phone. It seems to stem from the garda asking her to turn around as she her journey isn't essential.

But, she is known as being a bit loolah (although in mitigating circumstances, had some childhood trauma). Which reminds me of the Dark Knight when The Joker sets up a barricade in Gotham City and uses patients from the local lunatic asylum to act as his "security".

Gemma's followers are nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

In her YT clips she seems to think continually talking over others in a loud shrill voice is classed as winning a debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

dd973 wrote: »
    In her YT clips she seems to think continually talking over others in a loud shrill voice is classed as winning a debate.

Her voice might be the most annoying I've ever heard. Having to hear her voice in your face could be classified as an assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

A video popped up on my FB feed a couple of days ago of a woman I would recognise from town who seems to have become a Gemma disciple. She is at a garda checkpoint and both herself and a passenger are accosting the garda, with the passenger capturing it all on camera phone. It seems to stem from the garda asking her to turn around as she her journey isn't essential.

But, she is known as being a bit loolah (although in mitigating circumstances, had some childhood trauma). Which reminds me of the Dark Knight when The Joker sets up a barricade in Gotham City and uses patients from the local lunatic asylum to act as his "security".

Gemma's followers are nuts.

Are these a$$holes actually allowed to film people? Like, if you say to someone that they cant film you, should they not do it? I dont mind the guards doing it, I'm just wondering about these d1cks?

Also, I wonder have any of them got the fines that have been introduced since Monday? There will hopefully be a few of them given out if there's a convoy again this weekend......tho when its the likes of Dee, it's ultimately ourselves that are paying for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,719 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Who is bribing who, do you think?

Who is bribing who, do you think?
    . I

Eamon Ryan said today regarding the government policy of lockdowns [and quite probably the great reset green agenda?] that "The Irish people are buying in to this".

So, the people are "Buying In" - does that mean that the people are Paying money to ensure the lockdown. Or, are the Govt. giving people extra in weekly payments 'PUP' to ensure that they accept the Lockdowns? Is there an element of governmental political bribery in these payments, as opposed to governmental munificence?

And, the mandate of masks (face coverings) - when aligned with a fine of E1000.00, seems like coercion to me.

Politicians - kute. (1.) give. (2.) take.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

dd973 wrote: »

She learned it from the ciara kelly playbook :pac:

• Advertisement

. I

Eamon Ryan said today regarding the government policy of lockdowns [and quite probably the great reset green agenda?] that "The Irish people are buying in to this".

So, the people are "Buying In" - does that mean that the people are Paying money to ensure the lockdown. Or, are the Govt. giving people extra in weekly payments 'PUP' to ensure that they accept the Lockdowns? Is there an element of governmental political bribery in these payments, as opposed to governmental munificence?

And, the mandate of masks (face coverings) - when aligned with a fine of E1000.00, seems like coercion to me.

No to all of the above; it's all conjecture of the fantasist's variety. Starting with an inability to understand a turn of phrase it seems. Oho, "buying in" eh?

Apparently, Occam's Razor is simply a stubble & beard grooming tool in the minds of some?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

PhoneMain wrote: »
    Are these a$$holes actually allowed to film people? Like, if you say to someone that they cant film you, should they not do it? I dont mind the guards doing it, I'm just wondering about these d1cks?

They're allowed film alright. Anyone can photo/vid anyone else (age, job etc. doesn't matter) once the person filming is on public ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Complete misunderstanding of 'buying in'. My Lord. Hahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 40,319 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

. I

are you serious? are you really that ignorant of the phrase "buying in"? Say it isn't so.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,041 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

. I

Are you going to try tell us that Ben Gilroys claims that the covid vaccine contains aborted foetuses is true?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

What have Gemma/Dolores/Flange/Ben/Graham etc. hot takes on the Mother and Baby Homes Report been? They all still denying it happened, that it, specifically the Tuam one, was all a hoax & that they're all only in it for the money?

Gript only belatedly ran a story.

The Liberal/Sherlock didn't touch it at all; didn't happen; he's had 2-3 Days to rob sometone elses opinion on it & all like?

Imagine you had someone like that in your family

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Imagine you had someone like that in your family

I have a hard enough time with people on this forum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭mountain

There is none so blind,
    As those who won’t see.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement