Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,319 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Is it digusting to have a protest outside Don's former house in DC? Boris' place in London?

You seem to pick and choose whether a protest outside a house is appropriate, or under what circumstances a protest violating Covid protocols is necessary.

you have no chance of actually getting next to either of those individuals. you can't even get within 100 yards of downing street never mind the white house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

you have no chance of actually getting next to either of those individuals. you can't even get within 100 yards of downing street never mind the white house.

Spot on; these protests were at the WH/Downing St.

Other protests in Ireland, like the one done to Hazel Chu were done TO her, on her, about her.

Perhaps these protesters want us to be a "Police State" and have armed Gda., security detail around our Lord Mayor no matter who s/he is or would that too be playing into their hands?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,038 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Is it digusting to have a protest outside Don's former house in DC? Boris' place in London?

You seem to pick and choose whether a protest outside a house is appropriate, or under what circumstances a protest violating Covid protocols is necessary.

Can't speak to Joey's motives, but the equation here is quite simple. Are you protesting at someone's personal residence and home? If yes, then the moral high ground is shot, doubly so if the home is a family one with children present. Everyone's entitled to their privacy, and racist protests at the lord mayor's home, based on conspiracy towards the CoVid restrictions can get lost and be treated with unreserved contempt. Shouldn't even need saying TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

sure maybe so we'll start protesting outside Dees house or Gemmas house (we wont but if you're ok with protesting outsid Hazel Chus house then you should be ok with me protesting outside these peoples houses)

hynesie08 wrote: »
    https://mobile.twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1352541717816356866

Dee wearing the sling on the wrong arm, how's she going to hold the crutch that she definitely needs.......

Also, no charges, convenient....

In fairness, web cams often need to flipped horizontally and not everyone realises

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fieldog wrote: »
    This goon passed my job on Friday, I did make sure to give him a close to waving hand signal, he could be local to me as I've seen it a few times now....

Hope the cop's at the checkpoint beside give him a bit of jip....

Sometimes you do get what you want in life....

Guess who the guards had pulled at a checkpoint when I was passing on my way home? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,378 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,038 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The sad reality is that he is entirely likely to find his internet presence flooded and attacked in the coming weeks. The debate can rage if "the alt right" exists in Ireland, but there's definitely a surfeit of racist ássholes who do a bang-up job impersonating it all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ah well, that should make the menopause a bit easier for me. I should up my intake. Won't need to get the oul patches.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I have visions of tall, stern looking men patrolling the streets in long, brightly coloured leather coats and Trilbys. Feather boas optional.

At this stage she really needs to be put away for her own good because she's clearly mentally unwell. No sane person would be spouting that sort of nonsense, even as a wind-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Zaph wrote: »
    I have visions of tall, stern looking men patrolling the streets in long, brightly coloured leather coats and Trilbys. Feather boas optional.

I'm a straight male and I really just want to hear about what the Gaystapo get up to with them cleric's...

Shameful father, shameful...

:D

• Subscribers Posts: 41,290 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Good she's some disgusting cnut.........

Oh course "the men" with her are fine men as they don't drink tap water????

Off the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

sydthebeat wrote: »

Off the wall.

What if she is onto something and its not big pharma but a mother earth conspiracy to turn all men into gays or women using female hormones.

I think the only fair thing to do is gather all us men onto rockets shaped like phalluses and move to mars where we can be safe from this conspiracy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,004 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

sydthebeat wrote: »

Off the wall.

Don't know who's getting it worse here, the allegedly feminine men or the women.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Fieldog wrote: »
    I'm a straight male and I really just want to hear about what the Gaystapo get up to with them cleric's...

Shameful father, shameful...

:D

Sounds like a subplot from 'Allo 'Allo. Another mad caper to get the British airmen home.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,319 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'd say he would be well able for them. Ridiculous he had to wait so long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The Nal wrote: »

That is extremely hurtful to the families and friends of people who commit suicide.
    This lady is very offensive and it is highly probable that she’s mentally ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

That is extremely hurtful to the families and friends of people who commit suicide.

Strange to think she has people who watch her streams and take her seriously. A lot of them must have learning disabilities?

Didnt one of her followers die by suicide recently (RIP) ? What a hurtful, ignorant thing to say. Deeply hurtful to those bereaved by suicide and about the worse thing someone in the awful mental state that leads one to contemplate suicide needs to hear. As if they don't already feel worthless and hopeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Presume that is aimed at the garda she harassed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Didnt one of her followers die by suicide recently (RIP) ? What a hurtful, ignorant thing to say. Deeply hurtful to those bereaved by suicide and about the worse thing someone in the awful mental state that leads one to contemplate suicide needs to hear. As if they don't already feel worthless and hopeless.

A Garda she and her followers harassed commited suicide recently.

GoD has done some ****ty things, but this is a whole new level.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,004 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I wouldn't even share that sort of thing (or any of her bile) to be honest. All she's going to do is to embrace ever more extreme views for attention.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Northernlily

What an absolute ****ing ****. And not long after the death of a Guard who her mob attacked.

As someone still dealing a few years later with the aftermath of suicide in my immediate family I will ****ing tear shreds out of that **** the next time I spot her and her lackeys outside the GPO.

I have a contact with John Waters aswell through family. I'm inclined to let him know that these comments are particularly hurtful.

This woman is a danger to society and needs to be sectioned under the mental heath act.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭iamnotme

I wouldn't even share that sort of thing (or any of her bile) to be honest. All she's going to do is to embrace ever more extreme views for attention.

I understand your point, however, i'm glad it was shared, show her up for what she is. This is particular sick, but she's been like this for years.

iamnotme wrote: »
    I understand your point, however, i'm glad it was shared, show her up for what she is. This is particular sick, but she's been like this for years.

I think it just boosts her to be honest. I'd be all for calling her out here but sharing videos of her is just promoting her to be honest.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭iamnotme

Thanks, it's that free speech dilemma isn't it? Thing for me personally is seeing her in person waffling her garbage. Reading it not the same. I'd like to think that the more sane people see that, the more her and her ilk will be sidelined. Doubt it though, unfortunately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement